Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The cruise 2 of 3

Through out the duration of the cruise, I was a very naughty woman. I peed in multiple things multiple times, and no one really noticed, even my hubby didn't notice. Though one particular time is when I wore my new swimsuit I had specially ordered, it was a thong back one, however my hubby made me get a swimsuit wrap, to cover my butt. We went swimming and scooched to the corner where he grabbed me from behind. Under water cuddling ^^
I could feel his hands push aside my covering, naughty man, and I pulled me close to him. I could tell he was pretty excited, I turned around and whispered naughty things to him. I got out first and laid on the floor, I had my arms back holding me up, one leg was stretched out, and my knee was bent up and my foot on the ground. I made sure he had a very good view and told him to look at me. I peed through my swimsuit, it shot out like a spring and my hubby watched the whole thing. I finished and he swam to the edge telling me of his really big problem. I whispered again naughty things to him and slowly walked away back to the room. I laid on the bed laughing about my hubby but he made it back keeping himself hidden. He told me I was a tease, I told him do something about it ^^
He got me to strip down and sit on his lap and he was so excited, it didn't take long for him to have pleasure. He took care of my needs and I got up to put back on my swimsuit and peed again for him before I showered off.
  • 2 weeks later...