Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

To nervous to pee, help?

Hey everyone, i havent been on here for a while but i kinda lurk now and then, the really good friend i have up here talks to me somewhere else now so i havent got on alot. 

Anyway recently i meet another pee lover!! one that is actually really close by, He's around my age and when we started talking about pee a long forgotten urge started to come over me to pee myself, to pee myself right on the couch i have to sleep on in my blue and white pokka dot pjs, I was already highly aroused and my pjs were already wet from other liquids so why not you know? 

Well thats when the problem comes, i got nervous... i got so nervous i could barley let out one squirt off pee, now it's been months since i did anything with pee and i had the same problem when i first started wetting on things and not just myself. but there is this easy fix. I can be talked into peeing and it's something i actually like to happen, kinda having someone say "it's ok just relax and pee alittle" stuff like that...

Well anyway while talking to this new friend he was showing me these amazing videos of him peeing himself and it was so fun and i just wanted to join, i messaged another friend and asked him to talk me into peeing while on the couch, it worked... for one squirt. and nothing else would come out. i got so nervous nothing would come out and i feel really weird because ive done it before. and on the couch too!! I dont live alone so it's hard to get away with things but i have before, i just dont like the chances of getting caught, 

I ended up just going to the bathroom and peeing in the toilet and changing out of my pjs... 

The little bit i did do felt amazing but i dont know why i couldnt do more... is this something that happens to anyone else? getting to nervous or excited to pee? and do you have any tips to help with that?

For me being a male it can b incredibly hard to pee myself if it's combined with sexual excitement as it's incredibly difficult to pee with a hard on

however over the years it has become a bit easier but more through practice than any tricks I just push as hard as I can and it comes out nowadays 

being female I don't know if I'm being especially helpful however I have noticed a lot of women struggle with leaks when they are coughing laughing or sneezing so have you tried perhaps h getting as desperate as possible and watching something you find incredibly funny 

Forcing a cough or perhaps something NON toxic up your nose causing you to sneeze

That last one was because I really don't  know many ways of causing yourself to sneeze probably a bit obvious and I only say it as precaution but please don't put anything dangerous up your nose

16 minutes ago, monkeyboy said:

For me being a male it can b incredibly hard to pee myself if it's combined with sexual excitement as it's incredibly difficult to pee with a hard on

however over the years it has become a bit easier but more through practice than any tricks I just push as hard as I can and it comes out nowadays 

being female I don't know if I'm being especially helpful however I have noticed a lot of women struggle with leaks when they are coughing laughing or sneezing so have you tried perhaps h getting as desperate as possible and watching something you find incredibly funny 

Forcing a cough or perhaps something NON toxic up your nose causing you to sneeze

That last one was because I really don't  know many ways of causing yourself to sneeze probably a bit obvious and I only say it as precaution but please don't put anything dangerous up your nose

i sneeze in the mornings alot because of allergies and i dont like holding for very long thank you for the tips though maybe i'll try forcing it out to 

13 minutes ago, RavenEevee said:

i sneeze in the mornings alot because of allergies and i dont like holding for very long thank you for the tips though maybe i'll try forcing it out to 

Yes agreed there I'm not a fan of a long hold it gets painful but for me it's the only way

The only thing I can think off that isn't from a bodily response to some sort of stimulus would just be regular practice 

the first time I successful managed to empty was on about my 8th attempt and took a good year to master but good luck anyways

I do rarely get opportunities to pee myself now that I completely understand where you are coming from. When I'm too nervous, I play memory games. I've been trying to learn morse code for ages so I combined these two challenges by, when I'm too nervous to pee myself, attempting to recite the alphabet in morse. It's enough of a distraction to start a spurt and that helps to open the flood gates!

Is there something you can use to distract your mind from the situation? x

4 hours ago, Charlie Kirby said:

I do rarely get opportunities to pee myself now that I completely understand where you are coming from. When I'm too nervous, I play memory games. I've been trying to learn morse code for ages so I combined these two challenges by, when I'm too nervous to pee myself, attempting to recite the alphabet in morse. It's enough of a distraction to start a spurt and that helps to open the flood gates!

Is there something you can use to distract your mind from the situation? x

hmmm, i'd probably play pokemon as a distraction if i were to do that 

There is also the whole toilet training programming going against you, too. It's so ingrained that it's automatic for your body to hold your pee until you get somewhere proper to pee. Then your body will hold it and hold it until it can't anymore.

Getting over that training takes work and focus. Sometimes I can't keep doing normal things while peeing my panties unless I have to go so bad that my muscles are tired. I envy people who can let it go anywhere no matter how little or much they need to pee.

One way to start is sit on the toilet with panties or bathing suit bottoms on and pee through them until your body starts to think it's okay to go with fabric in the way. Advance yourself to wearing your regular clothes like jeans or slacks or whatever and keep at it. I think with time your body will associate your clothes with urination and soon you'll be able to let go in other places. I suggest using the shower to minimize the mess. The shower is a great place to pee in different clothes to see how much wet they show or hide to prevent unwanted surprises.

