The curse of the eastern isle

Recommended Posts

Lucina is very obviously being a tease, I've been with enough women to know.

And its also very obvious that we want it.

THEREFORE, THE VERY OBVIOUS CHOICE IS

 

>(Romantic) “There is plenty more two girls could do together in a bath than just talk."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Lucina is very obviously being a tease, I've been with enough women to know.

And its also very obvious that we want it.

THEREFORE, THE VERY OBVIOUS CHOICE IS

 

>(Romantic) “There is plenty more two girls could do together in a bath than just talk."

 

This.
Obviously both women want it.

Awesome chapter btw!

Edited by wedgeantilles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

Things to be discussed before starting: There was an additional outside vote from somebody who recently deactivated their account and their vote was for lewding Lucina, so that took the tally to 5.

Secondly: I want to give a thanks to @KozmoFox for reading through this chapter for me and then yelling at me with speech in brackets after I gave her permission to edit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You smirk at Lucina. “There is plenty more two girls could do together in a bath than just talk.” You’re not sure if it’s the alcohol, or something more nefarious stirring in you, but you feel the urge to do more than just chat, especially with Lucina. The girl had something about her that stirred your curiosity. You yearned for the touch of another woman, and a warm bath being shared with a naked girl gave you the perfect chance.

 

Grabbing the soap, you begin to lather up your lower chest, gently working your way up toward your breasts until your body is slick with suds. “In Vetalli, it is common for the ladies of the courts to bathe together… as well as to wash one another.” You finish lathering up your breasts and turn your back to Lucina, looking back to give the warrior a suggestive grin. “Come, somebody must do my back.” The smirk you give her is far from lewd, almost begging Lucina to touch your naked body.

 

The silver haired warrior does not object. If anything she looks happy to oblige, taking the bottle of soap and lathering the suds in her hands. “It is a custom I am not familiar with." You see the edge of her lips lift to a suggestive smirk. "But I will gladly indulge you with such an offer."

 

You lean back and close your eyes, leaving Lucina to tend to your naked body. You feel a gentle touch as the silver haired warrior runs her soapy hands up your back, starting just above your backside. You’re not sure which feels better, the sweet, scented soap running smoothly up your skin, or the diligent touch of Lucina as she applies it. She was so gentle as she lathered up your back in suds. Unlike her usual tense self, those hands that could fiercely grip and swing a greatsword were caressing you with the delicacy of a tinkerer in his workshop, like they knew exactly what they were doing.

 

It felt like much more than just a girl bathing with you. To you it felt much more intimate. Lucina's hands moved with the gentle touch of a woman warming up her lover for an embrace in bed, soft and tender, making sure her partner enjoyed it as much as she did. It felt great to you, ecstasy running through your body as her hands ran around your naked back. Your ladyhood quivered, begging for relief from the urges it was feeling. It wanted yours, or Lucina’s attention, just somebody to pleasure you. Alas, you knew you would have to wait for the relief you so desperately needed.

 

You needed a distraction, something to take your mind from between your legs. You run your hands through your hair and turn your head. “You’ve mentioned hailing from Vetalli but you haven’t said much about where you come from, your home, or your life before traveling.” You hint to Lucina about her past. Some conversation would quell the burning in your maidenhood.

 

Lucina pauses, even without looking you can tell She wants a moment to think. “I’ve never had a home. I may have been born in Vetalli, but I’ve never had a place I’ve truly belonged.” Lucina’s hands move softly along your shoulders, but you can feel a sad rhythm to them. “The only time I ever felt truly at home was in the north, in Norsekar.”

 

“The barren north?” You feel like Lucina has mentioned the north before, but you couldn’t quite remember. The best you could do was shrug your shoulders and let her continue.

 

Yes, I’d traveled around the north a lot as a child, venturing from town to town and lending my sword to any and all. After a while, I found myself in the company of Norsekar’s nomads, the former tribes that controlled the country. It was the closest I had felt to feeling I belonged somewhere.”

 

That would help to explain something that had been swimming in your head. “In the graveyard, when you fought that paladin. Something changed in you, the more he aggravated you, the stronger you grew. I’ve seen that before, a trait of the north's barbarians.” Bloodlust magic, or Berserkers as they were commonly known, shared that power and the only ones who knew how to channel it were the former barbarians in the north.

 

There is a splash behind you as Lucina lowers her hands hastily. “Y-Yes.” Lucina’s voice goes soft, a fragment of that booming voice that spoke before. “I had the pleasure of learning with the northern nomads in my youth. Their way of living, their innate ability to channel their rage and pain into power during battle. I had the pleasure of learning it all before their unfortunate fate.”

 

“I see.” You turn your head forward again. “That must’ve been one hell of a time. I was often told barbarians were wary of outsiders.”

 

You feel a gentle hand run through your hair. Lucina straightens your hair, running her fingers through it and slicking it behind your ears. “It is a common misconception, the nomads of the north were welcoming to many, as well as any who needed their aid.” Lucina sounds defensive, as if she is speaking of family. "Norsekar was their land once, they had an obligation even then to care for those who inhabit it.

 

Suddenly, you feel a stray hand venture further forward. You look down, letting out a shocked curse word; The foreign feeling of a hand on your breast had caught you by surprise. You see Lucina's hand resting comfortably on your breast. She retracts her hand almost immediately, but it’s feeling, the warmth and weight of her hand against you, did not vanish so quickly. “My apologies!” Blurted Lucina. “My hand s-slipped.”

 

Lucina couldn’t see it, nor did she notice the shudder of bliss that ran through you as she moved her hand back. The gentle but misplaced touch of your breast made your maidenhood quiver so intensely, you feel an almost irresistible urge to deal with the feeling between your legs right there and then. You wouldn't even care if Lucina saw you if it meant you extinguish the fires burning between your thighs.

