Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sitting at my desk

Guest neilscotland

Guest neilscotland

I am at home today and I am wearing my white PE outfit: t-shirt, very short thin cotton shorts and socks.  If you came into the room I am in, you would at first see nothing unusual - I am sitting at my desk typing on my laptop.  You might then notice a bit of a smell that seems to be coming from under my desk.  If you looked you would see that I could not be bothered getting up to go to the bathroom when I needed to.  I have wet myself and my white shorts have become transparent so that you can see bits of me you do not normally see.  When you ask me why I didn't get up and go to the bathroom in my house when I needed to, I say that I went to the bathroom in my shorts because I enjoy it so much.

Guest neilscotland
On 01/02/2017 at 7:22 PM, Helena said:

Were you still sitting at your desk when mrs Neilscotland came home? That would have been brave... 

Hi Helena.  Mrs Neilscotland knows what I like to do, but sadly doesn't want to participate as it's a turn off for her rather than a turn on.  She always knows when I have been doing it - the newly washed shorts hanging up to dry are a bit of a give away.  She usually smiles and says "so you've been misbehaving again"!

Edited by neilscotland
Misprint (see edit history)
Guest neilscotland
On 02/02/2017 at 7:53 AM, lovetohold said:

I enjoy going to the bathroom in my shorts or underpants, too! You've got the right idea.

Glad you agree, lovetohold.  There is something specially enjoyable about going to the bathroom in shorts.

I am at home today and I am wearing my white PE outfit: t-shirt, very short thin cotton shorts and socks.  If you came into the room I am in, you would at first see nothing unusual - I am sitting at my desk typing on my laptop.  You might then notice a bit of a smell that seems to be coming from under my desk.  If you looked you would see that I could not be bothered getting up to go to the bathroom when I needed to.  I have wet myself and my white shorts have become transparent so that you can see bits of me you do not normally see.  When you ask me why I didn't get up and go to the bathroom in my house when I needed to, I say that I went to the bathroom in my shorts because I enjoy it so much.

My shorts are khaki-brown and made of quick-dry soft fabric, and it's my chair that smells a bit.  If you look closer, you'll see that the "sandstone" fabric is covered in a patchwork of stains ranging from a couple of inches to eighteen inches in diameter.  My shorts are still dry, and I'll try not to wet them, but I often wait too long when I get engrossed.

On 2017-02-03 at 6:03 PM, neilscotland said:

Hi Helena.  Mrs Neilscotland knows what I like to do, but sadly doesn't want to participate as it's a turn off for her rather than a turn on.  She always knows when I have been doing it - the newly washed shorts hanging up to dry are a bit of a give away.  She usually smiles and says "so you've been misbehaving again"!

I know exactly! My husband is the same, sadly. Sometimes I try to hide the evidence, to wash and dry my clothes before he's home. But sometimes I just leave the cloths haning to dry after washing for him to see. He uasually dosn't comment.

I wish so much that he would participate some day. But I don't think that's going to happen.

How often do you wet yourself for her to find out? I want to do it maybe once a week but I'm afraid my husband should disagree... so for me it's more like once a month.

9 hours ago, Helena said:

I know exactly! My husband is the same, sadly. Sometimes I try to hide the evidence, to wash and dry my clothes before he's home. But sometimes I just leave the cloths haning to dry after washing for him to see. He uasually dosn't comment.

I wish so much that he would participate some day. But I don't think that's going to happen.

How often do you wet yourself for her to find out? I want to do it maybe once a week but I'm afraid my husband should disagree... so for me it's more like once a month.

Aw, your hubby isn't a fan of omorashi? I struggled to get into it when we found out his likes, by accident, but after getting away from the mind set, if you need to pee, just pee, laundry can always be done after. There's outside, the tub, a towel, even the floor, in whatever your in. I don't do it all the time just when the timing is right for him

2 hours ago, Jaylah said:

Aw, your hubby isn't a fan of omorashi? I struggled to get into it when we found out his likes, by accident, but after getting away from the mind set, if you need to pee, just pee, laundry can always be done after. There's outside, the tub, a towel, even the floor, in whatever your in. I don't do it all the time just when the timing is right for him

No, he isn't. For him wetting is more a turn off, just like mrs Neilscottland. He is accepting but won't participate and he will have nothing to do with it. We have a happy marrige and a active sexlife, but this is a part of me too. 

So I have to play for myself when the urge arise. He do like wetlook sometims, something I also enjoy. That is shower sex that starts out fully clothed. It's not like wetting when you have the preasure building up before exploding down your legs and the warmths in your crotch, but it's wet and warm and my hubby is clearly turned on seing me wet (from water).

