Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Now since I know I'm bad and those panties will be wet I better wear some protection. Goodnight boxers. They are just like plastic backed diapers under the fabric.

They are a tight squeeze but I still fit!

But it's still early in the day so regular clothing over this for now...

I peed my good night can you tell? but I'm not having fun yet. But I don't want a leaking mess so I'm putting on a tranquility ATN for extra protection.

There we go. Double padded and some thigh highs cause they are sexy. And some yoga pants to hold everything in place under my jeans. Still need to do some adult things today.

By the way plug is in but haven't turned it on yet, wanna save battry power for later.

1490401538981-816616499.jpg

14904016309551184108617.jpg

1490401864758202321787.jpg

1490401984849-3423865.jpg

Now I'm done with being a man for the day, time to be a girl.

Will start with the padded training bra and stuff it, followed by a nice c-cup. I might have thrown in a sock too lol.

Next comes on the onsie for underneath then the only dress I own.  Not to brag, but as a straight male I'd do me...

20170324_213059.jpg

20170324_213305.jpg

20170324_213426.jpg

20170324_213717.jpg

20170324_213840.jpg

20170324_214243.jpg

20170324_214258.jpg

I've never touched another man before but it's always been a fantasy of mine to have a girlfriend help get me sexied up (diapered and plugged of course), we go out together and flirt with some boys.as the night grows on and I'm sort of tipsy, she has me follow a guy who's been buying me drinks into the bathroom at the bar to make out with him. Hes feeling me up and grabbing my ass exposing my diaper. He wants to go all the way but since im not a woman i cannot allow it and proceed to suck him off instead.

After that she would pick a different  guy to take home with us.  When there I'd be tied to a chair with legs spread to expose my now soaking wet diaper and forced to watch my girl please him. When he is ready to finish, he would jam his manhood into my mouth forcing me to swallow his load.

The three of us may have a few more drinks then we all will start playing around again. My girl and I are both sucking on his cock and I'm forced to bend over the bed. My skirt is lifted up and my diapers pulled to the side so he can remove my plug and insert himself.  It hurts at first but I'm easily distracted by my face being pushed into my girls privates. While licking her she pees all over my face.  As I'm making her moan he starts pumping harder and faster.  My girl is so turned on watching me get plowed she cums all over my face.

Next I'm allowed up only to now get on top and ride him. Oh my god it feels amazing and I can't go fast or deep enough. Now as he is near ready to cum in me she sees my excitement and puts my little penis in her mouth. I'm riding him and getting sucked off by her simultaneously.  Not a moment later he grabs my hips and slams me down as he moans and dumps his load into me, at the same second I have the biggest orgasm of my life and fall onto the bed.

I just let a big pee into my double diaper. It's pretty wet but I think will survive  another wetting. What do you think?

Now that I unsnapped the onsie I can see the goodnight only leaked a little! I'm always impressed on what they hold, guess I'll be waiting till I wet again. Maybe a couple of beers will speed the process! 

14904103522681662349755.jpg

1490410402117820603227.jpg