 

Composing yourself, you let out a sigh and turn your head. “You needn’t worry.” You reply with a calm voice, masking the shivers of your tongue. You lie back in the bath and let the water wash away the suds from your back. You rub your shoulders and push yourself forward to grab the soap from Lucina. “Come,” you say with a kind smile, gesturing for Lucina to turn her back to you, “it is time for me to do you.”

 

The offer looks to leave Lucina flustered, and you’re certain it’s not from the heat. Her breathing is heavy, her large chest heaving, bobbing on the water's surface. For a brief moment, she seems fixated on your chest, but quickly she snaps her gaze back to your eyes and returns your words with an uncertain nod. “Y-Yes… please.” She tries to steady her voice and turns her back to you, her shapely backside resting beneath the waters surface.

 

You empty the soap slowly, treasuring the time you have to stare down at Lucina’s beautiful backside. “I do not say it often, but your body is beautiful.” You run a finger up Lucina’s back, drawing a line across a scar near her shoulder. “Even the scars.” her skin is warm but rough, but that does not stop you from taking pleasure in the feeling. 

 

It seems Lucina enjoys the feeling of that lone finger, letting out a nervous shiver. “That’s kind of you to say, but it’s not true. Mine isn’t the body of the lady; what lady would you see with arms or a chest like mine… or with scars so unsightly.”

 

“You sound like a girl who once accompanied me. She used to say her body was muscular and unsightly when she was as slender and beautiful as any lady.” You rub Lucina’s shoulders gently, massaging her skin with the soap, working until her shoulders are lathered in suds. “But no, your body is not unladylike and your scars are not unsightly. It’s beautiful, and in a way… enticing. I am sure you’ve had many men in your time.” You try to lift Lucina’s spirits with a compliment.

 

Lucina chuckles and runs her hand through the water. “Then it may surprise you to know that I do not take to the company of men.” Slowly, Lucina turns her head, she stares out of the corner of her eye and smiles. “I have always preferred to share my bed with women. The soft embrace of a woman is far more alluring to me than any man."  

 

You lean toward Lucina, resting your hands on her shoulders. "We have something in common then." You whisper in her ear. You move your hands slowly down Lucina’s back and as your fingers traipse lower, as if by instinct, Lucina raises her arms above her head. With her arms raised, you get the most bountiful view, her breasts are no longer concealed. You lean to the side, giving your eyes a treat to savour. It’s a view as splendid as any other, her soft, luscious breasts glistening in the candlelight, almost tempting you to squeeze them.

 

Then, in a semi-drunken state it dawns on you; Was Lucina teasing you? Had she noticed your urges to stare at her, the urges to caress her naked body. Is this what she had wanted? To arouse you? To leave your maidenhood burning for her as she caressed nearly every part of body? Perhaps she had not wanted to be so blunt, to leave the responsibility of making the first move on you. 

 

“Franziska?” Lucina calls to you softly. “Is something the matter?” She asks with a sly raise of her brow. She looks disappointed you had stopped so abruptly.

 

You are torn away from the questions in your head, still uncertain if this is what Lucina had intended. “Sorry, heh, now I’m the one apologizing. No, I drifted off for a moment.” You lather up your hands and begin to wash beneath her arms, working slowly to ensure your eyes can leer on her breasts.

 

Caressing another woman, the beautiful view of both her breasts and backside… You feel another wave of ecstasy strike between your thighs. It’s far more pleasurable than before, almost causing you to moan. You take a deep breath and steady yourself again. Hells... it was damn near unstoppable this time. Rarely did you have to tend to yourself with your own fingers, but it was feeling more and more likely.

 

In your soft diligent handling of Lucina’s body, the silver haired warrior eases up. She shudders, letting out a cute and exasperated gasp as her body becomes more relaxed, easing into the movements of your hands. She works with you, moving her body with your own movements. As your hands move along her sides, you begin to wonder again if this is what she wanted? For you to reach out and touch her breasts, to pleasure her, to make her feel like a woman? To make the first move and let her know you yearned for her. You're conflicted, flustered, confused on how to proceed. You had both been building up to this moment, to make the first move so bluntly would show Lucina you desired more than just a simple bath. Forget what Lucina wanted... was this what you wanted?

 

What do you wish to do?

 

>(Romantic) Move beyond her arms and begin to wash her breasts.

 

>(Friendly) Restrain yourself and finish your bath in peace.

 

>(Evasive) Stop and excuse yourself from the bathing room.

Edited by Clom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screw it. You've come this far why stop now? She obviously wouldn't mind to much anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful chapter, a great read!

And I agree with both above me. Again, it is quite obvious both want it very much. Is there any sense in stopping now? No, there is not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Romantic of course. Not even a teenager in an anime could fail to decipher these signals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, JLH99 said:

Not even a teenager in an anime could fail to decipher these signals.

You need to watch more Harem animes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Clom said:

You need to watch more Harem animes.

I need to watch more animes, period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patented Clom warning because this is not everyone's cup of tea: This chapter has yuri, and boy-oh-boy does it have yuri. The hot and heavy kind and without spoiling it too much, there is a fair bit of fondling and moaning as fingers enter the forbidden place between a girls legs. All that good stuff. So if you're not interested in that I'd recommend giving this chapter a miss.

All-in-all, this, along with the desperation chapter in the church with Franziska, has been my favourite part to write. I'm a lot more used to writing lewd girls than I am desperation.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With a racing heart, you wipe away the sweat from your forehead. You lather your hands with some more soap and place them on Lucina's underarms. Surely she would not object, you would merely move your hands slowly and wash beneath her breasts. This was just a bath, what harm was it if another girl was to wash her chest? Like she had said as she stripped off naked: It was nothing you weren't familiar with. You take a deep breath, gently massaging beneath Lucina's arms, slowly beginning move your hands forward, your breathing growing heavier as your hands draw closer to her bosom. You reach forward under Lucina’s arms and without pause begin to massage the bottom of her breasts. Lucina does not react instantly, she is still, as if she is trying to understand what is happening. It feels like time has paused, the world around you is frozen. You are frozen in time, your hands moving softly as you work the soap on her breasts. They were firm yet soft, like they were chiseled from marble, two perfect round breasts cradled in your soapy hands.