I like to do it discretely without being found out. My favorite thing to do is chat to somebody while furiously pissing down my legs and they don't know what I'm doing right in front of them.

1 hour ago, pink_wetter said:

There is also the whole toilet training programming going against you, too. It's so ingrained that it's automatic for your body to hold your pee until you get somewhere proper to pee. Then your body will hold it and hold it until it can't anymore.

Getting over that training takes work and focus. Sometimes I can't keep doing normal things while peeing my panties unless I have to go so bad that my muscles are tired. I envy people who can let it go anywhere no matter how little or much they need to pee.

One way to start is sit on the toilet with panties or bathing suit bottoms on and pee through them until your body starts to think it's okay to go with fabric in the way. Advance yourself to wearing your regular clothes like jeans or slacks or whatever and keep at it. I think with time your body will associate your clothes with urination and soon you'll be able to let go in other places. I suggest using the shower to minimize the mess. The shower is a great place to pee in different clothes to see how much wet they show or hide to prevent unwanted surprises.

I like to do it discretely without being found out. My favorite thing to do is chat to somebody while furiously pissing down my legs and they don't know what I'm doing right in front of them.

damn toliet training, but youre offering up some nice tips, thank you 

You don't have to completely wet yourself or make a mess to unlearn this nervousness. Before you shower, urinate in your clothes a small amount; an amount you are comfortable with, and then take your shower. When you become comfortable with it in the bathroom, do it outside the bathroom. Do it in the car, on the couch, at school or work, ect. Of course, this is going to depend on your personal hygienic standards and on when you'll next be taking a shower (if showering after small leaks is high priority), but the more you do this, the more easily you'll be able to make your body do what you want when you want it to.

Guest neilscotland
6 hours ago, Meowth said:

You don't have to completely wet yourself or make a mess to unlearn this nervousness. Before you shower, urinate in your clothes a small amount; an amount you are comfortable with, and then take your shower. When you become comfortable with it in the bathroom, do it outside the bathroom. Do it in the car, on the couch, at school or work, ect. Of course, this is going to depend on your personal hygienic standards and on when you'll next be taking a shower (if showering after small leaks is high priority), but the more you do this, the more easily you'll be able to make your body do what you want when you want it to.

I agree with this advice but would like to add a suggestion.  Don't wait until you are desperate before trying to pee in your clothes.  Just wait until the point when you would normally go to the bathroom and let some pee out.  I think you will find that easier to begin with.

I had similar problems with my ex wife, she wanted to wet herself but couldn't, frightened of ruining her clothes I think. Anyway I came up with an idea of her doing it while wearing her riding gear, her boots were rubber and the jodhpurs were old and often smelled from being around the horses. It started with her accidentally leaking into her jodhpurs one night and I suggested that she may as well finish it off since they were wet anyway, she did, wetting her jodhpurs and boots, she washed them and they were fine, eventually she'd be waiting for me to come home and be wearing the jods and boots, "it's that time " she'd say and she'd wet herself with no problem.

Eventually as she got more into it we'd go out and buy "special" pants or boots for her to wear, "I've bought you these to piss in" I'd say handing her something new and she'd put them on, then later on when the need arose she'd just wet them. One day I was at a market and saw some nice tight leather pants, they were a bargain and as she had said she wanted them I bought her a pair. I took them home to show her and she was delighted, "ah but you can only keep them if you piss in them, I can't take them back then, can I ?" I joked. She slipped them on with her new black boots and carried on doing what she was doing, eventually she stopped and just stood still, I couldn't tell what was happening then she smiled, "you cant take these leathers back now", I looked at her, "and why not?" I asked, "because" she giggled "I've been very naughty and pissed my pants, my boots are full but you'd never guess". She had indeed taken a very long piss into her pants and you couldn't tell from the outside, one night she walked to the shop and did it while being served and nobody noticed. If I was planning a bit of fun later on I used to tell her to put a pair of "pissy pants" on and she'd wear one of her "special" pairs, but, eventually it didn't matter what she was wearing, if I asked her to piss she would do, it took a bit of time getting her to that point but it worked. I think if you are bothered about doing it then buy yourself a cheap pair of leggings or something and keep them as your own "pissy pants", in the beginning if you are home alone and need a piss then try putting them on before you go, just sit on the toilet and piss through them. Tell yourself that you can't pee at home unless you wear your special pants, you'll soon get used to it and then it will be easy. 

Guest Unimatrix0

Uwaa, shy bladder, so cyuuute~! I'd love to talk a special someone into peeing someday, maybe while she sits on my lap, gently stroking her hair as she squirms... ^////^

Afraid I don't have personal experience with that, I've always had a pretty outgoing bladder. But try wetting yourself while sitting on the toilet? It's very convincing to your body for the proper place to go pee to be right there.

Also, depending on how susceptible to the powers of suggestion you are, try listening to this: