Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...

I actually didn't really like the poll. Sorry. I took the Kline for guys about girls btw. 

Basically I found it quite sexist and patriarchal. It assumed we had seen a girl have an accident, which I haven't, and it also made it seem like there are massive differences, even biologically but mainly behavioral, between girls and guys. I grew up and still live in a very progressive liberal part of America where that simply isn't believed. We don't hold differ standards to girls vs guys and don't expect different from them. 

But yeah I've actually seen more guys have accidents throughout my entire schooling (I saw one guy have one accident) then then girls (0 girls having 0 accidents) and I wouldn't see any reason for a girl (or boy) to have an accident. 

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

I actually didn't really like the poll. Sorry. I took the Kline for guys about girls btw. 

Basically I found it quite sexist and patriarchal. It assumed we had seen a girl have an accident, which I haven't, and it also made it seem like there are massive differences, even biologically but mainly behavioral, between girls and guys. I grew up and still live in a very progressive liberal part of America where that simply isn't believed. We don't hold differ standards to girls vs guys and don't expect different from them. 

But yeah I've actually seen more guys have accidents throughout my entire schooling (I saw one guy have one accident) then then girls (0 girls having 0 accidents) and I wouldn't see any reason for a girl (or boy) to have an accident. 

Thanks. 

As a kid I saw just as many boys accidents as girls. I dont see big differences between them either. But I can understand fact, that most people see female accidents more interesting and more arousal. I am female and I like to see female desperation. Most guys maybe too and there is much less women than men who are interested in omorashi things, I see. These polls lead people to write stories about girls.

Later as an adult and teenager I have seen more female accidents than male. Only one drunken male wetter. Maybe it is because I spend most of my time with females. Work, hobbies, freetime. And many many "close situations". Maybe women are more open to tell how desperate they are and show their desperation easier. Or thing is physical... however I am more interested in adult desperation and wetting. Teacher's wettings sounds good to me!!!

Edited by MissMiniMe (see edit history)