 

But without a reaction, and Lucina completely still, you feel like you have made a mistake, groping a woman’s breasts like this… You slowly move your hands back, hoping Lucina will not react, and hoping she is not uncomfortable. Hopefully she would not mind, hopefully she'd understand.

 

But the silver haired warrior does not let you get away, grabbing your hands as they retreat. Her grip is strong like steel, cuffing your hands in her own. It panics you, causing you to fear her resistance... but she does not push them away. Instead, you feel your hands being lifted by hers. She guides your hands, letting them run across her firm, wet breasts before finally letting them rest over her nipples.

 

You let out a breathy sigh, unsure what is happening. It dawns on you; You were fondling Lucina’s breasts, the entirety of her bosom cradled in your hands for you to enjoy. Shapely and firm, but your hands could not contain them. This is what Lucina wanted, she wanted you to fondle them, to enjoy every inch of her heaving bosom. She presses her hands down on yours, pushing them into the warm welcoming embrace of her breasts. “Franziska…” Lucina says your name, stifling a moan as she pushes your hands deeper. “Is this what you wanted?” Slowly, she turns her head, smirking as if she basks in the lust you are feeling.

 

You are speechless, between the pleasure of fondling Lucina’s breasts and the raging urges stirring between your legs, your tongue can’t move, you can only let your lips quiver as you stifle an orgasmic moan as your hands are pressed deeper into Lucina's bosom. You nod your head, that is all you can do.

 

Lucina pushes herself toward you, pressing her body against yours. Her back pushes against your breasts as her backside sits between your knees, rubbing against your crotch. “This… is what I want too. It is not often I lay with a woman, and the life of a warrior can be stressful.” She lowers your hands and turns her body around, brushing aside her wet silver hair. "This is a well known way to relieve stress between fighters."

 

It happens in an instant, for a girl her size, Lucina can move as fast as lightning. As you are distracted, staring into the emerald embrace of her eyes, Lucina grabs you and pulls you in with all her might, using her fearsome strength to reel you in. Her wet lips press against yours passionately, desperate for their taste. She tastes like berries, like a sweet juice on your lips.

 

But the kiss was just the beginning...

 

As your lips touch, embracing with a kiss, Lucina pushes you against the side of the bath. She was a rough lover but that wouldn’t deter you. You needed this as much as Lucina did. She pushes your legs apart, spreading them until she can see your maidenhood, begging for her touch. You sit with your legs spread, letting Lucina stare. She smiles, biting her lip. She moves toward you, and sits herself atop your lap, her breasts resting in your face. She looks down on you with a lustful glare, one hand around your shoulder and the other resting between your legs.

 

Your whole body shudders at Lucina’s touch, like a virgin on her first time, unable to comprehend this feeling that had been lost on you. Her free hand wanders, drawing a circle just above your lower lips. They quiver as she traces the circle slowly, almost teasing your maidenhood with soft, swift movements. She takes one of your hands and rests it on her breasts, giving it a gentle squeeze. “I promise,” She smirks, “that I will be gentle.” And with those words, you feel her fingers creep between you legs.

 

Lucina was not gentle like she had promised. She was a warrior, a fighter, a girl who did not do things gently. The way Lucina moved inside you, her fingers were rough and heavy, but the way they pleasured you was unlike anything you had felt. That rough movement was exactly you had yearned for, her fingers moved with the expertise of a girl who knew what you wanted, like Lucina knew that you yearned for more than a gentle caress. A simple rub was not enough, you wanted strength, you wanted speed, you wanted a girl who could keep going, and that was exactly what Lucina was giving you.

 

Her fingers move quicker, her face moves between feelings of pleasure and lust as does yours. She urges you to squeeze her breasts harder,quickening her pace between your lower lips as you tighten your grip around them. A  wave of pleasure shoots through you, causing you to grasp her breasts with all your might, which Lucina looks to enjoy as she moans softly.

 

You can’t respond, you can’t speak, you can only talk in breathy moans. Her rough fingers move deeper between your walls, but it’s too much for your quivering lips to bear. The pleasure overwhelms you, you feel as if you’re going to erupt, a wave of lustful bliss builds up slowly, starting between your legs and quickly spreading through your whole body. You tense your muscles, almost slamming your sphincter shut as you clench as tightly as you can to hold back your orgasm.

 

You want to feel this for as long as you could, and Lucina could see that. With a reddened face her eyes gaze into yours. She bites her lip and smirks, her fingers move faster, urging you toward climax. You need it, the rush as the pleasure builds up inside you forces you grasp at Lucina’s breasts with both hands, their firm feeling only furthering the pleasure in you.

 

And that was it, the groping of her breasts tipped you over the edge, time feels like it has stopped as the feelings of ecstasy erupt between your legs.

 

You moan, the relief, the feeling of climax is too much for silence to contain. Quickly, A wave of unimaginable pleasure shoots through your entire body, causing you to jolt as your muscles relax. You fall lightheaded, the steamy room spinning as you tense up again, grasping at Lucina’s naked body as a second wave of ecstasy surges through your body. Lucina rests a hand atop your own breasts and smirks as she sees the pleasure in your face.

 

The feelings between your legs settle, the urges that called for the touch of another woman had been sated. And hells, you had needed that more than you could know. Your body goes limp, your head still spinning, you need a minute to collect yourself.

 

As you sit there, panting for breath, sweat beading down your flustered cheeks, you know you are not done. Lucina, who sits atop you, shuffles on your lap. She wraps her arms and legs around you, wrapping you in a lovers embrace. She reaches for your hand. You let her, feeling it gently caressing her leg. You do not resist Lucina’s movements, she is in control, she had been the whole time.

