Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Female] amy's nightmare(silly game i made)

Nice! There is a small problem with the Mac version though: the executable (Contents/MacOS/mac) in the app bundle lacks the "executable" file permission, and the program refuses to start. I corrected that manually in the Terminal and now it works. Of course it would be better if you could pack the application in a working state though. I don't know how you build this so I can't tell you how to set the permission correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so i've been a bit lazy about replying to peoples comments here, sorry about that. but the good news for me is it seems most of the questions have been answered by other people :D

On 10/20/2017 at 5:44 PM, ronmeyer said:

Nice! There is a small problem with the Mac version though: the executable (Contents/MacOS/mac) in the app bundle lacks the "executable" file permission, and the program refuses to start. I corrected that manually in the Terminal and now it works. Of course it would be better if you could pack the application in a working state though. I don't know how you build this so I can't tell you how to set the permission correctly.

unfortunately I'm not sure how much i can do to fix this. unity basically just gives you an interface for building the game then lets you export application files for whatever platforms you want, it's actually really cool and useful but for things like mac permissions i have no idea how to change that, i will look into it though :)

anyway it will be a while before i get another update out but hopefully everyone will have fun getting the girls in the game to have accidents until then :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...