Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Public Wetting at Gas Station

I finally did it!

I soaked my pants and shoes at a gas station while cleaning out my car. To my right is the free-standing car wash (I was parked next to the vacuums) and to my left are gas pumps and the convenience store on-site. There were cars coming in and out of the pump area, but my car did well to block me. Luckily no one had to us the car wash- I would've been seen for sure!

Enjoy

Public Gas Station.m4v

58cfb739d74ee_Screenshot2017-03-20at7_36_05AM.png.46763c826650716d78ccbae6a1f95181.png

The aftermath:

20170319_185711.thumb.jpg.b87e136c1b6a888c46108f926f420308.jpg

It looks like it must have been fun. I don't know that I would ever have the courage to do something like that, but I have at least thought of having a desperate accident in a public place for the fun of it, somewhere outside. Unless I was with another person who was participating in the act, I think I would probably be too afraid of the embarrassment and just go home to do it, like I normally would.

Thanks @mikisit for your consistently positive feedback! My wetting affinity (and Omo.org community support) imbue me with confidence anew.

@Anubis 1 year ago I had only ever fantasized about wetting in public. That all changed when I purchased a cheap pair of black, polyester (and very comfortable) black slacks. They reveal VERY little when I wet them; the only way that anyone can detect a wet patch is upon letting go or immediately after, when light may still reflect off of the surface of the pants. Once I started wetting these pants in public regularly (and mastered the ability to walk and wet, with head held high) I finally mustered the confidence to wet the above black pants. 

Truth be told, after about 15 minutes of driving and airing out, the stains weren't terribly obvious upon first glance. However, had I been stopped by someone before I changed, it would have been pretty obvious what happened- though the long coat helps too!