 

She sets your hand between her thighs, letting you grope something warm and soft. That feeling, it’s beautiful; another woman’s ladyhood, yearning for your touch. It's warm and wet, already Lucina was feeling the excitement as she had pleasured you. You run a finger along her skin, taking a moment to enjoy the feeling of her ladyhood, teasing the slit that runs between her thighs. “Now me.” Lucina moans as your fingers move. 

 

“G-Gladly.” You speak, your voice a hushed whisper as you are still recovering from your own pleasure.

 

You had done this a million times before, both with the various girls of various brothels around the realm, and with yourself. You needed to make Lucina feel as good as she had made you, but you would do it your way; softer and diligently, you grab between her thighs, and with an aroused smile, slip a finger between her legs.

 

You were not like her when it came to pleasuring a woman, you may have been a fighter but when it came to women you were soft and delicate, something that seems to arouse her as she struggles to contain her excitement. You didn't need to be rough or fast, you knew the right places between a woman's legs, the right way to truly stimulate her. It does not take Lucina even half as long as you to succumb to the pleasure you are giving her. Her body heaves with each movement of your fingers, her maidenhood grows tighter, trapping your fingers within its slick walls. Her breathing grows heavier, her body shivers and finally she tenses up, moaning softly as she wraps herself tighter around you. "T-Thank you..." She whispers softly in your ear, giving your cheek a tender kiss before pushing herself away toward the opposite end of the bath.

 

The bathing room grows quiet, the only sounds are of you and Lucina as you gain your breath after such strenuous stimulation. You push back against the water and rest against the side, watching the steam rise around you. You feel weak, Lucina's fingers had siphoned the life from you with their rough touch. Suddenly, You feel a shiver and as if it has just snapped into existence, a fullness in your bladder. You always felt the urge to relieve yourself after lying with a woman, as well as that drink you had shared with Alexandr which was quite a size, and to add to your bladders woes you had enjoyed a bottle of wine. 

 

Your body tenses up, and now that you feel no shame, there’s no need to be subtle. You close your legs tightly and curse. “I need to take a piss…” You say bluntly, staring down at the bathwater.

 

“There is a wash basin in the corner.” Lucina leans back and points over toward the doorway. "There should be no concern if you are to make your water in it."  

 

“How the hells did I not see that?” You look over, seeing a porcelain basin through the steam. That would do, it was just low enough to straddle, or to lean a leg on. But you don’t want to leave the warmth of the bath, this was the most comfortable you had been in a whole week. Still staring down at the bathwater you ponder if Lucina would mind if you were to just spread your legs and relieve yourself here.

 

What do you wish to do?

 

>Relieve yourself in the bath.

 

>Get out and use the basin.

 

>Conclude your bath and look for the privy

 

>Other

 

Relationships

While sex and lustful antics are common between warriors of the world as a form of stress relief, it still takes a great deal of trust for a person to be approached and propositioned, especially by a friend. Lucina had wished to share an intimate moment with you, to share your embrace and hide the darkness of this nightmarish night from her mind, and you indulged her with that interest. Your relationship with Lucina has massively increased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay sexy friendship!

Can't we just stay in the water without going for a while? It's warm...

If not, option 2 for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If she doesn't wasn't get out of the tub she can go in the water but that might discussed Lucina so I say Get out and use the basin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even know, these are all great options. Use the wash basin, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I mean, obviously just get out and use the basin. It's polite. Plus if we cool off while we're our, getting back in will feel even better.

Edited by apples43

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

“I Guess I’m using the basin.” You grumble, the thought of leaving a warm bath made you miserable. If you weren’t sharing it with Lucina, you’d open your legs and just piss here. But no, the least you could do was show some common courtesy and not defile the water. Between the two, the most ladylike action was to piss in the basin. “If you will excuse me.”

 

You stand up, instantly feeling a cold wind against your warm, wet body. It isn't cold in the bathing room, but you’d think you were standing out in the blizzard as the warmth quickly turns to a numbing cold. “Best I make this quick.” You mutter, shivering.

 

The sink was low to the ground, and you weren’t exactly sure how to proceed. Your bladder, knowing your intentions with the basin, urged you to quickly find out how you were going to use it and use it before you flooded the floor. That ale had gone you through you quick, strong drinks always did. You sigh and turn, squatting down and hovering your backside just over the sinks edge, enough so that your stream would at least hit the side. “Gah!” You yelp as the edge of your lips catch the cold porcelain. “Do you mind?” You look at Lucina, who is watching you with a joyous stare, giggling at your misfortune.

 

“You cannot make your water in another woman’s presence?” She chuckles, almost mockingly. “Very well, do not mind me. Make your water.” She turns her back to you and begins washing her hair, casually enjoying her bath without you.

 

You rest your hands on the basin and grab the sides to keep your balance. Even with Lucina there, it takes you a moment, but you relax and as your muscles ease up you feel your stream trickle between your legs and into the basin.

 

The silent air is filled with a soft pattering of water striking porcelain as your bladder empties into the sink, the drain beneath you gurgles as your water passes into the pipes. “Aaah…” You sigh with relief as the sound of your water fills the room. There was always something more enjoyable about a piss after having your maidenhood satisfied, like you were cleaning pipes as vulgar-tongued lads along the road would say.

 

As you squat, grasping the sink, filling it with your water, you hear a shuffle in the bath and a very relieved sigh from Lucina. “What are you doing?” You ask.

 

The silver haired warrior takes a moment to reply. She leans her head back and sighs again. “Relieving myself, I heard you and figured I would go myself.” She says it so casually, like it is nothing. "Ahh... that is better."

 

“That’s unfair.” You frown. “I had to get out and use the sink.”

 

Lucina smirks coyly. “I didn’t say you could not relieve yourself in the bath, I merely told you there was a basin you could use.” She sighs happily. “After what we have done, do you think it matters if I were to make my water in here?”

 

You feel the last of your bladder empty into the basin, your stream dies to a faint trickle tapping against the basins bottom, there is a gurgle beneath you as your water swirls into the drain. “Ha…” You sigh, shaking your butt as you do to shake off those burdensome final drops. “That cleaned the pipes…” You chuckle lewdly.

