Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Doing a Wet Gauntlet of Omorashi Challenges...In a Public Mall! (AKA The Alliance Challenge: Kozmo-Lotto 4 Winner Request!)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! It is me, KozmoFox :) and this is the result of the fourth Kozmo-Lotto! (I know I tagged them near the bottom, but special thanks to @JustCallum, @Pache, and @Rainyday for making thi

This was in fact the case! I still had tons of liquid left in me, and it all cycled through to my bladder very fast as my kidney's were on overdrive, and my bladder was too tired to hold a goddamn thi

Posted Images

I've only just now thought about the possibility of wetting in public, to experience the kind of terrifying thrill that all the stories I've read emulate. Yours especially, @KozmoFox, mostly due to your impressive attention to detail. Your writing captures all the emotions surrounding holding that we find so thrilling. The way it affects our whole bodies, how our minds have to process the possibility of being caught wearing your own urine like a scared child. And what I like the best about 'series' writers so to speak who tell of multiple incidents, you can see the growth in the stories and how each situation is dealt with due to the mindset, timing and maturity.

When you started doing these lottos, you invited the community to share in the arousal like never before. It was genius, and it was all built up from several close calls and embarrassing wet adventures that shaped how you experience accidents. These lottos seem - to me at least - like the perfect marriage of setting up a scenario for an accident to happen complete with damage control, but still having additional curveballs thrown into the fight against your own bladder. The emailed challenges really made this a tense read, for the audience as well but most certainly for you. This experience is the climax, and while I doubt something will top this - from you or anyone else even - certainly stay open and active to what continues to thrill you. Because of your bravery and attitude in the face of terrifying uncertainty when gambling on your bladder, you've forever raised the bar with a beautifully written tale of an experience that some of us can only dream of being daring enough to try.

Honestly your collective experiences would make a damn good book. It tells the story of embracing your fetish that has the language to help others understand it, and maybe even try it themselves. It's spoken to me, and I certainly want to work up the courage to try something public myself, but as I've said the bar is set pretty high now. Thank you for that, Kozmo.

On 3/3/2017 at 4:03 AM, Bulmafan97 said:

@KozmoFox

Honestly your collective experiences would make a damn good book. It tells the story of embracing your fetish that has the language to help others understand it, and maybe even try it themselves.

I tend not to think of fetish-catered writing as "true art" but I'll be damned if this proposal doesn't challenge that view. Almost as if it can bring omo into the mainstream.

*I can never talk about anything on this site being "mainstream" without snickering.

Edited by AliasnameTO (see edit history)
Guest Blurple

Love these. I think the one you did at home where you bit the railing was one of your best.

Have you ever considered trying yoga while desperate?

On 2017-03-06 at 6:21 PM, AliasnameTO said:

I tend not to think of fetish-catered writing as "true art" but I'll be damned if this proposal doesn't challenge that view.

Oh my god thank you :')

On 2017-03-07 at 3:43 PM, Blurple said:

Have you ever considered trying yoga while desperate?

I have not o: Yoga isn't really a thing I do

Also thank you @Bulmafan97, I'm really happy I did so good by everyone. This really was a top of the line experience, and like I said I don't think even I could reach above that bar again, in either written quality or the actual experience itself.

On 2017-03-02 at 10:55 PM, icewolf said:

Very well written, the capacity to retain such detail while going through that experience is amazing.

My memory is one of my best features :P and just seems to get better as time goes on. My non-event-centric short term memory seems to be bad (I'll remember an experience I just had detail for detail, but just menial things don't register; I forget where I JUST put something for example) but as time goes on and it becomes long term I remember it forever. I can remember things that have happened to me at a young age even.

Guest Blurple
On 3/11/2017 at 8:15 AM, KozmoFox said:

Oh my god thank you :')

I have not o: Yoga isn't really a thing I do

Also thank you @Bulmafan97, I'm really happy I did so good by everyone. This really was a top of the line experience, and like I said I don't think even I could reach above that bar again, in either written quality or the actual experience itself.

My memory is one of my best features :P and just seems to get better as time goes on. My non-event-centric short term memory seems to be bad (I'll remember an experience I just had detail for detail, but just menial things don't register; I forget where I JUST put something for example) but as time goes on and it becomes long term I remember it forever. I can remember things that have happened to me at a young age even.

Oh noes :0

On 2017-03-13 at 9:25 AM, omovladz said:

Holy

fucking

shit

thank

you

If I wasn't as much of a pussy, this would convince me to do my own. The only problem I have with that is.... people..............

Thank you so much for this awesome story though. The whole community owes you, greatly.

You're

fucking

welcome

:)

(and thank you ^^ I'm glad you liked it)

On 2017-03-13 at 2:56 PM, Blurple said:

Oh noes :0

What are we oh noesing about? :O

Wow.... This was amazing to read! I mean almost too much so as i read it while bored at work... I literally had adrenaline rushes when imagining being in your shoes in such a conspicuous place.  Your writing skill is impeccable and perfectly lends itself to incorporating the reader into your experience.

