female wetting Doing a Wet Gauntlet of Omorashi Challenges...In a Public Mall! (AKA The Alliance Challenge: Kozmo-Lotto 4 Winner Request!)

Recommended Posts

On 4/7/2017 at 5:45 PM, KozmoFox said:

Mhm! I do a lot of cosplay, so its common for me to buy wardrobe items on the basis that "Not only is this cute, I could use this for [insert cosplay here] down the line if I decide to do so!"

You cosplay? I do too! I wish I could do a cosplay photoshoot with some omo in it... but man, my cosplays are so expensive and hard to wash, I wouldn't want to have to clean that lmao. Only perhaps a casual cosplay.

if you go to any california cons, I'd love to say hi! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I think this should be stickied. It's the perfect story, with the right amount of desperation, description and a fantastic burst that truely captures the amazing feeling of something as simple as wetting yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-04-18 at 0:04 PM, Ghost13 said:

You cosplay? I do too! I wish I could do a cosplay photoshoot with some omo in it... but man, my cosplays are so expensive and hard to wash, I wouldn't want to have to clean that lmao. Only perhaps a casual cosplay.

if you go to any california cons, I'd love to say hi! 

Yeah I don't do omo in any of my hard-worked cosplays. I make just about everything by hand and I don't want to do that to my babies D: Casual ones though? Totally.~ That gives me an idea for some of my things that are hardly more than carefully chosen and assembled clothes and a wig!

On 2017-04-21 at 7:55 PM, Brotaku said:

I still wish I could like this again

Unlike it, like it again :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Yeah I don't do omo in any of my hard-worked cosplays. I make just about everything by hand and I don't want to do that to my babies D: Casual ones though? Totally.~ That gives me an idea for some of my things that are hardly more than carefully chosen and assembled clothes and a wig!

I also hand make all my cosplays haha. The only one I'm slightly considering wetting in is one I bought, and its a skirt, so at least I could wash it.

You totally should, though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This wasn't just your magnum opus.  This just might be THE magnum opus of all fucking time.  First of all, I loved it because I also enjoy the thrill of being in public when I have to pee really bad and challenging myself to hold it in so long I might just piss my pants.  Most of the times I've actually done this though, were around 20 years ago, when I was in my twenties, and everyone wasn't taking photos and videos with their cell phones.  But more than this, I loved your story because I absolutely love when women have to pee really bad and piss in their panties and/or pants.  The whole story was incredible, and I could gush on and on about it, so I'll just mention some of my favorite parts.  I really appreciated how you described how bad you had to pee, as I love when women say things like that.  And one of the most incredible things ever was when you pissed like a racehorse in your panties on purpose for 5 seconds over the sink.  The only way that could have been better is if I had a front row seat.  Well, actually, I wish I had been with you the whole time. :)  Oh yeah, I also really like the times you described just how wet with pee your panties, skirt, and socks got.  And when you had to pick up the change you dropped and wound up wetting yourself, that was also one of my favorite parts.  And then at the end, when you totally fucking pissed yourself right outside your car, that was beyond incredible.  This was truly an amazing, exciting, and very well written story.  Thank you for posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s almost three months on and the accolades continue to roll in, and deservedly so. Can the points counter show triple digits? Eighty Five points is by far a record for one post, fifteen to go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-04-30 at 5:10 PM, Ghost13 said:

I also hand make all my cosplays haha. The only one I'm slightly considering wetting in is one I bought, and its a skirt, so at least I could wash it.

You totally should, though!

I'll look into it next time I do anything!

 

On 2017-05-02 at 0:40 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Have your holding muscles recovered yet? (I hope so)

That only took a few days LOL

@NYburbsGuy I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm always so happy when people enjoy my writings, it makes me feel like I'm being the best contributor I can be ^^

On 2017-05-06 at 7:52 AM, wettingman said:

It’s almost three months on and the accolades continue to roll in, and deservedly so. Can the points counter show triple digits? Eighty Five points is by far a record for one post, fifteen to go!

Dude I mean....here's to hoping! I might just fall over squealing with joy if this were to get that high! I would die of happiness!

 

On 2017-04-29 at 11:20 PM, Blurple said:

@KozmoFox have you had any interesting omo experiences since this?

Nothing worth writing about! I often take part in the privacy of my own home but those ones would be dreadfully boring tales. Things like "I held for a bit then peed" are better suited to ongoing stints in the live action thread, in my opinion, and that thread tends to bore me because I get impatient and lose interest in any audience very quickly.