 

You don’t get up instantly, instead staring at your clothes scattering around in the corner as well as your rucksack. You’re reminded about finding something to do with them, you had your boots to clean and your piss soaked knickers steaming in your rucksack with your gear. You stand back up and quickly run the faucet, washing the last of your piss away. You didn’t want to leave any evidence… and it would wash away that strong lingering smell.

 

Once the basin is clean, you run your hand beneath the faucet and wash between your legs. “Your clothes, what did you do with them?” You look back and ask Lucina.

 

Lucina washes the soap from her hair and turns to you, her silver locks dripping as she brushes them aside. “What do you mean?”

 

“Your spoiled clothes, your knickers and dress, what did you do with them?”

 

“Ah, I handed them off to the innkeep’s wife, Wanda. She came to check on me while I was changing, asked if I had anything for her to wash.” Lucina swims up to the baths edge and watches you. “I am impressed how quickly they’ve got back to normal service.”

 

You shake your hips to dry off the water. You felt so much better between the legs, like a completely new woman. “I think I will conclude my bath here, I’d like to get ready for bed.” All that strenuous exercise, with both your sword and fingers, had left you drained for the day. You wanted nothing more than to retire to your bed after a hot… and steamy bath.

 

Lucina yawns and stretches. “I agree, I have certainly had much taken out of me.” She smirks. “Very well, I will join you.” She pulls the plug and rises from the bath.

 

The Innkeep's wife had been kind enough to leave some towels on a rack. Yourself and Lucina dry off quickly before dressing back into your clothes, except for your jacket and boots. It was not entirely ideal for you, dressing back into the clothes you fought in, but you had no choice. You stare down at your leather boots, soaked in piss from your accident, you’d be going barefoot for the night it seems. It's a good thing you are retiring to bed. You pick them up and hold them down by your side, distancing yourself from the strong stale smell.

 

Lucina places her silver hair back into it’s bun, leaving her fringe to hang above her eyes. Without her dress, and a far more casual look in her hair, you can’t believe you are looking at Lucina. She looks like a common girl, a miner or maybe a town guard, but not the warrior you had fought with this night. “I would like to keep this… rendezvous a secret between us.” Lucina speaks with a regretful sounding whisper, yet she looks into your eyes with a stern glare. “I hope you understand, after tonight, I… we… both needed this. We needed the relief from the stress, and this was the best thing for it.” Though her tone is serious, Lucina does not sound so certain. “B-But it was fun.”  

 

You nod your head. “I understand, and it was.” She had made you feel more like a woman than any brothel whore ever could. “My lips are sealed.” This night with Lucina had turned out better than you in a lone room pleasuring yourself with your own fingers. “We needn't speak of it. I must get these to Wanda, and I think I will turn in for the night.”

 

On your way back to the tavern, you, luckily, catch Wanda in the corridor. The innkeep’s wife hurries along with a large basket of clothes. You can see, and smell, Lucina’s soiled garments in among them, as well as your jacket. You corner her and ask for to tend to your own soiled gear: your greaves, knickers, and boots. Wanda smiles with a nod and takes them without so much as a judgemental glance. Hells, she'd scrubbed chamberpots, some pissed-soaked clothes would mean nothing to her.

 

As you walk off, Wanda puts a hand out to Lucina. “I apologize, Lucina. I forgot to mention that Franziska would be using the bath.”

 

“It is not an issue, Wanda. Myself and Franziska had no issue sharing a bath.” She smiles at the innkeep’s wife. “Thank you for your hospitality.”

 

You return to the tavern, where a crackling fire and the smell of vegetable stew greet you. Yura sits over a large black pot, stirring it slowly as steam rises around his bearded face. He hasn’t noticed your return as he stirs the stew, captivated by the culinary delight he is creating.

 

The old door by the entrance opens slowly, announcing the visitor with a moaning creak. You hear hushed whispers out in the lobby. “You needn’t worry, Mother.” It’s Andi, accompanied, obviously, by Margo. The little bortski of an engineer walks slowly, with Andi gently pushing her along. “I wish you had told me earlier instead of holding it in, I wouldn’t have offered to help the others if I knew you needed to do it that badly.”

 

“Defecating outside like a savage…” You hear Margo mutter. You’re not sure if the patrons could hear her. They couldn’t have, even your sharpened senses could hardly pick up that embarrassing murmur. “Please stop talking about it…”

 

Andi pats her mother’s head, smiling as she does. “It's perfectly natural, mother. Plenty of people do it, and even you've had to.”

 

“Where have you two been?” Lucina asks sternly, like a mother who’s children had dodged curfew. You both look to the android and not Margo. Maybe it was the height difference, Andi’s eyes were easier to look to. You could hardly see Margo without her hat.

 

“We’ve been nowhere.” Margo hisses. “A simple walk.” She tries to storm past yourself and Lucina, but the silver haired warrior stops her with a simple shift of her foot. 

 

Andi chuckles, resting a hand on Margo’s head. “There is no need to worry, Ms. Lucina. Mother had a bit of a tummy issue, so we had to find somewhere for her to...Ow!” Andi yells in pain as Margo hushes her with a punch to the leg.

 

“Not another word, A267!” Margo’s cheeks begin to burn a fiery crimson as she pushes the android forward with her feeble, gnomish strength. “Silence. Come. Come. Come. We’re going to bed. Now.” She pushes the android along with protests of silence.

 

“Hold up.” You call, stopping the girls dead in their track. “I wish to thank you both for the clothes. If there is something I can do to repay the generosity, do not hesitate to ask.”

 

Andi’s face lights up with glee at your appreciative words. “We are happy to help, Ms. Franziska! We do not need a reward of any kind.” That voice of genuine happiness warmed your heart.