I must admit I have thougt many times how I can get him into omo, but I start to realise it's not going to happen.

4 hours ago, Helena said:

No, he isn't. For him wetting is more a turn off, just like mrs Neilscottland. He is accepting but won't participate and he will have nothing to do with it. We have a happy marrige and a active sexlife, but this is a part of me too. 

So I have to play for myself when the urge arise. He do like wetlook sometims, something I also enjoy. That is shower sex that starts out fully clothed. It's not like wetting when you have the preasure building up before exploding down your legs and the warmths in your crotch, but it's wet and warm and my hubby is clearly turned on seing me wet (from water).

I must admit I have thougt many times how I can get him into omo, but I start to realise it's not going to happen.

Everyone has their own personal boundaries. For many pee wetting is a boundary they can not cross. That they will accept that we do it is a big concession for them. Do we wish that they would do more than just accept? Of course but at the end of the day we should be thankful for whatever level of acceptance they give. (I am not suggesting you are not thankful) But as we are such a small minority I think any level of acceptance is a victory. I have had gf's that were hugely turned on with me wetting myself but yet they could not cross their own personal boundary of wetting themselves for me. As a wetter meeting someone who also enjoys wetting is like searching for the Holy Grail. Lol.

Guest neilscotland
18 hours ago, Helena said:

I am in the same position as Helena.  I would love to do it about once a week but am worried about how Mrs Neilscotland would react to that.  So it's usually about once a month which does not seem to cause any bad vibes from her.

Edited by neilscotland
Misprint (see edit history)
Guest neilscotland
20 hours ago, neilscotland said:

I am in the same position as Helena.  I would love to do it about once a week but am worried about how Mrs Neilscotland would react to that.  So it's usually about once a month which does not seem to cause any bad vibes from her.

I also remember that once I did it twice within a week, and that did cause some bad vibes from Mrs Neilscotland.  So care and respect for her is needed and prevents me from doing it as often as I might like.

Guest neilscotland
On 10/02/2017 at 9:41 PM, Wet Shorts said:

My shorts are khaki-brown and made of quick-dry soft fabric, and it's my chair that smells a bit.  If you look closer, you'll see that the "sandstone" fabric is covered in a patchwork of stains ranging from a couple of inches to eighteen inches in diameter.  My shorts are still dry, and I'll try not to wet them, but I often wait too long when I get engrossed.

Do you really try not to wet them, Wet Shorts?  If I put on a pair of shorts, it is with the definite intention of wetting them.  So all my "accidents" in my shorts are deliberate!

• 1 month later...

Do you really try not to wet them, Wet Shorts?  If I put on a pair of shorts, it is with the definite intention of wetting them.  So all my "accidents" in my shorts are deliberate!

Oh yes, I really do try not to wet them - it's just that there's always a "reason" why I can't just use the toilet ;).  So it's completely deliberate, but I'll squirm and hold myself for hours (like I'm doing atm).

Edited by Wet Shorts
Added quote (see edit history)
Guest neilscotland
2 hours ago, Wet Shorts said:

Oh yes, I really do try not to wet them - it's just that there's always a "reason" why I can't just use the toilet ;).  So it's completely deliberate, but I'll squirm and hold myself for hours (like I'm doing atm).

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself!  Glad to know that, like me, you always have a "reason" why you can't just use the toilet.  I like thinking up such "reasons" - for example, teacher has told me to sit down, shut up and wait until the next break.

Looks like the upside of having my own place is more than I thought. Even though I have to be dry this week for social reasons, I don't have to be totally dry. I'm damp at the moment. If I was wetting, I'd be wet. I'm waiting for my incontinence to kick in, then I'll go to the shower and finish off. I've got to have a shower before I go out anyway. I did a fair bit of physical work this morning (not sexual at all) and got hot and sweaty.

On 20/03/2017 at 5:40 PM, neilscotland said:

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself!  Glad to know that, like me, you always have a "reason" why you can't just use the toilet.  I like thinking up such "reasons" - for example, teacher has told me to sit down, shut up and wait until the next break.

Very much enjoying myself because I'm having a rare "golden opportunity" this week which might get written up & posted.  My reasons tend to be based in the present rather than age play (for example, I can't interrupt something, or on Wednesday because I couldn't cross a very busy street to use a pissoir as I was worried I might have a public accident if I couldn't stop & jiggle - unfortunately, the next one was further than I thought and I did do a small spurt in my pants before I got there).  I think this is probably because my first omorashi experience wasn't forced on me but was a result of a series of bad decisions ending in a prolonged wetting and spectacular eventual loss of control at age 13.