female Looking for MALE pants WETTING scenes in movies or tv shows.

I hope everyone here can help me out. I've been trying to add clips and screenshots to the new Pee Movie Database of adult men peeing in their pants. If you know a scene, please let me know (PLEASE let me know also the episode and time it appears if you can. Thanks!)

Here are some places that show what I've already collected:

https://omorashi.online/pmd/wetness

http://mikisit.tumblr.com/tagged/shows

http://mikisit.tumblr.com/tagged/movies

Edited by mikisit

La Chasse à l'homme from 2006, French TV Movie, one cop on a stakeout pees his pants in fear right towards the end of the film. You don't see it directly as he's hiding inside a mini-cart thing when the bad guy stops and stands right outside the cart for a smoke - camera then shows the cop panicking inside the cart then shows a stream of piss falling onto the ground from the corner of the cart.

Matt Czuchry wet his pants in the movie Eight Legged Freeks.  Sorry I am not sure of the exact time in the movie but it happens while he is riding his motorcycle being chased by a large spider.

Just stumbled on another one - about 8 minutes into the second episode of the Netflix Van Helsing series.

@AM12, thanks a ton, good find! I found a lo-res version online and I'll see if I can get a better quality video to pull screens from. (I found it is on the SciFi channel instead of netflix, just in case anyone else is looking for it)

@Downjacket thanks!!! I love the scene in that movie! classic ( and hot ) ;)

At the risk of spamming this thread ha, I'll list the male wetting scenes in Shameless (UK) as I've not seen them listed anywhere else yet -

S1 E1 - 12 minutes

S2 Christmas Special - opening scene

S3 E7 - 37.30

S6 E6 - 22.20

S6 E7 - 6.20 and 8.20

S7 E10 - 35.00

S8 E20 - 31.20

S11 E12 - 37.00

There was an Italian comedy about a dorky waiter who got desperate and eventually peed himself (only the puddle was visible) but I can't remember the name. That...kinda sucks but I'm sure I will find it somewhere.

3rd season of Prison Break, first episode (14:35) when the prison "Lord" lines up the rookies. 

Another Netflix male wetting discovered - about half an hour into the ninth episode of Iron Fist. Very brief.

In Hannibal season 1 episode 4 a child wets himself. I think it's seen on security camera and it's on purpose. 

Episode 4 of Season 3 of 'Mr Show with Bob & David', at about the 11.40 point from the start.

in movie insidious part 2 a boy pisses himself on the front porch of house when his cruel dad returns home and its a   lot. he must had drank a lot or been holding for a while. 

Those Marvel Netflix shows just keep on delivering. Episode 4 of the first season of The Punisher.

Can't figure out how to edit my last post to attach this - video with the Punisher scene