 

Margo’s face lights up with… nothing. If anything, it looks like it's gotten darker. “Do not think much of it. You’re not much use if you freeze out there, are you?” And just like that, Margo’s monotone, patronizing tone brought you down from Andi's kind high. “Come A267, we are retiring to bed.”

 

The girls leave, prompting the innkeep, Yura, to call out to you. Your conversation got his attention easy enough. “Ah, girls!” Yura beckons you over. “Come, the stew is ready!” He rubs his large hands together in delight over the large pot of bubbling stew. "I see... you girls took your time in the bath. I can't say I blame you in this weather. I'm glad to see that old pisspot of a boiler is still working."

 

You exchange awkward glances with Lucina. You both know the reason you took so long, and it was nothing you could share with Yura. "Well, it has been a while since either of us had a proper bath." Lucina replies calmly. "Many taverns in the mainland still use outhouses and trees, let alone having any decent plumbing for something like a bath."

 

The innkeep takes her answer and says nothing more. He pours out two bowls for yourself and Lucina. The smell rises, it smells of nothing more than cooked vegetables, nothing like what you had back in Dzarapor, but what could you say? This man had offered his services to you for free. You take the bowl in hand and smile meekly. “If it is okay, Yura, I would wish to take my stew to my room.”

 

The innkeeps smiles and nods. “Not a problem.” He pauses, puzzled, and rubs the back of his head. “Eh, you know your way to your room, ya?”

 

“All I need is directions. I wouldn’t want to wander in on a little naked bortski, would I?”

 

Yura gestures to the corridor. “Along, up the stairs, straight ahead and last room at the bottom of the hall.” He makes a gesture upwards, and then along with his arm as if he is giving directions. “Other rooms are reserved. One closest to yours belongs to the bortski and her friend.” He chuckles. “Yourself, Lucina, and that sleeping girl have the last room.”

 

“Addilyn.” You reply as if it is instinct. “The sleeping girls name is Addilyn.”

 

Yura nods. “Well do not let me keep you. Please, make yourselves comfortable.”

 

You take your bowl of stew, wish goodnight to Yura and Lucina, and then depart for your bedroom. Lucina stays behind to eat her stew by the warm embrace of the fire before settling to bed.

 

The upstairs corridor takes you toward the bedrooms, there are five doors along the right wall, each leading into a well kept bedsit with two beds and a table. Except the last door on the right, which is closed, a lantern streaming beneath the door.

 

You hear voices behind the door, Margo and A267. “Your leg does not hurt, does it, mother?”

 

“The pain is barely noticeable, it’s fine.”

 

You hear the squeaking of a bed, like somebody had just jumped onto it. “I hope you didn’t put yourself in danger deliberately, mother.”

 

“I… didn’t have a choice. If I didn’t create a diversion for Franziska that abomination they fought might have overpowered her.” You hear a weary sigh. “She was able to get Addilyn to safety at the very least.”

 

You hear Andi giggle. “You have a kind heart, mother. And a brave one. I wish you showed it more.”

 

“Show through actions what you cannot through words." There is silence from the room. "Do you remember who said that?”

 

More silence. “Iskra did… She couldn’t speak, so she let her actions show who she was.” There is a momentary silence. “We’re going to find her, mother, I know we will.”

 

You ponder telling Margo what Dexter had told you, but tonight is not the night for it. Margo, with her injured leg, needed to recover just like the rest of you. You wouldn’t put any stress on her by telling her about Iskra. There would be the right time for it, but not now, not after tonight.

 

“I know... For now, I need to rest. Tonight has been taxing on me.” The light streaming beneath the door fades to shadows as you hear a blow of the air. “Goodnight, A267.”

 

“Sweet dreams, mother. I love you.”

 

You tread lightly the rest of the way, not wanting to let either of the girls know you were standing outside their door, eavesdropping on their conversation. It was a pity, these kinds of conversations felt like they were the only way you’d learn anything about Margo. Her openness with Andi was something you hoped she could grow accustomed to with the party, but it never seemed to be the case. She'd sit in her small world where only she, Andi, and her tinkering existed, and everything around her was just air, noise, darkness, things she could ignore.

 

Your bedroom is the small room at the end of hallway, with two beds and a small table between them. Moonlight streams in through a window on the ceiling. You can see daylight dawning in the distance, a light sky that shines behind the haze of red.

 

"Two beds..." You sigh. Though you did not mind sharing with Addilyn for now. The bard could use the company, You would leave the spare bed for Lucina. You'd both shared enough of each other for one night.

 

You collapse wearily onto the bed, beside Addilyn. You need a moment to just let the thought of lying on a bed sink in. You turn to your side and exhale a weary sigh. You grab the stew from the table and stare into the bowl. You were feeling peckish, but at the same time you didn't want to eat. It was like there was a knot in your stomach. You manage a few spoonfuls, forcing yourself to eat the soggy vegetables. The stew is dull, no flavour, no salt, nothing, it tasted like bland vegetables. You shelf the bowl, still half-full and lift your feet into the bed.

 

“This is nice.” You comment to yourself. The bed was rough on your back but better than most. It's not as soft a feather bed, it takes you a moment to ease into the rough mattress, but you can make yourself comfortable. You look at Addilyn, sound asleep from Karlien's potion. "I would I could sleep so soundly."

 

Words you'd quickly regret...

 

The bard begins twitching in her sleep, her lip tremors and a lone tear runs from her eye. “No! Please! No!” Addilyn yells out in her sleep. The bard begins to toss and turn, throwing the sheets violently as she whimpers. A nightmare, a horrible one has the poor bard entangled helplessly. “Please…Franziska!” She calls your name, reaching forward and securing her hands around your waist. She doesn’t know it’s you, but in her dream, you must've been who she was reaching out to. The soft touch of your clothes calms Addilyn, the bard settles down, her cries die down to faint whimpers as she hugs your waist tightly. 

 

You sigh, feeling a deep pity for the bard. She’d been through her first taste of hell tonight, and it would only get worse. “It’s okay, Addilyn.” You rest your hands atop hers, squeezing them to comfort her. “I’m here.” You close your eyes, and the instant they are shut, drift asleep.

