Lovely story! And I am quite sure there is security footage.....now whether they were aware enough to look at it.....

very nice did you just have an office suit on?

Even if they noticed you are unlikely to ever see them again, so don't worry about it.

I really enjoyed your well written story. Thank you.

amazing experience, who really cares if people noticed as long as you can look back and have good memories

Accidents happen, sometimes the best methods of omo is legit accidents, I'm into omo a lot, mostly due ot my hubby but i've had a few REAL accidents, very unplanned

Thanks for sharing your story with us! Very easy to read and well written by yourself there, im no English major but much appreciated (use of spacing, etc..) lol

While I love wetting and all the fun with it, im not a fan of humiliation or public embarrassment so I sympathize with you on that end of things!

However if holding and pressing your luck to the limits is something you do for fun, at least while in public, I would suggest using a pull-on diaper or something similar (rubber/latex undergarments) just as a last resort to at least hide the facts of the matter from everyone else! 

Obviously some people get turned on by being caught/seen so it just depends on what your thoughts are I suppose. Some will be shocked n mortified while others will laugh it off as a simple inconvenience haha oops owell just pee thankfully...However I am with you n that if it happened to me I hope to not be seen 

I loved your growing desperation and your descriptions, very nice.

@Meg Thank you for sharing your gas station experience.  I've actually had a couple accidents at various gas stations.  My first was was a total loss with pee splashing on the ground and one person looking around the dispenser to see me standing on wet pavement.

Great story. Thanks for sharing.  I had an experience quite a few years back when I had to pee really badly and wet my pants.  I had. planned to do that on purpose.  But then, once I got back in the car, I noticed It was almost out of gas, so I had to stop and get gas in my pee-soaked jeans.  

Great story 

I've done this but at the air pump. I gave up holding it in, after i was done peeing my swin shorts my tire was still low. By time i was done a a older man was looking over the river i made as he was waiting his turn with the air pump

A really great desperation experience, well written. I loved it. I know you felt humiliated and shamed as you sat in your car for the journey home. How do you feel now looking back.

Incredible and exciting story! I love the way you describe how the streams of pee flowed down your pants leg, and also went right through the fabric at the crotch of your pants and splashed onto the pavement.  I just love it when a woman pees right through the fabric of her pants. Thanks for sharing your amazing experience. 

On 4/14/2018 at 12:03 PM, Toady567 said:

Great story! Did you get to enjoy yourself when you go home?

I had to jump in the shower right when I got home and hide my wet clothes but I got to have some fun later on 

Still a lot of embarrassment

Sounds embarassissing, but also exciting to let go and feel your panties fill up. Who did you have to hide your clothes from?

On 8/6/2018 at 6:37 PM, McLovin1 said:

Sounds embarassissing, but also exciting to let go and feel your panties fill up. Who did you have to hide your clothes from?

I was living at my familie’s home (I own my own home now) and my older sister was there also

On 8/9/2018 at 6:10 AM, illidan80 said:

Amazing story! Thank you!

I’m glad you liked it ?

Excellent and exciting story. Thanks for sharing.

You were lucky you didn't have to go in the gas station office to pay. That would be really a humiliating process.

On 11/22/2018 at 7:39 PM, CarmenCD said:

You were lucky you didn't have to go in the gas station office to pay. That would be really a humiliating process.

I always look back and think about how lucky I am, because paying at the pump is super uncommon for me. I think it would have been very clear I wet myself as well I couldn’t have hid it  And waiting in line with other people would have made me feel even more humiliated than I already did