Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Screenshots from a wetting I'd done after a hold

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neilscotland

No need to apologise for the underwear.  Grey is a great colour of underwear to pee in because it changes colour when wet and it is so obvious what you have done in it!

Guest neilscotland

You mention that you prefer not to wet good pairs of underwear.  I'm the opposite.  I find it very satisfying to take a brand new clean pair of underwear and soak it with pee!

On 3/8/2017 at 11:31 PM, Joeybear1999 said:

Thanks a lot! It's great to find some appreciation, I know a lot of us a rather alone :(

i am very much into seeing male desperation and wetting myself. hard to find it for some reason. and i have to hold it playing sports having to piss so badly it hurts to stand up straight and my abs are tensing up with my bladder spasms. wrestling with a very full bladder is intense!! and its filling very fast after weight in as we drink a lot to rehydrate after weight ins. and always go to wrestling practice having not pissed all day at school then   drinking a lot  before           wrestling practice. bladder is even fuller for track. there i want to scream when my very muscular thigh presses hard into my very    swollen bladder when crouching in the starting block for 100m 200m dash and 110 m high hurdles. and it really hurts when you miss a hurdle and the bar hits your waist.

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2017 at 10:45 PM, Joeybear1999 said:

Hey guys. I posted this earlier in the wrong place by accident, soooo here's the same three screenshots I took from a wetting I did yesterday, after a few hours of holding. I couldn't post the actual video because the file's too big, but this kind of covers the whole thing lol. 

Sorry about that old dishrag of a pair of underwear, I don't like wetting in my good pairs. Don't know how many of you are into the male wetting thing, but I hope you enjoy! :)

IMG_1345.PNG

IMG_1347.PNG

IMG_1349.PNG

Dude,you effn' nailed it&thanks for the happy ending !!