I have always been too scared to post on here, but I figured if you could demonstrate such bravery then I could at least gather the resolve to end my streak of lurking.  Maybe I'll even get to the point of sharing experiences myself. Lol

Just to reiterate what so many others have already said though, thank you for your contributions and for sharing this!

On 2017-03-18 at 10:59 AM, TuxedoKamen said:

Wow.... This was amazing to read! I mean almost too much so as i read it while bored at work... I literally had adrenaline rushes when imagining being in your shoes in such a conspicuous place.  Your writing skill is impeccable and perfectly lends itself to incorporating the reader into your experience.

I have always been too scared to post on here, but I figured if you could demonstrate such bravery then I could at least gather the resolve to end my streak of lurking.  Maybe I'll even get to the point of sharing experiences myself. Lol

Just to reiterate what so many others have already said though, thank you for your contributions and for sharing this!

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you liked it!

You have no idea how pleased I am that I got somebody to post for the first time :')

I started to read this when you first posted it, but I didn't have the time then to give it the attention that it deserved! I didn't want to comment until I'd read every little bit of it properly. It was well worth the wait though. It really was the height of bravery, the whole thing. I couldn't even contemplate doing anything even a tiny bit as daring (not least because, wherever I go, there seems to be someone there who I know!). Really well written too, as always...every little detail.

Keep them coming...but this one's going to take some beating. The pinnacle of your omo life?

Wow. That was... intense. Just when I thought I'd seen every side of this, I never thought anyone could do such a thing, in terms of both willingness and it being physically possible. This is absolutely amazing. None of my fantasies came anywhere close to this. Even if I reached the point where I could give challenges, I'd never ask this challenge of anyone. It seems so sadistic, but you must be really daring to take it.

Congratulations on completing the challenge, and I hope you found it enjoyable in the long run. I enjoyed the story, as I know you intended us to.

And if you don't mind me saying, I really liked the part in the comments where you peed in your panties again after getting out of the car at home. That added a nice final touch to it. It's rare that I say that, but all this HAS to have been done for fetish purposes, right? (This is the first "challenge" I read, but I'm definitely interested to read the other three!)

Again, amazing story and I hope your holding muscles have recovered by now.

I just re-read it and took in more details than last time. Damn, that challenge was insane! It's amazing you were able to win. This is more than just a fetish story - it's a story about how you finished such an intense challenge against overwhelming odds. There will never be another one like it, and you don't have to try to top that, I know that was intense enough. I do kind of feel for you at any of the points where someone saw you peeing yourself and I hope that wasn't too awful for you. (But based on what you wanted to do the next morning, it sounds as though you enjoy it when other people noticing isn't a factor)

Can I get a link to your other three challenges?

Edited by OmoCommando
Merged three posts in succession (see edit history)

Read them, here's my reviews:

Lotto 1 - Pretty awesome. Nowhere near this one but you did pick one of my favorite kinds of outfits for this, that was the only thing the fourth one was missing. And like the fourth one, peeing again before getting into the car added a nice touch to it.

Lotto 2 - Also awesome, I'm also a fan of jeans and it was a little unique for the wetting to be done out of fear. And good that you made sure no one sat in the wet seat without having to tell anyone why it was wet, I was a little concerned about that part but you're always so considerate about that

Lotto 3 - It gets better every time, doesn't it? Also, nice to know you enjoyed it the same way as me, with the whole mirror thing

All four of these together will probably satisfy me for life. Following you now!

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Should I comment on them or should I just do that here to avoid bumping the threads?

Already read the "outside of the bathroom" and the haunted maze. I enjoyed them, even though the haunted maze one was completely unplanned, but I know you want us to enjoy them so nothing kept me from it. I also admire your ninja skills.

And if you ever do another lottery, I probably won't enter, because there's nothing I could think of that would come close to even the other three (unless you'd re-do 1 or 3), and I wouldn't want to pick one that's too stressful. Like I said, I enjoyed the Alliance Challenge, but I know you don't want to go through something like that again. (And if it makes you feel better about the few people that saw you peeing, they were complete strangers and likely wouldn't recognize you if you crossed paths again)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
On 2017-03-30 at 6:41 PM, Shinigami41 said:

Absolutely loved  this one thing that got me "Think Maka from Soul Eater"   I mean someone who likes omo AND my favorite anime?! How can it get better?:tongue:

Mhm! I do a lot of cosplay, so its common for me to buy wardrobe items on the basis that "Not only is this cute, I could use this for [insert cosplay here] down the line if I decide to do so!"

On 2017-03-31 at 0:39 AM, ZY95 said:

I've lurked here for a very long time before joining and this is the best post I've seen on this site. 

You're so kind :byebye:I'm so so glad you think so! I aim to please, and reading things like that always brightens my day ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2017 at 5:45 PM, KozmoFox said:

Mhm! I do a lot of cosplay, so its common for me to buy wardrobe items on the basis that "Not only is this cute, I could use this for [insert cosplay here] down the line if I decide to do so!"

You cosplay? I do too! I wish I could do a cosplay photoshoot with some omo in it... but man, my cosplays are so expensive and hard to wash, I wouldn't want to have to clean that lmao. Only perhaps a casual cosplay.

if you go to any california cons, I'd love to say hi!