Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post a meme a day thread

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0ea.jpg

I really hope Broly shows up as a superboss in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. Not only do they have a canon version of the character that's better than the original in practically every way, but Broly as a concept has always just fit superboss status. We don't need motivation, we don't need sympathy, we just need a big guy that's really strong.

EDK-mz_WkAAOR1m?format=png&name=small

Klonoa games really run the gambit. Literally anyone could beat the games at their most basic levels, but only the most insane hardcore platformer fanatics can 100% them. I say this because I just 100%-ed Klonoa: Empire of Dreams. The main levels themselves aren't too bad, though the later ones will require some real thought to solve the puzzles. The action stages will take a lot of retries, but I did it. The bonus levels you get when you finish the game? The first one wasn't so bad, the second one was a really cruelly difficult puzzle, and the final was a test of platforming skills rivaled only by the medium-hard Mario Maker crowd. You feel like a god once you do it.

One day. One day I will collect all the mirror medals in the Wii version of Klonoa. And once I do, I will be a platforming master. Seriously, look those mirror challenges up, or better yet, play them yourselves. They are BRUTAL.