The curse of the eastern isle

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Clom said:

I aim to please in the crudest ways possible

I always like casual farts. Either just the girl ripping one out casually or an accidental poot that she pretended she didn't do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

There was no need to sit down with Dexter and Catia. It was most likely they were going over something about the church and their duties in town. There was no need for you to interfere with their business. But you had work to do with Lucina, she had offered to undertake this contract with you too, there were plans to be made and preparations to undertake before heading out into the now-cursed Shadia forest. You head over toward Lucina’s table, making your way through the thin gaps between the tables as the paladins ate their breakfast.

 

“Ah Franziska, you are awake!” Yura greets you from behind the tavern with Alexandr, who gives you a firm nod of his head. “I’ll send your breakfast over as soon as I can!” He slaps his knee and turns back to Alexandr.

 

You give the innkeep an acknowledging nod and pull up a seat beside Lucina. The silver haired warrior is sitting alone, eating a breakfast of stew with a small cup of tea that her hand rests over. Even these early mornings did not diminish her beauty; her hair is combed back and tied into a bun, the sweat and dirt has been washed from her face, and her eyes shine in the reflection of the fire.

 

After the other night, it sends a shiver between your legs seeing her. You’d had the pleasure of seeing this majestic warrior beneath her armour, and better, caressed that slender body. But they weren’t feelings to dwell on; You knew that night in the bath was to be a one-time occurrence, a moment for two warriors to relieve the tension stirring in them after a stressful night. It was common on the road for fighters and mercenaries, some who’d not known each other for more than an hour would share a bed so they could feel nothing but pleasure for a single night.

 

You sit with your legs tightly together, ignoring your need to piss for the moment. There were more important things to deal with than your bladder; you could hold out like this. “Good morning.” You greet Lucina warmly. 

 

“Good morning.” Today, just like the last few days, Lucina addressed you with a formal tone. You did not think much of it but something felt different with Lucina after your… time together in the bathing room. You thought little of it, owing it to Lucina’s calm and reserved nature.

 

You see Lucina is busy reading something spread out on the table. It’s a map, a sizeable one too. On the top right of the parchment it reads Shadia Forest in large bold letters. “A map of the forest?” You comment.

 

Lucina nods and sips from her cup. “The scouts Catia sent out on patrol marked down the targets for that contract we’ve taken.” She rolls up the map and turns it to face you. “Here, you should familiarize yourself with it.”

 

Taking the map in your hands, you spread out the parchment and begin looking, visualizing every detail of Shadia forest. The roads on the map spread out like small veins of ink. Several areas are marked with a red outline; Petronia Farm is the closest, up the northeast road. A crude image of a tent marks an encampment one of the scouts had noted, a spacious area of forest that had seen recent activity from undead and demonic entities alike, and finally the Oldengrad Ranger’s tower is the last one marked. The tower was the furthest north, abandoned eons ago until the recent demon insurrection had seen it reused with malevolent purpose. “What are these areas, the unmarked ones?” You point at two crudely drawn circles on the map.

 

Lucina finishes her mouthful of tea. “Caita had her scouts mark out the nests of the Corvians. They’ve settled along the northeastern road leading up to the farm.” Lucina moves her fingers along to the smaller marking. “And the northwest road is heavy territory for wolves.”

 

You follow the northwest road with your finger. “Northwest takes us up to the ranger’s tower through the wolves, and northeast to the farm… through heavier resistance.” You make a few notes visually. The shape of the roads, the scale of the map, the marked areas of both Corvian and wolf, you wanted no detail left unknown.

 

As you are looking over the map, you don’t notice Addilyn has come back from the lavatory. The young bard sits down at her chair and looks down at the last of her breakfast before pushing it away.

 

“Nerves?” You ask. You can remember feeling the same way the first time you were tasked with killing demons. You didn’t eat for two whole days, your stomach twisted at the thought of food.

 

The young bard looks down at her quiver resting by the chair. “I overhead one of the patrols last night talking about what they found while they were scouting the forest. There’s undead, and demonic beasts clad in the blackest armour carrying corpses through the woods, piling them up at those sites…” The way Addilyn speaks tells you it is her nerves. You can imagine the gruesome sight now. It’s unsettling.

 

“Good!” Lucina stabs her fork into the last piece of potato. “All of that black will make them easier to see in the snow.” She lifts the fork to her eyes.

