Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Doing a Wet Gauntlet of Omorashi Challenges...In a Public Mall! (AKA The Alliance Challenge: Kozmo-Lotto 4 Winner Request!)

Guest RedFish3000

Wow... this was amazing! In fact, I don't really know how to express with words just how great this is. I really enjoy intense female desperation, and they way you described everything here was wonderful. My favorite parts are definitely when you were describing how bad you needed to pee, how you had your legs crossed and were doing everything to hold it in, and also your quotes of what you typed during the challenges. It all was wonderful, definitely the best omorashi experience I've ever read. You definitely deserve all the upvotes you have, and many more. Congratulations for making it through all those challenges, and for such a wonderful story.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! It is me, KozmoFox :) and this is the result of the fourth Kozmo-Lotto! (I know I tagged them near the bottom, but special thanks to @JustCallum, @Pache, and @Rainyday for making thi

This was in fact the case! I still had tons of liquid left in me, and it all cycled through to my bladder very fast as my kidney's were on overdrive, and my bladder was too tired to hold a goddamn thi

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It always amazes me how you are able to find the courage to do these lotto challenges when there are witnesses nearby, even with close friends providing encouragement. Most people would not have that sort of courage.

This is the most epic, real life holding and wetting story I've ever read and it is incredible that you were able to go through with it. I probably would have given up before completing the first 5 challenges because of the reason I mentioned above. I am eager to read the story about the results of the next challenge. It should be good.

Edited by Anubis (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

I am stunned.  :shock:

No, really, call the ambulance.  :dead:

Everyone's already said it, but this is positively the best story on this site! I'm just awestruck that you managed to clean up behind yourself somehow while peeing basically the whole time. How the heck did you manage that!? You're a wizard! You're a paragon! You could probably do a magic show where you produce several cups of water, pour them on yourself and the floor, and show people how you can use five napkins and some sleight of hand to dry the floor and walk out without leaving footprints.

Edited by thereaverofdarkness (see edit history)
On 6/17/2018 at 3:12 AM, thereaverofdarkness said:

I am stunned.  :shock:

No, really, call the ambulance.  :dead:

Everyone's already said it, but this is positively the best story on this site! I'm just awestruck that you managed to clean up behind yourself somehow while peeing basically the whole time. How the heck did you manage that!? You're a wizard! You're a paragon! You could probably do a magic show where you produce several cups of water, pour them on yourself and the floor, and show people how you can use five napkins and some sleight of hand to dry the floor and walk out without leaving footprints.

I am long since proficient at my craft, friend. I'm the bon vivant of omorashi and the Dr. Strange of getting away with it. I'm just that good. ?

I read a couple of your older stories. Is this the right place to mention them? I didn't want to necro a bunch of old posts, and this one is probably going to stay fresh for years to come.

Quoting Blood Omen snagged you a few more cool points in my book. But you're really daring! Reading your stories I have to wonder if maybe people know you're peeing and just aren't saying anything? Because I'm stunned at how well you're getting away with all this! I'm envious of you getting to experience it firsthand, and happy that I get to read all about it! Maybe I should try some daring challenges...

On 6/22/2018 at 6:05 PM, thereaverofdarkness said:

I read a couple of your older stories. Is this the right place to mention them? I didn't want to necro a bunch of old posts, and this one is probably going to stay fresh for years to come.

Quoting Blood Omen snagged you a few more cool points in my book. But you're really daring! Reading your stories I have to wonder if maybe people know you're peeing and just aren't saying anything? Because I'm stunned at how well you're getting away with all this! I'm envious of you getting to experience it firsthand, and happy that I get to read all about it! Maybe I should try some daring challenges...

I quote LoK constantly and nobody ever realizes it so you get cool points just for recognizing it. Though I'm too lazy to re-read the story to see where exactly I did so ?

53 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

I quote LoK constantly and nobody ever realizes it so you get cool points just for recognizing it. Though I'm too lazy to re-read the story to see where exactly I did so ?

You can take my cool points back because I wouldn't have caught it if you hadn't said you were quoting Blood Omen. It was the thing Kain says as he leaves the bar immediately before his assassination.

But now that I know you're doing that. I'll have to keep an eye out. I don't have the best memory, but I loved the series so I can probably spot a few!

Tiny slice of off-topic, but my favorite LoK character is the human Sarafan leader (not giving name due to spoilers; you know who) and I don't know why, because I disagree with just about everything he says as well as his principles in general. He just has this irresistible innocence about him!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/17/2018 at 11:39 PM, Sweguy said:

I really liked this. Amazing. But isn't it at bad idea to hold like that, you don't risk to hurt your bladder?

Multiple times? Probably. Its always important to be careful. Like backpain might be a sign its actually pushing back up into your kidneys due to lack of room, and things like that.

Luckily this wasn't my first rodeo. I was desperate, but not in physical danger ?

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2017 at 1:09 PM, KozmoFox said:

This was in fact the case! I still had tons of liquid left in me, and it all cycled through to my bladder very fast as my kidney's were on overdrive, and my bladder was too tired to hold a goddamn thing. Even though it was only a roughly 30 minute drive, I almost wet myself in the car trying to make it home. Of course, this was a no go. Luckily it was well dark by this point so the second I got out of the car at home, I peed right there on the ground, not wanting to risk someone being in the bathroom already when I got in the house.

I had a few close calls during the night,  I made it each time.

I went to sleep and had those dreams you get when you have to pee in your sleep. Again close, but I woke up to make it just fine.

Holding my morning pee was the worst. I wanted to try and hold it in though, and re-wet my outfit from the previous day in the shower when I couldn't. Unfortunately, my mother got home just as I was getting up to do so, so I just did it in the toilet to avoid the riskiness.

But yeah, you are totally right. I'm even still feeling the tired ache today, like I've de-buffed my holding capacity. On that note, I'm going to hit reply and go use the washroom, as thinking about this is making me really feel it again.

This is the real meat of the story, Kozmo-Lotto was filler