Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sorcerer makes girls wet her panties

Hi guys and girls, this is the sixth video I upload, and is a great favorite too.

DESCRIPTION: Like many of the animes has a really imaginative scenario, there is a school of magic, a small group (three girls and one guy) gets locked inside a sports warehouse, unfortunatelly (or not) one of the girls really needs to use the toilet, they can´t get out and the time keps going, in a momento the guy decides "to help" the girl in distress, and he use a enchantment to make the other two girls needs to pee with urge instantly too (I really, really wish to have that power! :grin:) The result is three wet panties, not only one.

Did I mention I wish to have that kind of power?

WARNING: This video have partial nudity and some softcore action, besides some scenes are humiliating for gals in other ways, for example: the guy takes of the bra of another girl when she tries to fight him, and she ends exposed (her breast) in front of everyone, as I said before in other post I don´t want to offend anyone, if you dislike this kind of things please don´t watch it.

ADVERTENCIA: Este video tiene desnudos parciales y algo de softcore, además de algunas escenas que son humillantes para las chicas en otras formas, por ejemplo: El sujeto le arranca el sostén de otra chava cuando ella trata de luchar con él, y termina expuesta (sus senos) enfrente de todos, como dije antes no deseo ofender a nadie, si no te gustan este tipo de cosas, por favor no lo vean. (This is the same of the last paragraph for the spanish friends of the comunuty)

NOTE: I hope this post gets approved, I wish to edit the video, to put only the wetting scene, but I don´t know how to edit a video, and don´t have the apropiate software to do it. :blush:

As always, sorry if my english is not quiet good.

• 1 month later...