Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have the day off- what should I do? (Public wetting challenge)

A week ago I was having a early  dinner down town. As I walked back to my truck stoped to buy a soda from a street vendor. The night was young so i walked along the (google img) "san antonio riverwalk" for an hour or so by this time i badly needed to pee. As i look for a place to do so. The riverwalk was crowded with lots of people. I had trouble keeping my pee inside of me bits of pee flowed out makeing wet spots on my blue jean shorts. I moved up to street level in hope to find a good spot. The crow of a bit less heavier. But i give up un zipped myself along the sidewalk peed there. At this time a woman mid 30th walked past my pouring stream. She gave me a long look. Said to her phone "guys just peeing right on the street" i don't try to stop there was a lot of peeing to do. After than i started back to the parking lot. Once i got home i so badly needed to pee again. As i was getting my school bag from the back seats. I lost it pee was pouring on to the ground all i did was waited till i was done. Than lock my doors toke off my soaking wet shorts and unlocked the back door

Edited by wetchoirpants (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

Lovely, @wetchoirpants!

Sorry to have delayed so long in responding. I actually took my wet run and had (maybe) an embarrassing interaction with my next-door neighbor after!

It was a sunny afternoon, inviting a run through my urban neighborhood. I jogged along the sidewalk, my full bladder alerting me adamantly that it needed relief. I took advantage of the shade- and the black color of my jogging spandex- by slowing to a walk and letting out small streams of urine. In the shade, the flow wasn't too obvious but as soon as sunlight hit my legs the pee glistened in an unmistakable fashion!

Thus I took to a jog again, urine- now colder- making the spandex cling tenaciously. The next patch of shade I found allowed me to continue wetting covertly, even as people drove by and walked their dogs on the other side of the small street. The urine was reaching my shoes and dampening my socks at this point, but the shade provided enough cover that I still felt comfortable wetting as I walked. 

Finally, I had to head home but took a detour down an unpopulated alley and soaked myself. Pee was still gushing into my spandex as I rounded the corner of my street, a half-block from my apt. I was NOT expecting to see my next-door neighbor (let's call him J) smoking a cigarette on the porch of the row house that holds his apartment. Luckily our street is shadier so I don't think I was glistening, but there was still a trickle of pee making it's way down my legs!

I pressed myself against the side of J's porch, which is elevated about 4 feet of of the ground and surrounded by a small banister; thus, only my torso was evident. We chatted as I was taking mental note of how wet the front of my legs and back of my thighs were- thankfully no one walked by as I stood on the sidewalk talking with J. I decided that I couldn't stay in front of his porch as I was starting to feel the need to empty more from my bladder. I wrapped up my chat with J, turned towards my porch and bounded up the steps, which flicked urine off of my wet pants, and went inside my apartment. I didn't look at him as I went inside, since my wet pants would have been way more evident upon going up the steps to my porch.

He hasn't said anything since!