Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Young Love & Large Bladders~

Hey everyone! New to the site, 18 year old transgirl who loves holding it in and seeing other girls bursting to pee!

I'm posting this on both here and holdingit.minuteboard! This is going to be a bit of an interactive story, and I'll even be doing some art to go with it as it goes on! The pic I've included is just something I did recently that I liked, it's unrelated but is a little example of my style and what I could be drawing in the future~ I plan on doing some doodles of Shannon and Tabby as the story goes on, but who knows what could happen! That's up to YOU! The three people reading... o-or is that over ambitious of me?
Whatever, this is gonna be a desperation story and I hope you enjoy it! 

Part 1 - What Needs To Be Filled...

Shannon had only been with Tabby for a few months, and was already completely smitten by her. Though the two of them hadn't had sex yet, they had taken part in a lot of kinky chat over text messages, phone calls, and even some in person, though only briefly.
It seemed they could get very inmate when actually far apart, but when in the same room their time together would be limited to playing games, watching TV or YouTube clips and laughing like close friends. Shannon had a theory that Tabby was just nervous, maybe she was hiding something from her? She seemed so willing to get flirty and lewd in their endless phone calls, but as soon as they were in the same room all advances would stop. She briefly worried that maybe she wasn't attractive enough, with her looks being unconventional; her curly hair, big glasses and only average breast size being a point of slight anxiety to the 19 year old. Especially considering how curvy Tabby was, with her rather large chest and ass that constantly had Shannon besides herself staring... s-something had to be going wrong and she just had to find out what it was!

With Valentines Day approaching, Shannon had decided that it was the perfect time to try this. On the 10th, after University, the two found themselves hanging out in Tabby's room. In the middle of some YouTube show the two were watching, Tabby paused and stood, stretching and mentioning that she had to pee. As she hurried off to the bathroom, Shanon saw her chance... on the small chance that she'd find something, she opened Tabby's history and found a lot of strange pages, some website called "holdingit.minuteboard.com".
After being frozen in surprise for a few moments, she heard the flush of Tabby's toilet and tabbed off the page, making note of the web address on her phone for later just before Tabby returned, hands washed, fully refreshed from her seemingly quite urgent piss. All through the rest of their 'date', Shannon could only wonder and wait to get home and look over the site. She herself had to pee pretty bad, having not gone all day at University and come straight to Tabby's afterwards... but something about that phrase enticed her. "Holding it..."

After arriving home at around 7pm, Shannon started to wonder about her bladder... how she'd never actually given much thought to her control, or how she never seemed to get desperate no matter how much she would put it off, or how much she would drink. Normally she'd take a quick pee at this stage, when the urge was making itself known after a full day's drinks and waiting, but she decided to put it off a little longer as she checked out that website she'd found on Tabby's computer.
Booting up her laptop, she typed in the address and found herself on a forum filled with people talking about, just as she had first thought, pee! They were talking about holding it, posting pictures of bulging bladders and squirming girls, and above all else there were stories! Crazy, strange, fictional stories with this huge sexual connotation placed on the idea of girls being desperate for a piss, holding in liters upon liters of the stuff and their bladders swelling out to crazy proportions!

Shannon just kept clicking, reading, browsing and exploring, she went deep into the night, only noticing the time when she had snapped out of her trance at 2am. She was also surprised to find a hand between her legs, and her legs shaking with desire... she wasn't sure if it was because she was bursting to piss, or because she was somehow getting aroused by all this! Either way... i-it felt really good... but she was exhausted. Forcing herself to close the page, she finally made a weak kneed walk to the bathroom and sat her cute butt down on the open bowl... only to realize that she really was still in control, her muscles still tight and strong!
She wondered... c-could she keep holding it? Could this be the key to spicing up their, currently, non-existent sex life? Was this what had been missing all along!? She gulped and bit her lower lip, shivering a little at the thought, both in arousal and intense need to piss, the bowl right below her now... she stared into it and between her spread thighs, her pussy quivering with desire to let loose that gusher she'd suppressed for the last 19 hours and 10 minutes.

