Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Use of The Sims for Omorashi?

I still use the Sims for omorashi to this day, I know in Sims 2 there is a chest code called boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true and it allowed you to control the seems needs. So if you put your mouse of over the bar that said bladder and dragged it over to red your sim would wet itself, I did that a ton for some reason because I was so turned on by it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I got the game, and my former comment might not stand. I don't really understand how the influence thing works, but I haven't played with that feature much. Although, you can make female sims pee standing up using the custom gender editor in create-a-sim (comes with base game as free update). That update also made all clothing options available for either gender. 

I once had a female sim with lingerie (the corset set, in red I think), matching stockings (work with the garter belt), and high heels as her sleep wear. The sound of her heels against the wood floor as she staggered to the toilet were really erotic.

Guest Nirnroot78

I do this sort of thing sometimes in The Sims 4, but I wish that a sim's clothes would look wet if they pee themselves. It wouldn't only be a nice effect for omorashi-interested people like us, but in general it would simply make the game more realistic. Sadly I couldn't find a mod for this sort of thing either, last time I checked anyways.

Edited by Nirnroot78 (see edit history)

Step 1: Buy a park. 

Step 2: Add a basement to the park.

Step 3: Make it a spiral, max size. Put the only bathroom in the park at the end of it. Something like this, except with a bathroom instead of a house.

Step 4: Watch the sims from the park run as fast as they can to the bathroom, only to wet themselves along the way. 

But otherwise, yeah, I totally make the sims wet themselves like all the time. 

Edited by Short Shanks (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...
Guest Nirnroot78

With TS4 toddler update came the option "Use diaper" for toddlers, and it's kinda awesome because you can keep using the option regardless of the bladder meter. I'd imagine someone could somewhat easily convert this over for the other life stages, and have it read simply "Use pants" or something for children and up. Although this is a pretty basic function as it is right now on the toddler level, it could definitely serve as a good starting point towards something more in-depth.