Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Very cute friend / classmate peed herself during class

• 1 month later...

That story was super hot. I love what you call the "alternative" aesthetic. Especially when they have to go :cool:.  And it's funny you mention wondering how many others got turned on by it, since I similarly assumed I was the only creeper that would think it was delicious.

If you've got any more experiences please share, because this one was a joy to read.

Edited by AliasnameTO (see edit history)

I would have loved seeing something like that happen back when I was still in High School. I think that the majority of the girls that I went to school with would have probably just walked right out of the room to get to the bathroom whether they had permission or not, rather than simply using the trash can like that, but it would have been hot to see for sure.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

An amazing story. I've known a couple of girls who wet themselves in high school, but not on purpose while being desperate; just regular 'accidents'. One during a college entrance exam, just kept spurting and dribbling  in her panties and dark blue tights, getting her dark blue skirt wet, but during the break, although very wet and she said not too noticeable, she really wet herself (more) standing in line for the girls room and made a bee line (pee line?) for the boys bathroom, dashing into an empty stall while wetting her panties/tights....wow, too bad I missed it; she told me in detail about it  (known I love accidents/wetting). She also wet herself on a bus wearing a light blue dress, which got all wet as she sat lone in the back of the bus, misjudging how high she pulled up her dress as she lost control. The back was soaked and see through...she was wearing white cotton bikini panties and everyone clearly knew she had an accident. Had I  been on the bus I certainly would have in my pants! Sadly her accidents in high school stopped by college...