 

You didn’t give much thought to it. Your mind was somewhere else, somewhere closer to home. Finally, Addilyn is out of the lavatory. You glance up curiously, smiling when you realize that the lavatory was now empty. You could go take your morning piss now, and not a moment too soon. You’d been holding it in since last night. You were beginning to feel it between your legs, the remnants of last nights tea welling in your bladder.. You shift along your seat and stand up, hells you could really feel it on your feet.

 

“Franziska, where are you off to?” Lucina asks curiously.

 

“For a walk.” You shrug your shoulders nonchalantly. “I need a few minutes to think to myself.” You smile at the girls and head back down the corridor toward the lavatory.

 

The door is closed. Again, just to be safe, you give the door a tap with your knuckles.

 

It's occupied... again. “Somebody is in here!” You recognized that voice. Karlien, Dexter’s second in command. The Vice-Cleric had been around the tavern a lot lately, especially after Margo had suffered an injury to an already injured leg.

 

“Apologies, Karlien.” You say through gritted teeth. I’m going to be pissing in a pot in my room with this luck. “You won’t be long will you? I, ahem, have been waiting a little bit.”

 

Karlien replies with a sigh. You’re not sure if it’s of relief or frustration that she is being hounded while trying to relieve herself. “I vill be as quick as I can be.”

 

You sit down on the stairs, squeezing your legs together. You didn’t think it would get so unbearable so quickly, but now you were  really starting to feel the might of your bladder. “Are you here to check on Margo?” You ask out of sheer impatience. You needed something to distract you from your growing urge to piss.

 

There is a chuckle from beyond the lavatory door. “Franziska… is it a common habit of yours to try und make conversation vhile people are uzing ze lavatory?”

 

“Just making sure the bortski can still walk. She’s not much use on crutches.” You clear your throat and lean forward, trying to ignore the growing pain between your legs. “If you’d prefer it, I can go wait in the common room.”

 

“Oh please, I do not mind. It breaks up the monotony of reciting zcriptures and alchemy recipes. I vill not stop you from waiting out zhere. I vill take any conversation I can... even here.” You hear the cleric giggle. That’s a surprise, you’d taken Karlien for a shy, lonesome girl. Were cleric dealings really so boring that she would gladly chat with somebody while crimping off a length in the lavatory?

 

Time was short this morning, you wanted to be ready and out on the road to the forest before the 9th hour and here you were clutching yourself on the stairwell, waiting for the lavatory. You needed to be more efficient with your time. Even if you did need to piss, it wouldn’t hurt to spend another minute or two with Addilyn and Lucina, quickly formulating a plan before running back to relieve yourself. Though, planning on a full bladder was not something you were fond of. You liked to think clearly, without distraction.

 

You also ponder just heading back upstairs and pissing in the pot in your room, knowing it would save you a few minutes. Hells it’d probably be even quicker to go squat and make your morning water in the snow. The town would be empty, everybody in their beds or eating in the tavern, you could have your pick of any corner to relieve yourself in.

 

What do you wish to do?

 

>Stick around and talk to Karlien.

 

>Head back to your table.

 

>Relieve yourself outside.

 

>Relieve yourself in the pot in your bedroom.

Edited by Clom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>Stick around and talk to Karlien.

Let's stick around. We can hold it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a moment of thought, you shrug your shoulders and settle down on the staircase. If it didn’t bother Karlien then you’d wait outside the door. At least then you know that you’d be the next to use the lavatory. “If you really don’t mind…”

 

“Had zis been a few months ago, I’d have vaved you away. But being forced to share an entire common area, as vell as our… “facilities” with fifty other people, it does not bother me so much. At least zis time I'm not forced to share my facilities."

 

You rest your back against the wall and squeeze your legs tightly. You just needed to be patient. “So will she be fine then?” You ask again about Margo again, remembering the incident that had made Karlien's frequent visits necessary. That had not been a good morning; Despite the protests of two clerics, Margo had limped along the town and insisted she work on several of the guarding gun placements. Any attempt at telling her she risked further injury was met with the rude reply that "no other idiot could do." After an hour of mechanical tinkering and working on a particularly icy winter morning, the cleric's worst scenario was realized as Margo slipped from one of the platforms, landing on the leg she had badly cut during the church invasion. She'd insisted she was fine, until a trickle of blood had stained her trousers and the little engineer nearly cried as a cleric examined the nasty gash that had reopened on her leg. Since that incident Margo rarely left her room, staying secluded and working on the weapons the gunsmith brought her, emerging only to relieve herself or to inquire about more tea, which A267 would then be sent for.

