Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing in water bottles

I wouldn't quite call this a fetish, but it's something I enjoy doing. I don't like leaving my room in general, but I really don't like the cold ass bathroom.

We go through a lot of water bottles, sometimes I save a few. Generally when I wake up and have to pee really badly, instead of struggling to get to the bathroom, I just grab a bottle.

I don't have a small penis, I just put the tip up to the bottle.

So what do you think?! Anyone else enjoy using things/places other than the bathroom? Since I was a kid, I remember enjoying the activity of peeing in various outdoor places. I figure someone else must have experienced this!

What are your thoughts?

Oh this is my kind of thing. Peeing into a bottle seems difficult for a girl, but I do want to try it some day.

I also love peeing in strange places! The forest used to be my favorite, back when I lived right by one. For various reasons, I haven't gotten around to doing anything pee-fetish related in years (not counting just peeing in the shower) but once I start living on my own, I'll probably start trying some things. It's a shame it will have to be indoors though. I will not be living in the type of place where peeing outdoors is ok. Otherwise, it's a nice feeling to pee outside!

8 hours ago, Auntie said:

Oh this is my kind of thing. Peeing into a bottle seems difficult for a girl, but I do want to try it some day.

I also love peeing in strange places! The forest used to be my favorite, back when I lived right by one. For various reasons, I haven't gotten around to doing anything pee-fetish related in years (not counting just peeing in the shower) but once I start living on my own, I'll probably start trying some things. It's a shame it will have to be indoors though. I will not be living in the type of place where peeing outdoors is ok. Otherwise, it's a nice feeling to pee outside!

Awesome :) to be honest, you find ways to wet even when you live with people! I've personally been able to explore a lot of my fetishes, even living with parents and sibling. You just gotta make sure you clean things up right. But you could try doing something in the bathroom as well

When you drink as much as I do in pursuit of a certain degree desperate fullness, you certainly have a lot of water bottles on hand.

I do occasionally use them - especially the wide mouth variety - especially since they are pretty close to my bladder capacity and lend a certain sense of accomplishment when filled.

They also, as noted, make it possible to pee in rooms not designed for such, which can be a bit of a rush.

5 hours ago, RobertW said:

Awesome :) to be honest, you find ways to wet even when you live with people! I've personally been able to explore a lot of my fetishes, even living with parents and sibling. You just gotta make sure you clean things up right. But you could try doing something in the bathroom as well

True, but I have my reasons why I feel now is not a good time. :) Soon though! :P

I once was with a girl and we shared a bottle of wine. When we done we needed to pee and decided to do a scientific experiment and pee back into the bottle seeing if we could fill it. Ok not all the scientific but it was a fun experience. Do I regularly pee into bottles? Nope but that is just me. I see nothing bad about it and am pretty sure lots of people have done so at one time or another.

I think it is great! I like gatorade bottles (The opening is large enough I don't get stuck - which happened once or twice with a smaller necked bottle.)

My third girlfriend was mortified of going to the bathroom in my dorm (it was coed and the women's was less than 100 feet away, but down the stairs. The men's was 25 feet away and always had women inside - but hey I understand.) We had just finished Dominos pizza dinner (with two plastic cups of Coca Cola!) and she started doing the pee dance. I was just finishing my cup of Coke, when she grabbed it; chucked the ice out of the open window; squatted over the mouth of the cup; and then filled it almost to the brim with pee.

My mouth was open (astonishment, wonder, happiness...). She grabbed the plastic lid and snapped it over the cup and put it on the top of my dresser by the door.

She hopped into bed and I wanted to lick her so badly, but she was more interested in kissing and snuggling. We fell asleep and at some point my roommate came in and said thanks for the beer and left.

He never mentioned what happened, so I asked him later what he did with the cup. He was upset. He said he took it to the sauna party in the women's bathroom (I did not know there was such a thing until then - but every Thursday all the hot taps were turned on in the women's bathroom and it became a steam room. If you were invited, you wore a towel and nothing else -oh and bringing beer was customary..). He put the cup down for a moment and someone took it. Presumably they at least tried to drink it.

Most of the time I have empty bottles laying around from all the soda I drink, and when it's 4 am or later, and I don't feel like getting chewed out for being up that late (the house floors are really creaky and the walls paper thin) I just kneel down in the floor, whip it out, pee into it, then shove it under the bed to be dumped (or topped off) at a later time

Hmm, this got more replies than I expected, and I find that interesting.

For me, it goes a bit deeper than water bottles. As a kid, when I'd be walking home from school, I would often pee behind our outdoor city trashcan. I still don't really know why I chose to do it, maybe it was some kind of instinctual thing. I was raised in a regular household with a toilet and everything and I was potty trained really early so I just don't know where the urge came from. Anyway, one day a woman walked around the corner right as I had begun peeing and asked me what I was doing. I was too nervous to come up with an excuse so I just told her "Nothing" and went inside to the bathroom.

The woman turned out to be someone from the landlord's office. She was just coming to our apartment to discuss something with my parents. While in the bathroom, I could hear her telling my parents what she had caught me doing. I was so scared about getting in trouble and I stayed in there until the woman left. My dad called me to come in the living room and to my surprise, he just began asking questions in a concerned tone. Stuff like if the bathroom made me feel uncomfortable, or if there was something on my mind that I needed to talk about. They were so incredibly open-minded on the subject! I never once got punished for wetting the bed, even after I got a little older. I feel like the way they handled those situations is what led to me being so open-minded. Not just about fetishes and baggage, but about the world in general and equality.

Also when I was really young, like 5 or 6, I was peeing in my closet every so often. I always drank a lot of water so my pee was almost always clear and therefore, didn't really have a smell even after sitting. I'd wake up and have to pee extremely bad, and I would choose to go to my closet and pee in my wagon that was sitting in there. I had a dresser that my clothes stayed in so I didn't have to worry about that. After some time, I eventually got caught. My only punishment was to clean up the closet, and promise not to do it again. The way they would handle situations like that, by being so considerate and understanding. I believe that's the reason I'm so open-minded today.

This kinda feels like I'm bragging about my parents - and maybe I am to some degree - but I grew up in a rather unusual household where my parents were my best friends. They would listen to me about anything and were always so open and accepting. My father passed away July last year. Since then, I've been subconsciously associating both my parents with many different topics. I've never actually told either of them about omorashi, but I know they wouldn't care. Although it would make things a little awkward imo!

Throughout my childhood, I always had an urge to pee in places I wasn't supposed to. Maybe it was some kind instinctual thing. Or maybe it simply felt good to do something I knew was bad. 

Now though, I don't know what drives the desire to use the water bottles. Not just that, but also peeing outside. Any time I find myself in a woods/forest type area, I always begin looking for places to go. I don't think it's an urge to be in public. I won't even think about peeing outside if I think ANYONE is around. I also get a release when I do it outdoors. It's kinda like the feeling of relief after having to hold for a period of time, but more drawn out. The act of peeing outdoors just creates this unique feeling of internal warmth and pleasure, especially when the weather is really good

• 3 weeks later...

When I was in university during the first week they had a bus go from the dorms to Ikea for so students without cars could pick some stuff up. Some girl apparently had to go and though it would be a fine idea to pee in a bottle and it did not work out too well. Apparently it flowed down a few rows and I assume the whole seat got soaked.