Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is both a search and opinion article. First question is, what are the bound2burst videos (besides to pee or not to pee) that you believe are 100% real pee holding accidents even though technically "staged." Which ones are or look the genuine most real to you. I refuse to buy anything less from them.

In general whether you find the video you can post it here, or lead me in the direction of where to buy it, or even just talk about the most genuine pee holding accidents you can find. I'm not talking about ones where they stand there open legged peeing going "oh my god I can't hold it" with a fake tone, but the ones that try to hold it until the point they can't. Even if you don't have or can't find it describe it. I want to share ideas and see what people come up with related to this topic.

All are welcome! I'm just looking for the absolute best of the best.

Hi Cool bro

Yes I have often wondered about this and asked myself how really desperate are these female women who show their desperation either on their own or in a " who can hold it the longest competition. I don't doubt that they don't need to pee as the result is there for all to see, but do they just release their pee just to bring the video to an end like maybe in B2B.

Waiting line captures have surely got to be genuine desperation here, and also those who film themselves desperate are real to some extent. LoveWetting videos I think are also genuine or as near as you can get to  being genuine when filmed, I also think the Legend Snuppa was also for real, but for a lot of female desperation/wetting videos for myself leave a big question mark as to how real they really are.

Thanks Cool bro for this thread.

I would say Jayne and Lily from B2B always seemed to be on the limit of bladder control when they wet themselves as opposed to being quite desperate and then letting go.

Snuppa definitely in most of her movies. Bella too also seemed to be right on the limit. 

I also think some Lovewetting ones, mainly Naomi do this too.

A lot of the others appear too staged.

18 hours ago, ELagrange said:

An old ineed2pee.com clip where Alexa has an accident in her white panties and white leggings in a public park. She acted brilliantly and that VPL drive me crazy. Pity I cannot share it here.

Out of curiosity I got my hands on a recent IN2P video just to see how they were doing. Specifically, the one here.

I feel like the old girls had a lot more fun and the wettings felt more genuine. Quality aside, I rewatched the video you mentioned above and found it superior to the one I just linked. Granted, Alexa was always my favorite model (with Ivy coming in second), but she had a legitimate public wetting before that was even a thing.

The Nikki Nexxt videos are probably the one decent thing to come out of IN2P in recent time by the looks of it.

• 2 weeks later...

With B2B, outside of Jayne who always went the extra mile...  Holding Contest 11 was the best video ever made.  The.. audience crowd funded a bonus for the winner... so on top of their normal winnings, and pay, they received additional funds... this ended up being a double edged sword though...  While this produced far and away the best video to date (Both models drank 76 ounces and held 3+ hours), because of this, Dave would not allow crowd funding anymore cause he didn't want to push his models too far for money...

holding_contest11_09s.jpg

Side note... I know we are not allowed to post B2B videos... but this is a free picture that anyone could view at the link so I don't know if the same rules apply, especially since I am trying to promote the video... if this is against rules please remove...

On 09/02/2017 at 2:55 AM, Iva said:

Loooong time lurker here - I have a huge desperation fetish (always have) and started putting a handful of videos online a few months ago. All my wetting/holding videos are legit, and I do it because I'm into it, not to cater to someone else's fetish (although that can be hot as well): https://www.reddit.com/user/Ivalea/submitted/

i don't remember how i found your eroshare profile, but i've been a fan of yours ever since. I'm glad you're here!