 

“Who? Margo? She vill be fine. It took some time before she’d let me examine ze gash on her thigh, and even more before she'd let me apply any treatment to it She is, how do I say zis… prudish. She protested taking off her undervear until her companion had insisted she do it.” There is a moment of silence that is filled with a quiet muddy splat. You feel a warmness rush to your cheeks and you pretend you heard nothing. “Injuring yourself from a fall is one thing, it only makes matters vorse vhen you go and injure yourself again. She be able to start walking properly again soon, albeit with some difficulty; a little soreness and stiffness... vell, a little bit more zhan usual given her Iker’s syndrome.”

 

As you sit and remember the incident, something Karlien says draws your interest. You turn curiously to the lavatory door like you’re staring at Karlien herself. “Iker’s syndrome?” You’d never heard the name before, nor had Margo ever mentioned it to you. You had never thought she suffered from anything more than a foul, rotten mood. "She has something wrong with her?"

 

“Ah, vight, you people from ze mainland prefer ze insulting term “Bortski syndrome”, ja?” Karlien emphasizes the mocking name with a particular disdain for it. “It iz a rare condition that affects growth hormones and the body. Resulting in stunted growth and a difficulty losing veight. I’ve never understood vhere ze relevance to a bortski boar comes into it.”

 

You’d heard the term Bortski syndrome plenty of times, you’d even said it plenty yourself. Margo’s stubby and slightly rotund frame, coupled with her constantly frustrated temperament was more fitting to a boar than a young girl. You had never known the name was just a cruel jest for people who suffered from something. “I had just thought she was unlucky with her height." As for her weight you never gave it much thought; often she hid her gnomish body behind a cloak and the little engineer was far from being chubby.

 

Karlien “Vell, unless she is five years old and has a fondness for cream cakes, zhen ja, I’d say she is a sufferer of Iker’s syndrome.” You hear a tear of paper from behind the lavatory door. You hear a soft giggle. “I cannot blame your ignorance, it is an extremely rare condition. Though, it is nice to zee you are showing some concern for your little comrade. I haven't seen ze two of you speak very much, and for ze most part I had thought ze two of you had a disliking for each other."

 

How do you wish to respond?

 

> (Friendly) “I care about all my party. She may keep to herself, but I care about Margo as much as I do anybody who fights with me. She’s a friend.”

 

> (Neutral) “I just want to make sure it’s nothing serious that affects her. Keeping my party fit and healthy is one of my concerns."  

 

> (Stern) “I’m just making sure she isn’t dead weight. If she’s seriously injured… or has a serious illness, then I have no interest in wasting my time and effort for her. She’ll be as useful as dog food.”

 

> (Evasive) "How much longer are you going to be? I'm dying out here."

Edited by Clom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>(Friendly)“I care about all my party. She may keep to herself, but I care about Margo as much as I do anybody who fights with me. She’s a friend.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> (Friendly ) “I care about all my party. She may keep to herself, but I care about Margo as m uch as I do anybody who fights with me. She’s a friend.”

Not sure what Margo would think if she heard this, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind Franziska calling her a friend.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Party relations were the last thing on your mind right now. As you sat, tight legged and clenching onto your lower muscles with all your strength, all you were thinking about was taking a good long morning piss. Still, you felt like you needed to explain your relationship with the gnomish engineer who'd waddled alongside you for this journey. “I care about all my party. She may keep to herself, but I care about Margo as much as I do anybody who fights with me. She’s a friend.” You had known, and fought alongside plenty of distant people, some who's names you'd never known. That didn't mean you didn't think of them friends.

 

Karlien chuckles, but her laugh sounds friendlier than normal. Perhaps what you had said was touching to the healer. “Then it vill be good for you to know zat Iker’s syndrome is not a zerious condition und doesn’t affect anything more zan her height… un veight. She did however talk about stomach aches.” You hear another giggle from behind the door as another sheet of paper was torn. “I guess vonce her undervear vas off she realized she had nothing to be embarrassed about.”

 

“Stomach aches?” Something else she had never discussed, but why would she? Margo was as reserved as royalty when it came to anything of a grotesque nature. She'd protested her innocence with a vicious anger on the first day when a curious squeak as you both worked had you curious if the little engineer had broken wind. When Margo couldn't protest her innocence any longer she sunk down and covered her reddened face with the brim of her hat. Defeated.


