Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls and guys into female wetting; what clothes do you like to see a girl wet?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lesbian here—maybe that'll bring a new point of view  my personal favorites are leggings/jeans, shorts with socks, cute panties, and i haven't seen anyone mention topwear yet but the CUTEST thing is w

For anyone who prefers female instances of it (or likes both) For me, it's either jeans, skintight pants, skintight shorts (whether short or long), or jean shorts. (This is my first forum th

I'm a humongous fan of girls in shorts, whether they be bike shorts, super-short shorts Papi style, loose cargo shorts, all of that, and omorashi is the biggest reason for it. It's the combination of

Guest neilscotland
On 28/03/2017 at 5:13 PM, Arpan said:

It is skirts for me. I love that moment! Aahhhh.....so sexy, so hot, so naughty! I always feel so horny!!.....

I love seeing a woman in a short skirt stand with her legs apart and pee on to the ground without wetting her skirt - which I am told is very difficult to do.

I used to enjoy seeing wettings in swimsuits, but desperation is one of the most enjoyable parts for me so when they just let it go with no atempt to hold it... well, it can be a little disappointing. So, with that in mind, my new answer is gray leggings. Tight enough to see their figure underneath and lightly colored enough to see the pee whenever it starts leaking out.

I like to see girls wetting themselves in skirts and dresses.  They just seem more feminine and it's great seeing their pee running down their legs.  Trouble is that skirts and dresses sometimes don't show any wetness, like on a lot of the material that Bound2Burst produces.  If the girl is holding herself through the front of the skirt or dress then that's SUPER hot.  Sitting down and wetting is great as well as long as she is actually sitting on the skirt, or if the skirt is so tight that it gets streaked.

Shorts are great too, and I have just got to mention school uniforms - worn by adult schoolgirls of course.

I would say that just about anything could count as favourite, but that would be a cop-out. 

For more casual clothing during wetting, I like to see...

Jeans, Shorts, Skirts + Thigh-high or knee-high socks, leggings...

Additionally, I quite like to see fancier (More expensive or just more elaborate) clothes being wet,

Anything that is Goth-Lolita, as well as pretty much any Lolita style clothing in darker shades, historical clothing and uniforms, formalwear (Especially women in suits, either with skirts or pants.), Cosplay outfits, etc.

For underwear, I enjoy seeing most styles wet, aside from thongs. (Honestly, I just hate thongs.)

...Though old fashioned bloomers are one I'd really like to see.

As long as there is enough fabric to get soaked but still thin and/or tight enough for the pee to saturate it and seep through. That means I'm not much of a fan of merely shorts or short skirts over otherwise bare legs, but in combination with some kind of tights or pantyhose those are definitely a big turn-on, as well as longer skirts as long as they're tight enough to get in the way of the stream. Tight jeans, pants and tights/leggins in medium light material so the wetness will easily show up are also up there on the list.

Then there is the aspect of circumstances, of which certain clothing will hint at. Everyday casual wear is rather uninteresting but formal or fancy clothing is a big turn-on. Office ladies in expensive pants/skirt (with pantyhose) suits and girls/women dressed up for a night out or fancy dinner and suchlike are setting the scene for a situation where a wetting accident would be so utterly humiliating and inappropriate.

And, although it hasn't really got anything to do with the wetting itself, for some reason I find it extremely sexy if she's also wearing some kind of shirt or blouse with a button-up collar open at the neck (the wider the collar, the better). This I cannot for the life of me explain, but the mere sight of a pretty girl/woman in such clothing can trigger my fantasies of her ending up in a desperate situation with a possible wet conclusion.

• 2 weeks later...