 

End of Chapter III: Epilogue

 

There are no choices to make

Edited by Clom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Chapter IV time! The first part is just a simple prologue with no interactions yet. It's a bit of a scene setter on what to expect during this chapter. I will hopefully be uploading the actual start to the story tonight or tomorrow so stay tuned.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter IV: Prologue

The ruined church sits atop the hill of Minevorska, skewered by the chains that had ushered in the forces of hell. A constant reminder of the horrors you had faced, a monument to that unforgettable night that stalked your vision wherever you went. It chills your blood every time you look up, knowing of the horrors that had crawled through that portal, beasts of hell brought forward with the intent to destroy man. It was the legends of the old kingdom brought to life before your very eyes... The nightmarish legends that saw humanities most prosperous age destroyed by D'Yavol and the forces of hell at his command.

 

But the horrors of that night cannot take precedent over your worries of the days to come, they are but a distant memory as a new terror strikes the isle of Oldengrad. Following the attack on the church, rifts began to take form around the surrounding forest; dark forces stalk the shadows, hellhounds kept by corrupt beastmasters threaten the fragile roads and the village, the last bastion of hope for this region.

 

Though your desire to push onto the capital is strong, you are held back by the overwhelming forces that have annexed the land. The roads are barely habitable by night, and even the paladins, armed with the fierce holy light, refuse to venture beyond the old gate after the toll of midnight.

 

Your next week is spent within the confines of Minevorska, serving as a watchman and an extra hand for the defending forces of the hamlet. Your mornings are spent training with the clerics, teaching and training the apprentices the techniques and skills of a sword. Addilyn, as fitting to your promise, joins in on these morning routines; The fiery-haired bard shows determination in her training; With each passing day out in the unforgiving blizzards with a weapon in hand, you see considerable improvement, both mentally and physically, in the bards form.

 

As for your nights, there is no love lost, no rest for your weary bones. While the others warmed themselves in the tavern, enjoying a mug of ale and the warm embrace of the fire, you were out in the freezing cold, up in the watchtower. Your sharpened senses and demonic abilities made you a better scout than any sniper and you’d gladly sacrifice your comfort for security. You lived for these nights out in the freezing cold, just you, a flask of something warm, and your sword until the sun rose.

 

But that routine you had found yourself in in Minevorska is soon to change. On the eve of the coming week, Your gruesome journey continues. On a cold, unforgiving Sunday evening, you are approached by Dexter and Catia, who ask for the use of your expertise as a slayer of the defiled and undead. Their contract: the beasts that have taken control of Shadia forest, that threaten the roads and the hamlet, must be exterminated, the rifts that ferry them to your realm extinguished, and the keepers that control them eradicated.

 

Taking your silver sword in hand, you accept the contract, relishing the forgotten feeling of working as a slayer of beasts that had filled your days, and your pockets, as a child. But you would not undertake their task alone. Lucina and Addilyn stand by your side and offer their services, their aid in dealing with the rising forces of hell. You all agree that the following morning, you will set out beyond the old gate and for the first time, step into the demon occupied Shadia forest.

 

There are no choices to make

Edited by Clom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn this is excellent can't wait to see what adventures happen next for the trio 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Chapter IV: The Cursed Forest

You had a dream, one not unfamiliar to you. But as the years had passed and your mind grew stronger you learned to not fear the nightmare as much as you had when you were younger.

 

There was the forest, trees as dark as night stretching as far as your eyes could see. A wall of shadows wove between the trees, forming a ring of darkness that you felt you cannot escape from. It’s cold, the harsh winter still finds you even out here. The smell of iron hangs on the air, almost suffocating you with the stench. With a fearful breath you look down at the sword clutched in your hands. Short and silver, it gleams even in this darkness.

 

You recognize this land, this large forest. The trials of Vanaar, of Izmennik, whatever name was given to the demon who opposed the hells. You had tasted the blood of the betrayer and with it signed your pact. Those who could survive would return to the fortress as a demon hunter, a Selkava, free to wield the betrayer’s power however they wished.

 

You didn’t wish to think what would happen if you failed. Hells only knew how many came before you, stood on the very ground you stood upon… and failed.

 

A blood curdling screech filled the air. You’d been so caught up in the fear of the unknown that you had not noticed that it had descended upon you. A large creature of dark magic, limbs long and slender like a spider. The dark magic emanating from the creature made the monstrosity look like it was burning within a black fire. It moved swiftly through the trees, it’s arms and legs grabbing onto the trees. It moved toward you with an unholy speed, a shadow growing ever closer.

 

That was what you had to slay; a creature larger than your smaller self, a spider-like monstrosity forged from the dark magics of the abyss. You had proven you could fight; beasts, lesser monstrosities, you could fell them all with a swing of your blade. This was to be your defining moment as a monster slayer. All you had to do was defeat this monstrosity and prove you were worthy of the Betrayer's blood, his font of dark magic.

 

But as the creature stared down at you, you felt yourself seize up. This was not a common beast, no rogue wolf or corrupted forest spirit that you were so used to slaying. The reality hit you harder than you had expected; This was a real creature of the underworld, manifested by Izmennik as a trial to prove your strength. It had one purpose on this plane of existence: To kill you. It wouldn't run away, it wouldn't falter if you were to wound it. It would continue to stalk you until it was dead... or you were.

 

Fear was all you could feel; to kill such an abomination. It felt hopeless, there was no way you could slay such a creature. The only thought in your head as you clenched the grip of your sword was to run.

 

You’d sprinted as fast as you could, deeper into the darkened forest. You could do nothing to escape the creature of shadows. Wherever you ran it followed, snarling and screaming with a violent tone that pierced your ears. The trees felt endless and no matter how fast you ran the creature was never far behind, clinging to the trees and stalking you from above. Eventually you couldn’t outrun it any longer, finding yourself backed into a corner, a large chasm where the only viable means of escape would be a fall to your death.