"I hope I do not need to go beyond those words. Ja; stomach aches." Karlien giggles. "I vill ask her about zem while you are away. I'm sure I can put a zimple recipe together to alleviate ze pain. Once I'm done taking care of ze wounded und sick."

 

The stomach aches would definitely explain those late nights walks you’d hear Margo taking. Most nights, sometimes once, sometimes twice, you’d hear her door creak open and the tapping of tiny feet trying their best to conceal themselves walk away down the hallway. It also conjured curiosity about where'd she'd been going to relieve herself; The lavatory had been out of commission for the first two days. Yura had to spend his second morning back in town fixing up the old lavatory. Until then, if you had to piss you were told to either go use the outhouse at the farm, or if you really had to, just piss behind the tavern. It hadn’t been pleasant for you, you’d sit and hold it until you were practically bursting or until you could feel an unpleasant brown kiss against the back of your knickers before availing yourself to the small tuft of weeds growing behind the tavern. The cold was not too inviting, nor were the snowstorms.

 

Not a pleasant image for your mind, the thought of a red-cheeked stubby girl crouching in the shadows, emptying her bowels in the snow with her hat pulled over her face as she often did when she was embarrassed. Gods, what were your thoughts becoming, small girls, defecating and farts, you felt like you five years old again. You look down the corridor into the common room, watching Catia and Dexter chatting to each other with curious glances still. “What has Dexter so curious this morning?” You ask, shifting the conversation to something less crude.

 

“I have no idea.” Karlien replies with near zero interest. “I haven’t spoken to him zis morning, or much yesterday. Zere’s too many vounded to take care of.” You hear another tear of paper. With a sigh, you squeeze your legs tighter, almost crushing them together. Just another minute.

 

“I should’ve just gone down and pissed in the basin.” You mutter under your breath. It wouldn’t be the first time you’d relieved yourself in it.

 

You hear the mechanical gurgle of the lavatory struggling with it’s rusted pipes. Eager, and bordering on relief, you quickly rise to your feet. A quick kick in your bladder forces you to stand with your legs tightly together, shutting off the flow. You feel a quiver between your lower lips.

 

The ashen-haired Karlien emerges, tugging at her tight trousers as her long robes hang over her arms; you catch a glimpse of her knickers as she pulls them up. “Vell, I must say you are not as boring as I vas expecting.” She smiles weakly. “Though you do not have much competition. I spent an hour ov my time yesterday being told ze peak times for growing turnips. It’s during vinter, by the vay, on Oldengrad.” Karlien sighs and seeing you standing with your legs bound together in the least subtle way as the lavatory beckons to you, frowns. “My apologies, you’ve been vaiting, ja?” She shakes her hands and moves aside. “Don’t let me keep you.”

 

The small ceramic bowl and long pipes were a welcoming sight, almost teasing you to use them. Your lips quiver knowing relief is just a moment away. You walk past the door and get ready to undo your greaves when you begin to hear a commotion behind you. Chairs scraping, curious voices speak frantically as the sounds of armoured boots pound against the common room floor. You look back to see the paladins who were enjoying breakfast rising to their feet and rushing outside. The peaceful morning atmosphere is now stirring with frantic uneasiness.

 

With a frustrated hiss, you slam the lavatory door shut and stare into the now empty common room. Not a single person left, half eaten bowls of stew and steaming cups of tea left to go cold on the tables. You’d had to wait, letting the water in your bladder build up, and now this. It could be an invasion, a traveler approaching the town, you couldn’t know… and you couldn’t abandon your duties to protect the town so you could relieve yourself. Or could you? Nobody had even come back to call for you. Were it demanding of your attention surely Karlien or Addilyn would’ve come rushing back for you. You were free to quickly relieve yourself and then join the congregation outside, bladder relieved.

 

What do you wish to do?

 

>Follow everybody outside and see what the commotion is

 

>Quickly use the lavatory while nobody is around.

 

>Other

Edited by Clom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normally I'd help set up a potential wetting, but not in this case. Franziska is already in the bathroom, seconds away from relief. I vote to quickly use the lavatory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll just slide this here since it's eastern isle related.

I made some notes of the few days the party spent in the town and I decided as writing practice to do a few scenes involving them. I'm planning on writing desperation stories for Franziska, Margo, Addilyn, and Catia. The stories will be from their point of view. If anybody is interested in reading them I can put them up either here in this thread or as a small compilation in the story section.

So would anybody be interested in seeing them when they're done?

Edited by Clom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.