Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hold it as long as you can, find a place secluded enough to where you're comfortable, and let go! Remember, no one is going to suspect the girl walking passed them is wearing a diaper, let alone a messy one. So you don't have to worry!

And if you're struggling to go, bend a little at the waist. 

Hope that helps!

13 minutes ago, diaperfun said:

Hold it as long as you can, find a place secluded enough to where you're comfortable, and let go! Remember, no one is going to suspect the girl walking passed them is wearing a diaper, let alone a messy one. So you don't have to worry!

And if you're struggling to go, bend a little at the waist. 

Hope that helps!

I'm sitting on a secluded park bench right now so I'll be okay if I let go ;0; the urges are coming and going, I'm not sure how much time I have left. It's harder to tell with messing...

14 minutes ago, etoile said:

I'm sitting on a secluded park bench right now so I'll be okay if I let go ;0; the urges are coming and going, I'm not sure how much time I have left. It's harder to tell with messing...

Everything will be just fine, I promise! When the next urge comes, lean to one side, and let nature take its course! 

Now, do you have changing supplies at home? Wipes, powder, and a clean diaper?

14 minutes ago, diaperfun said:

Everything will be just fine, I promise! When the next urge comes, lean to one side, and let nature take its course! 

Now, do you have changing supplies at home? Wipes, powder, and a clean diaper?

I don't, I only have a clean diaper and I like to save them. I'll take a shower as soon as I get home :blush:

I don't, I only have a clean diaper and I like to save them. I'll take a shower as soon as I get home :blush:

Fair enough! We want to save those things for when we can have fun times with them, right?~

I was going to suggest a shower if you lacked supplies! Staying stinky too long is never fun!! Now, can you tell us what kind of diaper you have on?

15 minutes ago, diaperfun said:

Fair enough! We want to save those things for when we can have fun times with them, right?~

I was going to suggest a shower if you lacked supplies! Staying stinky too long is never fun!! Now, can you tell us what kind of diaper you have on?

It's a Tena pull-up...

Here's an update. This is the first time I've done something like this so I'm a little anxious, and I can tell because I just got a huge urge, but when I relaxed, only a little came out ;///;

16 minutes ago, etoile said:

It's a Tena pull-up...

Here's an update. This is the first time I've done something like this so I'm a little anxious, and I can tell because I just got a huge urge, but when I relaxed, only a little came out ;///;

Ah, I hear those are some good ones! Absorbent enough with some room in the back too!

Just take some deep breaths, in the nose, out the mouth, slowly and steadily. You're doing wonderfully, Ms. Etoile! You are very brave for doing this and sharing with everyone.

18 minutes ago, diaperfun said:

Ah, I hear those are some good ones! Absorbent enough with some room in the back too!

Just take some deep breaths, in the nose, out the mouth, slowly and steadily. You're doing wonderfully, Ms. Etoile! You are very brave for doing this and sharing with everyone.

Thank you '//v//'

I can feel it coming out right now... It's slower than I expected, but every time there's an urge a little more sneaks out.

Thank you '//v//'

I can feel it coming out right now... It's slower than I expected, but every time there's an urge a little more sneaks out.

That's good! Slow and steady wins the race, as they say! Just stay relaxed and don't try to force it out! Let your natural pushes take care it if for you, Ms. Etoile~

And remember, your pullup can handle anything you give it, trust it.

18 minutes ago, etoile said:

It's almost all out, a lot of it came out when I stood up... It's very solid, but still easy to pass, I'm shaking a bit, the relief is amazing :nosebleed:

See? Now wasn't that great? You took a risk, and now, you get to have all the fun of having a full pullup out and about! I bet it felt nice letting your body handle everything for you, huh, Ms. Etoile?~

Now you get to enjoy walking home with your little secret snuggly pushed on that bummy bum~

15 minutes ago, diaperfun said:

See? Now wasn't that great? You took a risk, and now, you get to have all the fun of having a full pullup out and about! I bet it felt nice letting your body handle everything for you, huh, Ms. Etoile?~

Now you get to enjoy walking home with your little secret snuggly pushed on that bummy bum~

It's really nice (´∀`*) all of it's out now... I'm going to sit here a little longer before walking home. Thank you for being so encouraging <3

15 minutes ago, etoile said:

It's really nice (´∀`*) all of it's out now... I'm going to sit here a little longer before walking home. Thank you for being so encouraging <3

Of course, of course! Always a pleasure to help! Now, is this your first time with a stinky bum? Or do we already some experience with it?

13 minutes ago, etoile said:

Clinical anxiety doesn't help, either :depressed: but thankfully this went really well! It's a big load, soft enough to squish but not unbearably messy.

Poor girl! Hopefully this did cause too much of an episode then!

Ah, those are nice! Should be easy to clean up after then! After we're done enjoying it, at least.