Wetting the bed on purpose

When growing up living at home were you ever given permission to wet your bed on purpose

10 hours ago, Ryanwet said:

When growing up living at home were you ever given permission to wet your bed on purpose

I was never given permission but I did wet my bed deliberately many times..

I never did, but I would not have been humiliated by my mom and step dad. My biological father and step-witch would have:

1. Used the fact I wet my bed against me at every opportunity.

2. Broadcast to anyone they wanted to tell what I had done.

3. Found a way to sabotage any relationship I had by telling a prospective girlfriend what happened (as well as lying about the severity and exaggerating the episode.)

4. My step-witch would have found a way to physically abuse me (like trying to kick a cabinet door shut and kicking me full on in the balls. I wish I could say I was exaggerating, but when she was angry at me (for reading too many books or forgetting to take out the trash) she would do things like "accidently" opening a cabinet door when I was walking past or kicking a supposedly open door and missing - hitting me on the knees, legs, nuts, etc.

I never wet the bed (accidentally or intentionally) while growing up.  But I do intentionally wet the bed now. :grin:

I used to as a kid, but never on purpose. I eventually developed a huge paranoia where I wouldn't be able to fall asleep unless I'd gone to the bathroom twice. 

Now, I just wish I had a way that I could wet the bed without making a bunch of work for myself, and I wish even more that my boyfriend and I could do watersports stuff somewhere other than my tiny shower...

1 hour ago, Mirri said:

I used to as a kid, but never on purpose. I eventually developed a huge paranoia where I wouldn't be able to fall asleep unless I'd gone to the bathroom twice. 

Now, I just wish I had a way that I could wet the bed without making a bunch of work for myself, and I wish even more that my boyfriend and I could do watersports stuff somewhere other than my tiny shower...

Don't you have a mattress protector? They make them soft, waterproof, and machine washable. Definitely convenient and worth it.

Back when I was really young about three or four still wearing protection to bed. When getting ready for bed I wanted to go to the bathroom, but my mom told me using the diaper would just be easier, but being the kid I was I did not listen too well and just walked to the bathroom.

I would never have been allowed to wet my bed as a child. I've pissed myself all my life, but I didn't start wetting my bed until I was 22  and did my own laundry and had my own bed. I was flatting, and my flatmates always knew when I'd wet my bed. I couldn't figure out how, but I probably stank after lying in piss all night.

On 3/8/2017 at 7:56 PM, Mirri said:

Following a fear wetting, I also did the whole paranoid thing. I remember nights where I would run warm water on my hands for minutes to squeak out those last few drops. 

There was a period of time that was a blur from PTSD and shock, but from the fear and paranoia, and a mattress change soon after, I wonder if I did have bed wetting troubles for a bit. My parents were very quiet about the attack that caused me to wet myself in fear and the time right after.

I have never wet the bed on purpose. While I was living alone, I had carry my laundry downstairs and pay for every load, so it would have lead to extra expenditures and a potential awkward situation of getting caught with wet sheets...

Now, I'm married, and I can was a load of sheets and the duvet in our washing machine, but we don't have a mattress cover. Though I am very curious what the experience is like.

No i was never given permission to pee bed on purpose but i did pee the bed i was a bed wetter i peed the bed every night and i peed the on purpose lots of times i still pee the bed every night

I never wet the bed intentionally while growing up and living with my parents, but I done it a few times as an adult, living in my own apartment.

Posted (edited)

I liked the peeing part, but hated the cleaning part.

Edited by CarmenCD

On 3/5/2017 at 6:01 PM, Ryanwet said:

To the contrary, mom scolded and even spanked me for wetting the bed.  Despite all, I sometimes did it on purpose only to regret it later.

Certainly when I was growing up peeing your pants without a very valid excuse was a spanking offense.  Bed wetting was tolerated if you went to the bathroom before bed and didn't drink a bunch at bedtime.  For me personally .bed wetting was rare

Age 11 to 13 I bed-wet on purpose and accidentally.  Mother humiliated e in front of the family doctor.