Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omujo Omutsu Joshi

Hello there!

I was wanting to know if anyone is reading this manga, or planning to read it. I also want to know any opinion held about  it.

The story is between Oone Shouta, a highschooler dulled to traditional perverted things, and Ichigo, a quiet girl who holds the secret of wearing diapers. I have only found two released  chapters, but it seems rather good so far. I recommend it.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Aozorize said:

It's a shitty cocktease manga that got stale after the first three chapters. I really wish mangakas would be more creative with this stuff.

Cocktease or not, I'm interested. Am I being too greedy to ask for a translated version??

Update: Boom! Found a translation http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Omujo-Omutsu-Joshi

I'm gonna go tease myself...

Edited by poads (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this is still being written?

On 8/4/2017 at 2:58 AM, pantyboy2012 said:

Bahhh someone beat me to it, I've been meaning to post about this for a while now. I love this Manga! They do a good job of showing enough to turn you on, but never going as far as to gross out those of us that aren't interested in the more hard core aspects of the Abdl community.

I do slightly wish they would go a little farther, so far it's been the same formula almost every chapter. I love it still though!

On 7/30/2017 at 1:34 AM, Aozorize said:

It's a shitty cocktease manga that got stale after the first three chapters. I really wish mangakas would be more creative with this stuff.

I do enjoy reading it, but definitely see where you're coming from. Every chapter kinda follows the same exact path.

2 hours ago, omorashi lover said:

I was wondering the same thing

He has done doujin. His name is tsuttsu. https://nhentai.net/artist/tsuttsu/

• 2 months later...