Should she pee? 
Answer below~ ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the responses!

I wasn't sure where to put this as it's my first post here but I think it's been moved to the correct location? Either way, here's part two!

Part 2 - Decision Time.

Her heart racing, and her pussy pounding with arousal, Shannon flushed the toilet, washed her hands, then went to bed... having not let a single drop of her piss out!
Lying on her back, Shannon placed her hands above the covers and lightly caressed her bulging abdomen through them. She was used to having such a bump by the end of a long school day, but would have usually taken care of it by now. She felt her mind drifting to Tabby, her body, their kinky chats and all the fun they could have with this new discovery!
With her mind on her girlfriend, and her bladder on her mind, she closed her eyes and drifted off into a peaceful, kinky fantasy filled dream.

It was all she'd ever wanted all over again, her and Tabby, closer than every before, naked and embracing each other for the first time on Valentines day... but, this time Shannon noticed a difference. This time, Shannon was sporting a swollen bladder the likes she'd never seen, and Tabby was lusting over it like it was made of gold. It was certainly filled with gold.

Morning came all too soon, and Shannon found herself far more flustered than she could remember being before... and her bladder was still full.

Waves of morning urge washed over her and she contorted her body, shivering, clenching for all she was worth! Soon, however, the wave passed and it was as if Shannon's body was begrudgingly accepting her will to not let out the urine. She briefly considered going... then remembered her dreams last night, and how none of them had involved a toilet or any sort of relief!

If she was to give Tabby a Valentines Day to remember on Tuesday, she would have to practice holding it all inside! She wasn't sure what her limit was, but she wanted to arrive at her apartment that Tuesday with at least 24 hours worth of piss bloating out her lower belly... a-at least. She wondered... could she hold this same piss until then!?
N-No... no way.

She shook her head, knowing that, while alluring in fiction, holds of such a length were impossible in real life... o-or were they?

Shannon found herself faced with a choice. With her Saturday ahead of her, a day that she knew was to be spent catching up with University coursework and getting her chores done so she had Sunday free to spend with Tabby, she knew she'd have to make up her mind quickly.

The decision was obvious. Either she should work on finding out what her capacity was before Tuesday, which would involve drinking lots and lots, maybe with a diuretic pill, throughout the day in order to fill herself to the absolute limit...
Or,.. she should do her best to hold it in all the way until Tuesday, by drinking as normal.

Either way, she wasn't peeing yet... but would she start her day with orange juice, or a large cup of coffee?

Limit or Lasting?

Answer below~ <3 

Answer below~ <3 

It is Saturday. Valentinsday is on Tuesday.
Sorry, but do you realy expect her to hold it 5 days? Remember, she hasn't even held it 24 hours before!
If you start to practice 100m runs your first run just isn't a worldrecord.
Let's try to keep it a little bit realistic please.

That's why I vote for limit.
It is Saturday, we pee today after getting to our limits.
This leaves us enough time to get desperate for tuesday again. Start drinking quite a lot on Monday. And maybe even a diuretic just before our date starts on tuesday.

19 minutes ago, wedgeantilles said:

It is Saturday. Valentinsday is on Tuesday.
Sorry, but do you realy expect her to hold it 5 days? Remember, she hasn't even held it 24 hours before!
If you start to practice 100m runs your first run just isn't a worldrecord.
Let's try to keep it a little bit realistic please.

That's why I vote for limit.
It is Saturday, we pee today after getting to our limits.
This leaves us enough time to get desperate for tuesday again. Start drinking quite a lot on Monday. And maybe even a diuretic just before our date starts on tuesday.

I figured she would most likely loose it before Tuesday but this way she's going to try her absolute hardest to hold.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Young Love & Large Bladders~