Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Doing a Wet Gauntlet of Omorashi Challenges...In a Public Mall! (AKA The Alliance Challenge: Kozmo-Lotto 4 Winner Request!)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! It is me, KozmoFox :) and this is the result of the fourth Kozmo-Lotto! (I know I tagged them near the bottom, but special thanks to @JustCallum, @Pache, and @Rainyday for making thi

This was in fact the case! I still had tons of liquid left in me, and it all cycled through to my bladder very fast as my kidney's were on overdrive, and my bladder was too tired to hold a goddamn thi

Posted Images

On 2017-02-18 at 4:35 AM, Lisk said:

Nyo ho ho. It seems that my skill of remaining NOT DETECTED, recognized even by expert martial artists like LivingInfinite, is as sharp as ever, because I've been there from start to finish ^_^

Reveal hidden contents

Then instantly fell asleep because it was almost 24 hours since the last time I've slept

There's no way that someone like me would miss an Alliance event. Besides, watching someone's typing ability deteriorate from pressure is also my fetish (well, a part of it).

BUT LISK

DOES IT NOT MATTER THAT THE TYPING WAS ON A PHONE, A DIRECTLY INFERIOR METHOD TO ACTUAL KEYBOARD?

I just wanted to say that this is quite possibly the most thrilling, seat-gripping experience I have ever read on this site. Even though desperation isn't my main thing, this story had me in anticipation from start to finish, (and if I may say so, had given me a few ideas that I may incorporate into a thing I might do later).

So I want to give a big thank you to KozmoFox and Rainyday for working together and giving this community one of the best works of writing on omo.org, and a congratulations to Crim for producing what is now the most popular post of the past year. You've really outdone yourself. I regret that I couldn't have been there to cheer you on and support you.

On 21.02.2017 at 10:18 PM, KozmoFox said:

BUT LISK

DOES IT NOT MATTER THAT THE TYPING WAS ON A PHONE, A DIRECTLY INFERIOR METHOD TO ACTUAL KEYBOARD?

NOT AT ALL!!! Using a phone to type is like wearing cute clothes (or having twintails to appeal to the Rainy-type(s)). A willing restriction of possible options is a pure-type lewdness! M!

M.png

I concur with most of what people have written, this was an amazing read, very thrilling and daring, probably one of the best I have read on the site. This feels like a desperation and wetting account that will remembered for a long time and it will certainly stick with me :happy:

On 20/2/2017 at 3:12 AM, iamandrew said:

Nice reference indeed

Ms @KozmoFox this KozmoLotto is by far the most awesome of all, your magnus opus. How you found the courage to do it I will never know, especially for one so stealthy about it. In addition, the awesomness quota goes way up for taking great care that nobody had to clean up after you. On top of everything else, your description of it is by far the best written description I have ever read.

I have no idea how this challenge could ever be topped so, as much as I hope otherwise, it would be quite understandable if the KozmoLOtto were to be retired after this one. 

Ms. @KozmoFox and @Rainyday if there were Nobel Prizes awarded for performance and planning in this area I would do whatever I could to get you nominated.

I was having just an ordinary day until I sat down and read this. Your very long, well written perfectly detailed description of your public desperation made it amazing... no awesome. I love long periods of desperation like this never fails to get me aroused.  I completely and thoroughly and fully enjoyed it .But this story went way beyond that it is truly exceptional, certainly the best first person desperation and wetting story I have read anywhere. And although I have only been on this site for four years, I have been on others since the late '90’s.

Not only is this your “magnum opus”, you and this story will be legendary on this site for years to come.

I don’t ever recall seeing 53 positive points given to a single post ever.

Thank you and rainyday for an outstanding experience.

10 minutes ago, JustCallum said:

And this story now officially stands as the highest-rated story on Omo.org.

CLOMCRATULATIONS CRIM!

RIGHT?!?

Not just story. Highest rated ANYTHING!

THIS IS THE SINGLE HIGHEST RATED POST IN THE ENTIRE NEAR 7-YEAR HISTORY OF OMORASHI.ORG!!!!!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY YOU GUYS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I'M GOING TO EXPLODE I COULD DIE!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! <3 <3 <3

Another absolutely wonderful tale! and by far deserving of the highest upvoted position on the entire site. Thank you for putting yourself out there for the community and for sharing the fourth lottery experience with us (as well as your other past experiences)

I'd say I don't think I could top this level of a request myself, but I don't have to imagine, we already know :p So a secondary thank you to @Rainyday for helping put all of this together as well.

On 2/18/2017 at 0:41 AM, KozmoFox said:

and absolutely NOT @blooper

And come on, the accomplishment in the face of antagonization is a greater level of achievement than one done purely in the presence of support. I'll throw a thank you to blooper for being there to drive you nuts when I couldn't be there to do it myself.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had a bit of a wait, but I do hope you'll continue with a fifth lotto eventually in the future, and I'm already looking forwards to being the first entrant to win twice ^^'

And lastly, one more thank you @KozmoFox, seriously this is the best omorashi story I've ever read, not only for the monumental events, but the wonderful and artistic detail-focused writing that you've shared consistently story after story.

• This topic was unfeatured and featured