Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

MGF - Double girl wetting!

1 hour ago, JAW182 said:

This was amazing have them to it again but lower the music a bit so we can hear what they are saying...there reactions where cute but wish I knew what they where saying 

I agree.  I looked on MGF to try to find them but couldn't.  I guess I need their screen name or something, but I would totally commission another.

Sorry for the derail ahead of time...

Looks like someone is committing fraud on C4S selling this video.  It isn't the first one by this store, either.  I've seen several from MGF and other places, even a custom I paid for.  Blatant disregard like this makes me want to choke them!

Mistress Sarah - jeans wetting category

/endrant

6 hours ago, MasterP said:

Sorry for the derail ahead of time...

Looks like someone is committing fraud on C4S selling this video.  It isn't the first one by this store, either.  I've seen several from MGF and other places, even a custom I paid for.  Blatant disregard like this makes me want to choke them!

Mistress Sarah - jeans wetting category

/endrant

I saw this as well, i'm pretty sure the owner is a member on this forum. There was also doubt as to whether the girls actually wet themselves in the videos and yeah as you said they've taken other videos from mgf and put them up as their own. Mistress Sarah is fraud 

• 6 years later...