On 2017-04-29 at 11:55 PM, Brotaku said:

I meant give it a second like 

I consider it there in spirit <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I loved this story, I hope whoever wins the next lotto makes the challenge something like the first three, because I know she doesn't want to do something on this level again.

Hell, let me know as soon as you do a lotto and I'll enter. If I win, it'll be the third challenge all over again, except with shorts instead of jeans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!  That is impressive, as much as I like the idea of a public wetting like that, I really don't think I could ever work up the nerve to actually do it.  Did you have to ease your way into public stuff before diving into something this hardcore?  You must have nerves of steel, even though you say it was embarrassing, you still followed through with it.  Mad respect! (Fist-Bump) 

Edited by Love2pee26
Typo/Spelling error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Love2pee26 said:

Wow!  That is impressive, as much as I like the idea of a public wetting like that, I really don't think I could ever work up the nerve to actually do it.  Did you have to ease your way into public stuff before diving into something this hardcore?  You must have nerves of steel, even though you say it was embarrassing, you still followed through with it.  Mad respect! (Fist-Bump) 

Somewhere in these replies are links to her other stories. That might help answer your question. Though she was always a ninja every other time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-05-16 at 2:52 PM, InconFurryGirl said:

I'm only halfway in and I'm the most interested in an Omo story I've been in years. You absolutely knocked this one out of the park @KozmoFox. (Props to @Rainyday too for the innovative challenges!)

I'm so happy you enjoyed it so much! ^^ Do you have a favorite part? I should ask that question more often so I know what parts I'm doing really well!

On 2017-05-17 at 4:57 PM, Downjacket said:

Are you planning a new lotto soon, Kozmo?

Yeah, soon! I'm currently in the process of very likely moving to another city soon, so it might be a bit but there will be one! If my move gets delayed maybe even before that!

On 2017-05-17 at 7:51 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

As much as I loved this story, I hope whoever wins the next lotto makes the challenge something like the first three, because I know she doesn't want to do something on this level again.

Hell, let me know as soon as you do a lotto and I'll enter. If I win, it'll be the third challenge all over again, except with shorts instead of jeans.

Yeah no, something that hardcore is something that is a special treat. I may do something akin again someday, but it would be a carefully planned affair likely not for quite awhile.

On 2017-05-17 at 9:52 PM, spiritedpearl said:

This is absolutely so amazing.

I'm so happy you enjoyed it! :D I'll relay the same question I gave another person this post to you: did you have a favorite part? :3

On 2017-05-21 at 2:50 PM, Love2pee26 said:

Wow!  That is impressive, as much as I like the idea of a public wetting like that, I really don't think I could ever work up the nerve to actually do it.  Did you have to ease your way into public stuff before diving into something this hardcore?  You must have nerves of steel, even though you say it was embarrassing, you still followed through with it.  Mad respect! (Fist-Bump) 

Yeah I had to ease myself into it through a number of activities. It took all nerve in the world to not flee at the first sign of trouble like I normally tend to, because I knew people would like it that way. For the fans, you know? ^^

On 2017-05-21 at 3:14 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Somewhere in these replies are links to her other stories. That might help answer your question. Though she was always a ninja every other time

Those do indeed exist!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again, amazing, and this will never be topped, though I hope Lotto 5 is as good as 1-3 when you finally get around to it. And if I win Lotto 6, my challenge will be the same as what it would have been for 5, or similar in case I forget every little detail.

Edited by The Dark Wolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phew.  That was a fantastic read.  I'm glad it was bumped so I could see it.  You write very well for a fox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Here is the 102nd vote.

I have to take a squirmy bow and just congratulate you for completing this amazing challenge and giving us this amazingly descriptive story.

Your OCD should be soon for the 4 figure number.

Just wow!

Edited by OmoCommando
Stop quoting the opening post, for the hundredth time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 months on and this story gets a bump and earns more fans, that put it over the 100 point mark. Absolutely amazing . Of course I re-read it just now, not for the first or second or..... time.

Anyway it had the same arousing effect it had back in February. It will never ever get old. Congratulations on breaking the century mark !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BROKE THE 100 MARK

WOOOOOOOOOO

I'd like to thank the academy for granting me the first and only triple-digit post on omorashi.org

I am so psyched and so happy I never imagined it would get this high

I love you all so much <3 <3

I am ecstatic beyond words. Thank you everyone ^.^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I figured if this was bumped anyone who didn't read the story all those months ago could read it now. This story must not be forgotten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.