Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Boys or Girls?

Who has more wet accidents, boys or girls?  I have always been told that girls have them far more often than boys, but my own experience makes me wonder.  I have had wet pants accidents off and on for my entire life.  Plus, I used to wet the bed regularly up to age 16.  When I am surfing the web for stories and pictures I frequently come on stories about boys.  Here is an old photo that I find both amusing and erotic.

male_wetting51.jpg

I've literally only seen boys have accidents in my life.

I mean, my "results" are a bit biased because I wasn't really around girls when I was younger,   The only school accidents I've witnessed were two boys.  And outside of school I witnessed two more accidents.  I have never actually seen a girl wet herself in person.  I also wet the bed occasionally until I was 10.

Around childhood it's very likely even between boys and girls.  At older ages apparently women suffer more often from stress/urge incontinence than men, or so I've heard.  I forget the consensus last time we had a discussion about it.

edit: Actually, since I've jogged my memory. I actually heard that one of the girls in my class peed her pants outside of school when she was like 13 or something.  That's all I've ever heard, but it was mentioned more than once (and I think she admitted it nonchalantly as well).

Edited by Miles255 (see edit history)
48 minutes ago, MaggieZStar said:

I think girls definitely wet more than guys (I haven't been a guy so I'm not sure though), for many reasons.

Alright, I have to dispute a couple things here.

• Most girls actually have biologically smaller bladders.

This is completely untrue. There is no difference in the average capacity between men and women.

•  We have more nerve endings down there, so the sensation of holding is probably more extreme for us than it is for you.

While it is true that you have more nerve endings, they are certainly not located within the bladder or urethra.

I'm not denying that women have more accidents than men in general, but this is because of pregnancy and childbirth, a much greater rate of UTIs, and a greater tendency to wait longer. Also, as you surely know, during her period a woman is likely to become bloated, which restricts the bladder's ability to expand. It can also cause muscle fatigue which makes clamping the kegels much harder, as well as cramps, which will simply shut down your ability to hold due to a complete loss of muscle control in the area. Without any health concerns, males and females have, biologically, the exact same ability to hold. In fact, every single person I've ever seen pee more than two liters has been a woman, and that's not because I'm only searching for women. Only when it comes to pee, I'm bisexual, so I've seen everything there is to see from both sides.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)

I haven't seen any of my classmates back at school wetting themselves, but as a girl, gathering from my own experiences, I would say it's definitely easier for girls to wet themselves. 

Back at school, some of my friends (including myself) prefer to hold their pee rather than ask for permission out of shyness. It's just really embarrassing if you ask for permission and the teacher says no, and the whole class stares at you for the whole lesson, knowing you have to pee but couldn't. I've actually peed myself in high school because of this, which was really embarrassing since it was in kindergarten the last time I did. But luckily, I was already on my way to the toilet after having mustered up my courage and asked for permission (can't imagine what would happen if I didn't). And thanks to my school skirt, most of the pee fell between my legs and so nobody found out.

So I guess it's more probable for a girl to wet herself. As to biological reasons, I actually think girls have a slight advantage because crossing our legs really help. I guess it kind of helps squeezing the urethra shut. But for boys I hardly think crossing the legs help in anyway, so I guess it's a win for girls in this respect ^^

Edited by Ally98 (see edit history)

I agree with Ally. Asking permission to pee is embarrassing and being told no is even more embarrassing. I know from personal experience that once you have been denied a few times you just tend to hold it and not say anything.

But I also think that it is just a bit more of a hassle for a woman to use the toilet. Especially in school when you have to do it quickly between classes while also grabbing your books and hurrying to the right classroom.

So if the capacity or ability to hold it is the same, like Bulge_Lover pointed out, I think it comes down to the fact that woman spend more time with a full bladder. And that increases the risk of an accident. I mean, I wouldn't have an accident if I had an empty bladder.

Statistically, the majority of bed-wetters are boys.  Although adult males tend to drink more, and plan ahead less for where they're going to pee it out, they compensate for this by being more willing to pee in dirty or inappropriate places, and they can do so more quickly.  I think adolescent boys are as bashful as girls about letting others know they have to pee if not moreso, and the social penalty for wetting one's pants is more severe for boys.  (Girls may get pity, while boys get disdain.)   As far as holding it is concerned, there is much dispute as to which gender is better at it.  Girls may have slightly smaller bladders, but they get more practice in holding.  As we age, women may have more incontinence problems due to weakened muscles, but men develop enlarged prostates, and the resulting incomplete urination and more frequent urgency are problems for many.  

We may hear more about a female's "accidents", but that may be because men just don't want to talk about theirs.

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't say, because I've never seen anyone wet themselves in person, nor do I ever want to unless I know they either enjoy it or don't mind it.

I have, however, heard apparently true stories about girls wetting themselves. At the time I hoped they were false, but one instance was a girl casually saying she peed her pants when being tickled, and part of me wondered why she'd say it like that, whether it was true or not. I forced myself to not be aroused by that.

Also one boy I knew at school claimed to wet his pants, but I think he was just joking around, cause his pants seemed dry when I dared to take a quick look. This was the only supposed male instance I'd heard of in person, all other stories I heard were of girls, and to that I thought "I never wanted this..." My fetish is for girls peeing themselves but I'm not sexist, if that makes sense, nor do I want anyone to suffer, so the notion that they are prone to that made me feel responsible, and horrible about it.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)