Adventures in Equestria!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll agree with this 

To answer that I don't necessarily know for sure if/when she'll do the fourth wall breaking... "I'm waiting for the right time, some time where I can be subtle enough not to break a scene with so

Uhhhhhhhmmmmm, I really really don't know, Well maybe some sexy panties lol

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I have returned! And the votes so far are

1: 1
2: 1
and two unsure votes to teleport somewhere else entirely though it seems they're having second thoughts

Edit: I wanted to apologize for YET ANOTHER hiatus, just real life hitting me, and I'm also trying to get back into a number of projects, so please forgive me if I'm behind. and at the moment of making this edit I have to leave

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)

Sorry I took so long.. on with the show! I also ask... with this round tell me how my writing for this one is, admittedly I wrote it so late that it is early, but I hope it's good. and PLEASE give me some advice on how I can make it better in the future
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You shiver, realizing you didn't have much longer...

Your voice shakes, and it's obvious, "S-something wrong?"

"Y-yeah... I-I have to go too.. h-held t-too long... help..." You lost your personal pride somewhat but didn't care at this point.

Flutts turned bright red. nodding and helping you support and keep weight off of your bladder as she helped you, "y-you get problems too?" she asked you on the way. You decide that for now, all you needed to say was a yes as she opened up the door for you, "H-hope I h-helped"

You give her a smile and nod before closing the door and sitting down. You can't even get the time to take your panties off before the floodgates open, your body refusing to hold another drop. And so you let out a deep sigh, almost a moan feeling yourself let go entirely. At this rate you could tell just how much was coming out, and you loved it... The hot golden liquid pooling against your lips also served as yet another spike to your libido once again, making you a bit desperate for a touch, and each second more seemed to gush out without heed to anything you could possibly do to stop it...

After what felt like an hour, but was probably five minutes, the flow started to die down, and you let out a little relieved sigh. finally finished with that infernal pressure...

You mull over it a bit, having some time when you could think straight to decide your next move.

Put your next course of action here
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Mental Status: Sweet Relief~
Bladder Level: Empty
Libido Level: 85%
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. (1 inspiration)

End the day with 0 Libido (1 lust token)

9 Lust Tokens available | 10 Inspiration available

Spells: your magical abilities.

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Levitate: levitate objects around you at will (no cooldown)

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Scrying eye: allows you to create a small floating magical 'eye' that you can use to watch places you normally couldn't see

Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later. not counting the Molly spellbook's slots.

On 9/13/2017 at 7:15 AM, AkenoSama said:

I get a bit lost, what should be the choises?!!

Can we ask for some help with out panties ?!

Sorry I left it open.. I admit that as excited as I am to keep going along, between real life, writer's block, and just not really having ideas. this story, which has taken 6 months and isn't even close to being done (Pardon if I sound annoyed at that, I'm glad you all enjoy it but I admittedly wish we weren't on this for so long, by the time we get done with this it'll be new year all over again XD) I've kinda just had a hard time... Hence why I left it blank, hoping that maybe the audience would have something to say before I went forward that could spark something more

ANNOUNCEMENT: I AM GOING TO BE IN NEW JERSEY STARTING TOMORROW AND STAYING UNTIL SATURDAY because of visiting relatives for my birthday.

I wanted to let you all know this... I also ask that you guys tell me how I did for the scene, whether the wet fun was good wet fun...

Oh look! I almost forgot achievements too

[Relief]: pee for the first time in a story with the Omorashi tag: 1 lust token

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I ask that you guys tell me how I did for the scene, whether the wet fun was good wet fun... Also I wanted to let you know that I'm starting on an actual story, Heroes of Eden. You can find it on Fanfiction.net and Furaffinity.

And I finally have something that I can give you a choice on!.. it might not be big but at least this won't die

You let out a little sigh feeling yourself finally relieved. Ready to get up and go back out to the world... until you remember that you soaked your panties with urine, it makes you blush to think that it happened, and decide as a small point to figure out what to do about it...

[1] Clean them with warm water and put them back on: Will make sure that black lace won't get any scent to them, and the warmth might feel nice

[2] leave them on, Fuck the Police

[3] Change into the magic panties that you got from the package

• 3 weeks later...