 

The creature snarled, moving slowly toward you like it was mocking you, it’s shadowy maw unhinging to consume the young girl who could run no further. It knew it had you with your back against a wall. It knew you were too scared to fight back. It fed on that fear, a deep, victorious screech emerged from the creatures ungodly maw. Your blood went cold, you’d become paralyzed with fear, too scared to even hold your sword any longer. The blade lay by your side but your hands wouldn’t reach for it, you couldn’t reach for it, you were frozen, whimpering, powerless.

 

It was then you began to feel something warm beneath your waist. The feeling of soft clay-like mess pressing against your bare backside hit you first. And then the smell; the stench of shit filled the cold winter air. The fear had gotten to you. As you backed yourself against the tree, shivering, your bowels had given in to fear. The mass you were holding was now spilling out into your knickers and you were powerless to stop it.

 

Shitting yourself in fear. No. That wasn’t how the Selkava fought, they did not back up and cower, they didn’t run when the fear got to them. They fed on it like the beasts they slaughtered. It was then you realized that you couldn’t escape the beast, you had to do as many before you had done… and slaughter it.

 

With a sharp inhale, you mustered all your strength. You ignored the stench of shit and the weighted mass in your greaves as you reached for your silver sword. The blade shone bright and for a moment the creature of darkness retreated, blinded by the silver. As the glowing blade dimmed, darkness surrounded you and the entire world vanished into nothing. But you know what followed, with a victorious swing you defeated the creature of shadow and with it forged your name into the ranks of the eastern lands most ruthless monster hunters.

 

You awaken in a cold sweat, your heart pounding. It was only a nightmare, a flicker of an old memory; but it felt real, like you were reliving those trials again. Instinctively your hands reach down between your legs, padding yourself to make sure you hadn’t suffered an accident. It wouldn’t be the first time you had let that memory get the best of you.

 

You look over to the window in your quarters, the panes are frosted but sunlight still greets you. It’s your fifth day on the cursed isle of Oldengrad. Following the assault on the church everything had calmed down, allowing the returning villagers of Minevorska to settle back into their neglected town. You look around your quarters; it looks like you’re the last to wake up again. Addilyn and Lucina are most likely at breakfast.

 

“Hells…” You rub your eyes and run a hand through your hair. You stretch out under the covers, pulling the sheet from your shoulders. A quiet pfft fills the empty room. “Ahh…” You mumble happily as you break wind. You were the latest to wake, meaning nobody would hear the vulgar sounds your backside made. Sharing your room with two other girls required you to display some manners. Especially when you shared a bed with Addilyn.

 

Quickly, you put on your boots and overcoat. Your hand drifts down to your overcoats waist, where the Selkava insignia had been. The leather feels rough where the dagger had cut it. You had decided that given your former factions shady business on the island that it was best to keep your history a secret to many of the hamlet's residents.

 

You slide your hair back and head down for breakfast. As you come down the stairs you take a left toward the lavatory. After all, the day only truly began once you emptied last nights drink from your bladder. After an incident where you had accidentally opened the door on Wanda with her knickers down the other day you found it best to be cautious this time. You tap softly on the lavatory door. 

 

A childlike yelp responds to your tapping. “Ah! Someone’s in here!” It's Addilyn who replies, petrified.

 

“Addilyn.” You sigh. You’d hoped the lavatory would be empty. “You shan’t be long shall you?”

 

“Franziska? I’ll be as quick as I can if you leave me be. I just can’t… do it with you at the door.”

 

You leave without saying a word, anything to get her out of the lavatory quicker. The thought makes you chuckle; a girl who could put most of the apprentice clerics to shame with her fighting skill, yet she never showed that confidence or brash attitude she exhumed outside of the training ring. Away from combat she was still as shy as a mouse. You walk down the corridor and into the tavern.

 

The tavern was busy. It always was on the morning. The paladins and clerics would come for their breakfast of whatever stew the innkeep, Yura, had prepared them before heading out on patrol. Beside the fire you see the head cleric and head paladin hunched over a table. They look interested with something, both sets of eyes fixed on a parchment between their bowls. Alexandr and Yura sit at the kegs discussing something. It must be humorous as the innkeep slaps his knee and laughs. And in the corner quietly sipping at a bowl of stew, sits Lucina. The silver haired warrior sits alone, the mighty sword Ardent Nocturna propped up by her side.

 

You take a moment to ponder who to talk to on the eve of this cold morning. You were never lost for conversation among the residents of the hamlet.

 

What do you wish to do?

 

>Head over to Lucina

 

>Head over to Dexter and Catia

 

>Head over to Alexandr and Yura

 

>Other

Edited by Clom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>Head over to Lucina

Ha, I like the wake-up fart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>Head over to Lucina

Very fun dream sequence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>Head over to Lucina

I dunno if this has been brought up, but at the end of each chapter can a guesstimation of bladder/bowel fullness be included? Or is that excluded on purpose in order to make decision-making more tricky for the readers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2018 at 12:56 PM, DonnyWotty said:

I dunno if this has been brought up, but at the end of each chapter can a guesstimation of bladder/bowel fullness be included? Or is that excluded on purpose in order to make decision-making more tricky for the readers?

I did have something like that for the first chapter, as well as whole thing for mental status but I got tired of trying to estimate what each character would be at at the end of each section. It is also to make it a little more tricky but overall I prefer writing about them being desperate, giving clues or making it outright obvious that their bladder or bowel is bothering them depending on how bad they need to go.

I did start colour coding the choices for Franziska when one came up for her to relieve herself. Green for okay. Orange for mildly desperate. Red for extremely desperate. Although I think I let that disappear too. If you want I can do the colour coding again for Franziska as well as the entire party.

On 5/4/2018 at 3:27 AM, Keita123 said:

Ha, I like the wake-up fart.

I aim to please in the crudest ways possible.

Edited by Clom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.