female wetting Doing a Wet Gauntlet of Omorashi Challenges...In a Public Mall! (AKA The Alliance Challenge: Kozmo-Lotto 4 Winner Request!)

That was beyond amazing! I'm not sure what else I can say that hasn't already been said. 

I've only just come across this impressive milestone of a topic today. I was searching for another topic, but I'm extremely glad that this one popped up! I originally missed this as I only ever lurked around the Downloads section and the Video links and uploads forum. Content like this makes me wish that I'd stopped lurking sooner! 

This topic is in no doubt whatsoever worthy of it's triple-figure, highest rated status, and I admire your courage! It's been almost a year since this topic was posted and it's still garnering you praise, @KozmoFox! Thank you to both you and @Rainyday for making this happen! :)

Wow... this was amazing! In fact, I don't really know how to express with words just how great this is. I really enjoy intense female desperation, and they way you described everything here was wonderful. My favorite parts are definitely when you were describing how bad you needed to pee, how you had your legs crossed and were doing everything to hold it in, and also your quotes of what you typed during the challenges. It all was wonderful, definitely the best omorashi experience I've ever read. You definitely deserve all the upvotes you have, and many more. Congratulations for making it through all those challenges, and for such a wonderful story.

14 hours ago, YourFNF said:

So what is this lotto challenge exactly?

You're about a year late. Kozmo said this was the last. 

We should be lucky she did what we she did for us, and thankful that she's a damn good mod. Upvote if you like it, and enjoy the rest of the content on the board :)

20 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

But its not the last! The lotto for 5 was held not too long ago. 2 winners were picked instead of 1 this time, and its half done! When the other half is done, I'll write them both up!

Awesome! Wasn't sure if you let that one die or not, and felt it was rude to ask about :)

On 2.2.2018 at 8:03 AM, KozmoFox said:

But its not the last! The lotto for 5 was held not too long ago. 2 winners were picked instead of 1 this time, and its half done! When the other half is done, I'll write them both up!

cant wait to hear more from these challenges! 

That is great to hear. I knew you held another lottery and there were two winners; but when no story was forthcoming I wondered what happened, had I missed it somehow. I look forward to reading about your new adventure.

It is also great to bring this thread to the top again with its over 28K views!

I have never posted anything on here before (always love reading stories like this though), but DAMN this was by far the BEST STORY and hottest i have ever read, I cant wait to read your next experience

Posted (edited)

It always amazes me how you are able to find the courage to do these lotto challenges when there are witnesses nearby, even with close friends providing encouragement. Most people would not have that sort of courage.

This is the most epic, real life holding and wetting story I've ever read and it is incredible that you were able to go through with it. I probably would have given up before completing the first 5 challenges because of the reason I mentioned above. I am eager to read the story about the results of the next challenge. It should be good.

Edited by Anubis

Posted (edited)

I am stunned.  :shock:

No, really, call the ambulance.  :dead:

Everyone's already said it, but this is positively the best story on this site! I'm just awestruck that you managed to clean up behind yourself somehow while peeing basically the whole time. How the heck did you manage that!? You're a wizard! You're a paragon! You could probably do a magic show where you produce several cups of water, pour them on yourself and the floor, and show people how you can use five napkins and some sleight of hand to dry the floor and walk out without leaving footprints.

Edited by thereaverofdarkness

On 6/17/2018 at 3:12 AM, thereaverofdarkness said:

I am stunned.  :shock:

No, really, call the ambulance.  :dead:

Everyone's already said it, but this is positively the best story on this site! I'm just awestruck that you managed to clean up behind yourself somehow while peeing basically the whole time. How the heck did you manage that!? You're a wizard! You're a paragon! You could probably do a magic show where you produce several cups of water, pour them on yourself and the floor, and show people how you can use five napkins and some sleight of hand to dry the floor and walk out without leaving footprints.

I am long since proficient at my craft, friend. I'm the bon vivant of omorashi and the Dr. Strange of getting away with it. I'm just that good. 😉

I read a couple of your older stories. Is this the right place to mention them? I didn't want to necro a bunch of old posts, and this one is probably going to stay fresh for years to come.

Quoting Blood Omen snagged you a few more cool points in my book. But you're really daring! Reading your stories I have to wonder if maybe people know you're peeing and just aren't saying anything? Because I'm stunned at how well you're getting away with all this! I'm envious of you getting to experience it firsthand, and happy that I get to read all about it! Maybe I should try some daring challenges...

On 6/22/2018 at 6:05 PM, thereaverofdarkness said:

I read a couple of your older stories. Is this the right place to mention them? I didn't want to necro a bunch of old posts, and this one is probably going to stay fresh for years to come.

Quoting Blood Omen snagged you a few more cool points in my book. But you're really daring! Reading your stories I have to wonder if maybe people know you're peeing and just aren't saying anything? Because I'm stunned at how well you're getting away with all this! I'm envious of you getting to experience it firsthand, and happy that I get to read all about it! Maybe I should try some daring challenges...

I quote LoK constantly and nobody ever realizes it so you get cool points just for recognizing it. Though I'm too lazy to re-read the story to see where exactly I did so 😛

53 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

I quote LoK constantly and nobody ever realizes it so you get cool points just for recognizing it. Though I'm too lazy to re-read the story to see where exactly I did so 😛

You can take my cool points back because I wouldn't have caught it if you hadn't said you were quoting Blood Omen. It was the thing Kain says as he leaves the bar immediately before his assassination.

But now that I know you're doing that. I'll have to keep an eye out. I don't have the best memory, but I loved the series so I can probably spot a few!

Tiny slice of off-topic, but my favorite LoK character is the human Sarafan leader (not giving name due to spoilers; you know who) and I don't know why, because I disagree with just about everything he says as well as his principles in general. He just has this irresistible innocence about him!