Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Plain White Pull Ups?

I've never liked the graphic designs on Goodnites or any of the pull up brands I've tried. So today I went to buy some plain white ones from Dollar General.... Which weren't plain white. Close, but they have red and black arrows printed on them. Then I went to CVS and bout some of their generic bedwetting pants. Plain white on the package, but not on the actual pull up, which really irks me.

Basically to sum it up in a tl;dr avoiding statement, does anyone know of a store that sells cheap, generic brand Goodnites that are just plain white? I'd really appreciate it, because the graphics are off putting.

Thanks for the help.

I understand that your looking for cheap generic brands, but if you can stretch your money a bit, the Molicare Mobility adult pull ups are plain white (with the slight exception of the Molicare name in light blue on the back.) They're super thick, look like an actual kids disposable, and hold a huge amount without leaking, even if you flood them. 

The down side is the extra cost, and needing to get them from a pharmacy. 

But well worth it if you can. 

Agree with the adult diaper suggestion. It's really hard to find molicares in stores, at least where I live, though. In terms of plain white adult pullups, they're becoming kind of rare, it seems. Store brands usually have that variety, but they're awful. Depends are plain but coloured, and Always discreet has prints. Tena has gendered and unisex plain white adult pullups, but I've never tried them, so I can't speak for the quality.

1 hour ago, Barry said:

I understand that your looking for cheap generic brands, but if you can stretch your money a bit, the Molicare Mobility adult pull ups are plain white (with the slight exception of the Molicare name in light blue on the back.) They're super thick, look like an actual kids disposable, and hold a huge amount without leaking, even if you flood them. 

The down side is the extra cost, and needing to get them from a pharmacy. 

But well worth it if you can. 

I unfortunately have no idea where I could even go to get them. Are they like, prescription? They aren't at CVS or Walgreen's.

11 hours ago, Barry said:

I'm in Australia, and they can be purchased at most drug stores. 

That's why. I'm in the US. Plus my state is really weird about diapers. I can either get kid's pull ups that fit but don't hold much, crappy adult pull ups that fit but don't hold much and are very uncomfortable, or full sized adult diapers in Medium that are a little too big. I can't find full sized adult diapers in Small in any store.

21 hours ago, xxxxx said:

Kroger's own-brand goodnites are plain white except for the "BACK - DOS" label on the back.

They look about as close to old goodnites as you can get these days.

The pack I have at the moment was purchased about a month ago, and were marketed as "Nite Pants", unisex, just like the old style goodnites were....

Awesome. I was going to Kroger tomorrow anyway. They may become my new go-to pull ups.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2017 at 10:32 PM, xxxxx said:

Kroger's own-brand goodnites are plain white except for the "BACK - DOS" label on the back.

They look about as close to old goodnites as you can get these days.

Right, so I haven't worn one of these for a while but I just picked one up to wear now and I noticed something pertinent to this thread about the Kroger 'store brand' Goodnites:

eOIU3T2.jpg

See where it says "©2012 KCWW"?  That's Kimberly Clarke Worldwide, aka the makers of Goodnites/Drynites.  So these store brand "nite pants" aren't just close to the all-white goodnites, they *are* plain-white Goodnites, in the style they were manufacturing in 2012 

On 1/24/2017 at 4:40 PM, xxxxx said:

See where it says "©2012 KCWW"?  That's Kimberly Clarke Worldwide, aka the makers of Goodnites/Drynites.  So these store brand "nite pants" aren't just close to the all-white goodnites, they *are* plain-white Goodnites, in the style they were manufacturing in 2012 

Wait so they made plain white goodnites still in 2012? When did they switch to colored for boys/girls, because I remember separated ones back in middle school and that wasn't exactly recent.

12 hours ago, xxxxx said:

Nah, plain white (branded) Goodnites went away long before 2012.  This is more than likely the 2012 model, minus whatever the print was at that time.

Out of sheer curiosity (my experience with Goodnites is somewhat limited, and I never had the opportunity to try the OG plain white Goodnites, but is there really much of a difference between the OG Goodnites and the 2012 model (aside from the designs that is)? 

Edited by poads (see edit history)