Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you could pick just one person to see desperate, who would it be?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only one, this is difficult. Emma Watson!

As the title says, who in the world do you want to see desperate to pee more than anyone else? Maybe it's a celebrity, or maybe it's someone you know. Either way I think it'd be interesting to he

I'd also love to see Lindsey Stirling desperately holding while playing her violin Maybe in a live concert or something like that... they drink a lot of water and cannot leave the stage *.*

Posted Images

On 4/9/2017 at 7:33 AM, Nineteen said:

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I forgot about Danny! Yes... that would be absolutely amazing. You are absolutely right- about him and about Arin ruining things... anyways, he does spend a lot of time shooting Game Grumps stuff, so who knows? Maybe, one day, our prayers will be answered! Maybe he'll tell a story... or maybe he'll need the toilet on the show. But who knows... let's just keep our fingers crossed.

Hey, thought you'd appreciate this. Today's (well, yesterday's technically since its past midnight) Breath of the Wild episdode of Game Grumps had Danny discussing pee, Arin bringing up holding, and Danny even talking about the last time he peed his pants. Today is a good day B) 

On 13.2.2017 at 7:33 AM, desperation_fan said:

Alexis Bledel from Gilmore Girls. It's amazing that over seven seasons of that show, with all the coffee the main characters drank, that we never saw a desperation scene of her as Rory. So hell yeah, I'd gladly take the real thing!

rory.jpg.5db97a5a371491f1730a40c698b6395f.jpggilmoregirls.jpg.783c0183ed5566235f9bcddf602451ed.jpg5914b242b0263_reginaandswan.jpg.40ffa4cfa84faf2a9812d36916e51ea0.jpg

Your  post reminded me about these pics I loaded once. It was some other site than this. Might be tumblr too. Some dude gave examples how tv series could be more interesting. These are some kind of edited screen caps and quality is what it is...

MMM

23 hours ago, MissMiniMe said:

rory.jpg.5db97a5a371491f1730a40c698b6395f.jpggilmoregirls.jpg.783c0183ed5566235f9bcddf602451ed.jpg5914b242b0263_reginaandswan.jpg.40ffa4cfa84faf2a9812d36916e51ea0.jpg

Your  post reminded me about these pics I loaded once. It was some other site than this. Might be tumblr too. Some dude gave examples how tv series could be more interesting. These are some kind of edited screen caps and quality is what it is...

MMM

Very cool, i'd like to see this done for more TV series, i've also seen pics like this done for that Rule 34 website that makes women on TV series into futas.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2017 at 1:03 AM, Ghost13 said:

Hey, thought you'd appreciate this. Today's (well, yesterday's technically since its past midnight) Breath of the Wild episdode of Game Grumps had Danny discussing pee, Arin bringing up holding, and Danny even talking about the last time he peed his pants. Today is a good day B) 

Well.... danny is into watersports confirmed...

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think anyone who knows about my taste in women would be surprised when I add Gal Gadot to the list.

That woman is also tough as nails, even when she's not playing fictional superheros, so any desperate situation could possibly drag on for hours and hours. I imagine she's quite fierce and would hold on with determination.

And holy hell, have you seen her THIGHS? How does one reach such a state of absolute physical perfection?  The only way they could look even better would be if they were trembling in the desperate attempt to hold in a giant load of piss.

Just one person? Karen Gillan, Gal Gadot, Karen Gillan, Gal Gadot... that's a tough choice.

I'll be in my bunk.

Edited by randomkath (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Celebrity: Tom Hiddleston, or Amy Winehouse

someone I know, it would happen to be one of my teachers, she is Tall, brunette, and always seems so confident, nice body, and a really nice Ass too, she's got great legs and lips. And her voice it's just smooth.

She seems so in control of the situation that it would be awesome to watch her lose it. 

Besides I've got a crush on her... it's absolutely one of my fantasies

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

2 people for sure,

1. My close male friend. He's a bit younger than me but taller than me and he's just super sweet and hugs and talks with me when I'm sad and I think seeing him panic when he's usually so calm would be so attractive, trying to figure something out but running out of time and just watching the wetness grow on his jeans, yesss

2. My afab boyfriend. Whenever he has to go to the bathroom it's SUPER sudden. I almost saw it once but to minimize embarrassment I found him a bush to go in (which didn't go so well but that's another story). 

He tells me about lots of his wetting experiences and I can nooot wait to actually see it.