Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Female] amy's nightmare(silly game i made)

amy's nightmare(silly game i made)

View File

this is a silly little game i made. basically you run around a forest until "ghosts" (they look quite poor i'm not going to lie) scare the pee and poop out of you. you can focus the camera on amy's ass, crotch or face. when the fear meter reaches 50% amy wets herself, when it reaches 100% she soils herself and wets again. enjoy :)

• 5 months later...

Honestly OP, you're onto something here.  With some refinements and a few things here and there you could actually have a pretty good game that's got some omo in it.  If the Unity Engine is something you're familiar with, I'd totally suggest you flesh this out into a game.  It could totally evolve into a horror/omo game where Amy is trying to get back to her house after a night of partying but has to navigate the dark woods at night.  Woods might have some paranormal activity or might be home to a cryptid who lurks in the area (or both for extra hard mode).  Could be a fun game.  Add a flashlight mechanic maybe if its super dark out.

Omo features could also be fleshed out.  Maybe have a bottle of water to stay hydrated as you look for home (if that's something you can do in Unity, idk) that keeps your energy (ability to run) up.  Run out of energy = no more running.  Holding animations would be cool depending on how desperate/fearful Amy is (again, not sure if Unity can do that).  And maybe different outfits to have (and maybe some even unlockable) for Amy as well.  Also maybe different wettings too.  Like if she wore shorts like in this version it would pour out of her cuffs like it does, but if she has pants on it cascades off her pants and darkens as she lets loose.

As far as the messing part I don't mind it, but maybe not a chocolate river running out of her.  A bulge in the back and some browning on her pants could go a long way.

These are all just kinda spitball ideas I had as I played the game but honestly it could become something great.

9 hours ago, KLMS said:

I tried to open the game, but I got a message that said the game has crashed, and the game partially loads. What do I do? Help me please this game looks fun :C

hmm.. could you post a screenshot of the error? did you try playing it on lower quality setting, that might help

8 hours ago, Matias said:

Sad its not working for mac. 

i will build a mac and linux version in the next update. however i dont have a mac to test with but hopefully it will work

• 1 month later...

You "win" in the most layman's terms.  There's no goal other than find the friends currently.  Hopefully the storyline can be fleshed out.  But this is an improvement from the first edition.

That being said, I'd love to see some facial reactions if possible when close to wetting/close to messing (40 and 80 on the meter respectively) showing that Amy's close to losing it.  And then of course different reactions at wetting and messing (60 and 100) on her face.  I'd also suggest you go back to the wetting at 60, and then wetting and messing at 100.  Maybe she can wet only down to her knees at 60, and have a full blown wetting down to her shoes at 100.  Also I'd re-adjust the messing texture, as it goes up to her shirt a little bit (unless that was intentional).  And as dumb as it sounds it'd be way cool to see her shoes overflow with pee on her final wetting.

Of course, these are all just vague suggestions that I have no idea if they'd work in Unity or not since I have no experience with it.

Edited by PWG (see edit history)