Sign In

Interactive Non-fantasy rpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys! I've been reading this forum section for about an year and now I've decided to start my own thread. I am heavily inspired by OmoCommando and his interactive Arena. So I've come up with an id

I've always been interested in a modern setting but thought it would be frowned upon since it wasn't unique. So, I guess OmoCom's stats are offical?

2 Courage  2 Stamina 1 Charisma This seems like it's going to turn into a great story.  I like all the details we're going to have about the characters.  Can't wait for the start!

Posted Images

Alice was thinking through her options. Despite not being a fan of an outdoor peeing, she thought that maybe now is the time for it.

"But where should I do it?" -  Alice looked around.

This place was not secured for an actual squatting and also there could be cameras recording such an intimate thing. 

Suddenly a bright idea came up to Alice. An empty cup.  Of course!  The girl's outfit of a skirt and a t-shirt also suited for such a thing.  

Alice walked behind the building, pulled her skirt and panties aside. She but an empty cup between her legs and tried to relax. 

Although, she was at the brink of bursting, her muscles refused to release even a drop of pee.

" Come on, start already." -  girl whispered nerviously, forcing herself to release the liquid from her body.

But nothing happened. It seemed that her pee shyness was blocking this natural process from happenning. 

"Come on,relax,close your eyes, think of the flowing river."

Her mind was drawing images of the refreshing waves of water. Soon enough she managed to relax and her peein started to drop into the cup.

Still, she could not fully relax, but the flood gates opened and the process began.

"Ahhh" - that was a sigh of pleasure and relief.

Suddenly, she heard the footsteps. Somebody was approaching the toilet building.

Alice dropped the cup and spilled her pee on the ground in a rush. She pulled down her skirt and walked back to the entrance.

The girl saw an shop assistant opening the toilet door. It seemed she was as desperate for relief as Alice.

What should Alice do? 

1. Ask the assistant to let Alice use the bathroom first

2. Wait for her turn

3.  Wait till she enters the stall and get back to your business

Alice's Condition :

Bladder status  7.8/10 (10.6)

Filling rate 0.9

Buffs :

Coffee(x1)

Alice took a sad glance at the employee, entering the toilet and closing the door.

"I guess I'll have to hold it for now" 

Alice decided to stand near the door so she won't miss her turn. 

Girl could hear a hissing sound from the inside of that building. Judging by the sound, her companion in misfortune had been holding for a long time.

Yet, this kind of thoughts didn't help Alice with her bladder problem. She've eased off the pressure by letting some out, but there was more waiting to come out.

Almost a minute later she heard a loud farting sound. It seemed that the shop assistant also came for a #2 as well. 

"Oh man, this is gonna take a while." 

Alice was not so comfortable with her current state. She was crossing her legs and grabbing her crotch at the moment.

Still, the toilet remained occupied.

"Oh come on, why is it so long? Maybe I should hurry her up."

The girl was concentratitng on her thoughts. Once again, a decion was about to be made. 

What should Alice do? 

1. Knock the door and ask the girl to hurry up

2. Use the cup( again).

3. Continue waiting.

Alice's Condition :

Bladder status  8.7/10 (10.6)

Filling rate 0.9

Buffs :

Coffee(x1)

Alice thought that knocking a door and trying to hurry the girl up won't change anything. Despite her first failed attempt to relieve in a cup, it was worth a second try.

The girl walked around the building and picked up the cup. Alice hesitated for a moment, she felt shy after her encounter with the shop keeper. 

What if somebody spots her like that? What if Dave or her mom sees what she's up to. Still, she gotta go bad enough to try that.

"Okay, here goes nothing" - said Alice as she pulled her panties aside and brough the cup near her pee hole.

She tried to relax, but she felt exposed standing like that. The whole situation looked ridiculous in her head. A school girl with an empty cup between her legs.

The girl tried to push the luqid out of her body, to force it to come out. And it worked in some way.  A little stream came out, then it stopped again.

Her body was desperate for relief, but, somehow, her mind was blocking the floodgates. 

She closed her eyes and tried to let this sutiation go in her head.

Alice remembered her last year. Walking back home from school, desperate for a loo. Then, finally reaching the bathroom, pulling down her school uniform and sitting on the toilet.

Her muscles relaxed and she started filling the cup with her pee as if she was stting on the toilet. 

It felt so good and satisfying, that Alice could not hear the toilet door opening.

" Hey, is everything alright?" -  the female voice interrupted her thoughts with a question.

Alice immediately pulled her panties back and turned around.  She suddenly realised, that in her rush, she din't instantly stop peeing, and a spurt of pee rushed through her grey panties, creating a huge wet spot. 

She stood stil, shocked, with a cup almost full of pee in her hand. The shop assistant definitely saw her leaking. What an awkward situation.

What should Alice do? 

1. Ask the girl to leave Alice alone and let it all out

2. Admit having to go so bad, and rush to the toilet

3. Shamefully run away to the car

Alice's Condition :

Bladder status  5.8/10 (10.6)

Filling rate 1

Buffs :

Coffee(x1), Wet panties.

• 1 month later...