Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your story with us! Very easy to read and well written by yourself there, im no English major but much appreciated (use of spacing, etc..) lol

While I love wetting and all the fun with it, im not a fan of humiliation or public embarrassment so I sympathize with you on that end of things!

However if holding and pressing your luck to the limits is something you do for fun, at least while in public, I would suggest using a pull-on diaper or something similar (rubber/latex undergarments) just as a last resort to at least hide the facts of the matter from everyone else! 

Obviously some people get turned on by being caught/seen so it just depends on what your thoughts are I suppose. Some will be shocked n mortified while others will laugh it off as a simple inconvenience haha oops owell just pee thankfully...However I am with you n that if it happened to me I hope to not be seen 

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 7:39 PM, CarmenCD said:

You were lucky you didn't have to go in the gas station office to pay. That would be really a humiliating process.

I always look back and think about how lucky I am, because paying at the pump is super uncommon for me. I think it would have been very clear I wet myself as well I couldn’t have hid it  And waiting in line with other people would have made me feel even more humiliated than I already did