Sign In

Pee Book List

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a very avid reader, and I love it when I come across an omorashi scene in a book. There are a few forum posts about this, so I'm guessing some of you do too. The information on the forums is great

This is a pretty hot scene. I'll post the excerpt. ***** Down in the arts wing, Mrs. Peters, nursing her extra-large thermos and a splitting headache, began to fidget. The orchestra room w

In "The Cement Garden," by Ian McEwan, a group of four kids is left all alone when their parents die. Their somewhat psycho oldest sister, in her teens, decides they won't tell anyone but will just ma

Posted Images

Hey if you are looking for suggestions the throne of glass series has a few wetting scenes, in the 35th chapter of the second book a dude wets himself as he is tortured, and in the 16th chapter of the third book the main character wets herself after being attacked by a demon thing. Also in a book callled Ashes, Ashes there is a girl that straight up just pees into a cup in one of the early chapters.

There's a brief scene in the heroic fantasy "Lone Wolf" novel "The Claws of Helgedad" (later renamed "A Dagger in the Spine") in which the heroine Qinefer wets herself during a traumatic flashback, witnessing the death of her family; the full text is available online: http://www.angelfire.com/oz/av38/5_-_A_Dagger_in_the_Spine.PDF

Search "wet herself" for the scene in question.

• 2 months later...

It's done! 

I've finally added all the books from the older thread, bringing the total up to nearly 200 books! Huge thanks to everyone who helped out with this.

Of course, the list is nowhere near complete. There are many more books out there with omo scenes. So if you find one, let me know!

There's a part in the book "Book of Strange New Things" in which the main character is desperate to pee while the aliens keep misunderstanding his requests for a bathroom.

• 1 month later...

Paper Towns has two high-school seniors getting desperate at different times during the long car trip.  They are Ben near trips beginning and Lucy near the trip's end.  The Lucy part seems to have gotten scrabbled.  Neither gives much detail.  With Lucy it's mostly Quentin trying to imagine how she feels.  Later on Margo (now living in an abandoned building) mentions holding in until she gets to the truck stop in a near-by town.  The movie version has the car-trip girls (two in the movie) making faces while Ben pees into a beer can.

To me (and probably anyone raised in British Columbia, Oregon or Washington), this all sounds strange.  My female friends and dates just walked behind a bush, dropped whatever clothing and peed the way their great grandmothers did.  Sometimes they continued a conversation while doing this.  Among close friends, some sometimes deleted the walk behind a bush part.  To the best of my memory, my girlfriends always took my hand and lead me away with them during which we continued our conversation.

One girlfriend would do a half-hour or longer hold to avoid peeing *indoors*.   Just don't squat on the poison oak or devils club.  When your skin feels on fire, having lotion rubbed on your bottom is not such a great experience.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Hundred Years of Solitude has an implied one. A girl brings dozens of classmates back home from boarding school. The line for the bathroom before they go to be is so huge, one of the women orders enough chamber pots for everyone.

Also The Compasionit Dismantlers has a really good one. The daughter is spying on her father and snuck into the car. By the time he stops she has been desperate for a while. She eventually resorts to peeing outside. Her dad's friend walks by before she is finished, and she can't stop peeing to hide, so she lies down on the hill until she's done. It really is great.

There are a few in Beloved by Tony Morrison. The most memorable is where the main character Sethe suddenly is overwhelmed by desperation. She runs to the outhouse, but winds up hiking up her skirt in the doorway and urinates uncontrollably. She comments on how long she pees and how much their is.

Remembered another one: Mixed Magics by Diana Wynne Jones . It's a collection of short stories. In one of them, an incompetent wizard steals a car without noticing that there was a girl and some kind of semi-intelligent magic dog guardian in the back seat. The girl is a complete brat, and the dog forces the wizard to do whatever she says, so it's like a reverse hostage situation. After degrading the wizard's sanity for some time, the girl wets and/or soils herself, probably on purpose, and blames the wizard for not taking her to the washroom (she didn't ask him to take her). She makes the wizard change her clothes.

• 1 month later...
Guest Super C18
On 7/18/2017 at 8:35 PM, PPP said:

For the first time in a while, the Pee Book List has been updated! New entries are marked and will remain so until the next update.

Also, here's the image from the comic I added.   NUDITY.

Viking.png.d0b535b76b7509dc67e6224119f0768a.png

Wow so a Viking Woman pee's on her defeated enemy.....

That's pretty kinky

• 1 month later...