Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Doing a Wet Gauntlet of Omorashi Challenges...In a Public Mall! (AKA The Alliance Challenge: Kozmo-Lotto 4 Winner Request!)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! It is me, KozmoFox :) and this is the result of the fourth Kozmo-Lotto! (I know I tagged them near the bottom, but special thanks to @JustCallum, @Pache, and @Rainyday for making thi

This was in fact the case! I still had tons of liquid left in me, and it all cycled through to my bladder very fast as my kidney's were on overdrive, and my bladder was too tired to hold a goddamn thi

Posted Images

Jesus, I wish I had been there for this. I had too much to do at the time though, even though I had read all of the forums about the lotto without ever having said anything.

God, I wish I would have been there for this. I've kinda... always wanted to do something like this myself, but I'm nowhere close to courageous enough for that. Climbing mountains, doing dangerous shit, hiking miles on end in a place I might actually die, basically saving a kid from falling off a cliff, sure, but something like this? There's no way I could even dream about it... I thoroughly enjoyed the story, though. It was magnificent.

3 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Feat. @Lisk who showed up, said like one sentence, and left.

Nyo ho ho. It seems that my skill of remaining NOT DETECTED, recognized even by expert martial artists like LivingInfinite, is as sharp as ever, because I've been there from start to finish ^_^

Then instantly fell asleep because it was almost 24 hours since the last time I've slept

There's no way that someone like me would miss an Alliance event. Besides, watching someone's typing ability deteriorate from pressure is also my fetish (well, a part of it).

This has to be the BEST thing I've ever read on this site. Kozmo, you truly are an irreplaceable gift to this community. Your courage is worthy of praise, and your sheer determination to hold on to the end is second to none.

Your descriptions of this monumental event are as impeccable as always, but with the added flair of your true internal struggle when doing this challenge for the tyrannical Rainyday (we all still love you, Rainy). I couldn't be there for the live event, but your quoting from it allowed me to feel like I was a part of it, even though I wasn't there.

Respect for Rainyday too as, without Rainy, we wouldn't have got to experience this milestone of Kozmo's Omoquest.

Hey Kozmo,

In addition to being a wordsmith Goddess, you have reached a level of omorashi nirvana that seriously will never be topped. Although you thank us readers for reading your long tale, you are the one to be thanked by us all. I particularly loved this little snippet at the end, " By the time I was halfway done I was so relieved and relaxed I could have napped." Simply awesome.

Thank you again for putting your dignity and probably sanity on the line for the forum readers.

• The topic was featured

That's fantastic, the detail of description of each stage of the challenge and of course the successful result!

After that, did you have any further accidents or struggles to control your bladder for the rest of the day due to tiring out your holding muscles? I've heard people say that before about what happens after extreme holding, and having further wettings/near-misses or having to wear a pad/nappy for a while...