Recommended Posts

You decide to head to lunch early, in order to make sure you can get a good spot to eat. Of course, before you can properly get there, you dig around your bag for something...special.

'Aha...here we go.' you think, pulling out a bottle of water that you've obtained from the cafeteria. 'Now, I just have to combine it with..'

You pull up the diuretic, and open the bottle....dropping it in, and starting to shake the bottle to get a good mix up. Now someone who drinks that is going to have a biiiit of trouble crossing their legs, and holding it. A bit of a devious thought, after you just helped someone who had such an issue....But....Something you can enjoy, nevertheless.

You make your way to the lunchroom, and hear the bell ring...A myriad of familiar faces coming on up as you step up into line. You have options now, and it'd be wise to take them....

===========================================================================================================================

[For Lunch you Want...]

1. Pizza. [Tasty and delicious!...If eaten by someone with a less than iron stomach, they'll become a bit gassy.]

2. Burgers. [Tasty? Helps get the blood flowing. (But ultimately does nothing to you)

3. Hot dogs. [Tasty, but...a very suggestive food..]

4. Spaghetti [Tasty and romantic....]

5. School tacos. [Out of Order] (Locked behind the messing tag]

6. Salad: [A calming meal...If not the most filling]

[And you want to sit with...]

1. Yuno

2. Lillica

3. Your nerd friends

4. Someone new.

5. Someone you sort-of know. [A character from the first that you haven't seen yet]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: ???
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory: Bottle of water [?], Diuretic, Wet Note

Time Period: Lunchtime 1/???

 

8 hours ago, Roka-tan said:

7, followed by 1. If the water bottle we have looks like the ones sold in the cafeteria, then I have an idea...

AuthorFaust: AuthorFaust is curious about this idea...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say hot dogs but we don't have any male interests or yaoi fangirls around as far as I know (though I wouldn't be surprised if Yuno was one)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 and let's sit with Lilica ( Yuno is a good girl, I'm sure she will join with us, and I guess We should save up our special water to Yuno drink it after School before We come back to home )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Faust said:
6 hours ago, Roka-tan said:

7, followed by 1. If the water bottle we have looks like the ones sold in the cafeteria, then I have an idea...

AuthorFaust: AuthorFaust is curious about this idea...

I was thinking that we could hide the bottle in the rest of the line-up of Bottles of Water on sale if the Cafeteria Supervisor isn't very observant. Think of it like Bottle Roulette.

 

Anyway, for vote, I say 6 and 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You shrug your shoulders a bit, and pick up the salad...going to pay for it in a few steps, and looking around the lunchroom.

It doesn't take long to find the familiar head of plum, and you start over with a bit of pep in your step.

"Hey Lillica." you muse to the girl, setting your food down as the girl slurrrps up some spaghetti.

"Hey Faust!" she pipes back, waving a hand at you. "I'm gonna eat real fast, and then I'm headed back to the club room."

You do remember her mentioning an idea she had....But, you still start eating at the salad quietly.

It's not bad...but it's hardly your first pick. You see the girl push around a few meatballs as she keeps eating...Before you see one starting to roll off of the table.

"Ah!" the girl calls, half-leaping from her seat...And spearing the meatball by the proverbial skin of it's teeth...The edge of her fork having just caught it.

"Nice catch." You muse to the girl, as she grins.

"Hehehe...I'm good when the pressure's on." she starts, bringing the meatball back up.....as her elbow bumps into a carton of milk, and it just plain spills out onto the floor. "But..ah....Looks like I kind of miss out on easy things.."

You make a small note of it, some of the students clearing the way.

"Though, looks like I'm gonna have to get something from the water fountain now if I want a drink" she adds quietly, as you ponder. You eat a bit more at your salad, plotting...

================================================================================================================================

1. Offer her your [Bottle of Water] (Diuretic addled)

2. Keep eating your Salad.

3. Go to another table. [Yuno, Friends, others]

4.  Follow Lillica back to the Dart's Club

5. Go to the bathroom.

6. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Relaxed
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory: Bottle of water [?] (Diuretic Addled), Wet Note

Time Period: Lunchtime 2/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at Darts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets hold up our water bottle (as a prop) and make a joke saying "I'd offer you my water bottle, but you probably don't want one I've already drank out of".

Lets also go to the club room with her

Edited by Rinatro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You hold the bottle up with a small smile, and chuckle.

"I'd offer you my bottle...but, I've already drank out of it." you call, the girl shrugging.

"Yeah...Thanks anyways." she replies with a grin, and polishes off the last of her spaghetti. "Am Gonna head out about now!"

You nod, and take a few more bites of your salad, following the girl.

"I'll go with you." you answer, the girl not seeming to mind, as she lets you follow along. It's a short trek back to her club room...And she turns.

"So!" she starts, lightly. "I've come up with a great idea! A new game! A new spin on an old favorite.."

You see her reaching behind a desk, as you wait....The girl coming around with...

....

Okay, that's a bit odd...

"I call it Extreme Darts!" she calls, holding up what looks like a baseball helmet...But, with a dartboard sort of glued atop it. Or maybe rubber-banded....

...

You're not entirely sure which, though she grins like she was showing you the wheel in ancient times.

"It's simple! I toss it up, and try to aim for the bull's eye on my head. The baseball helmet keeps it from hitting my head, and..Well, you know!"

..

You're a bit worried that Lillica may be a bit out there, but the way her eyes light up...

"C'mon! Let's play a game! I bet I can beat you!"

==========================================================================================================================

1. Accept her Challenge Confidently

2. Accept her challenge reluctantly

3. Make a bet against her. [Specify]

4. Dismiss her idea as foolish

5. Walk away slowly, and pretend you never saw this

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Relaxed
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory: Bottle of water [?] (Diuretic Addled), Wet Note

Time Period: Lunchtime 3/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at Darts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang I missed a segment curse my job.  Let's go with 1 so she sees we're actually interested but don't make any bets that we can't win.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um... part of me thinks appease her, but I think we should say 4 but in the nicest way possible, like "I'd be so paranoid about hitting your head, I think that we need a bit more planning before we do a William Tell stunt"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Curiousanon said:

Um... part of me thinks appease her, but I think we should say 4 but in the nicest way possible, like "I'd be so paranoid about hitting your head, I think that we need a bit more planning before we do a William Tell stunt"

AuthorFaust: Faust believes the thought was missed a bit: The one wearing the hat throws the dart up in the air, and tries to get it to land on the dartboard laid flat on their helmet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Faust said:

AuthorFaust: Faust believes the thought was missed a bit: The one wearing the hat throws the dart up in the air, and tries to get it to land on the dartboard laid flat on their helmet.

Oh, I honestly thought it was a william tell thing like the person with the helmet sat right under the bullseye, In that case I think something mixing 1 and 2 then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Erm....Yeah...Totally." You call, a mixture of confident...and yet reluctant. It seems like kind of a silly idea, but you can indulge her.

"Alllright! Then I'll just start us off, and.." she muses, gripping a trio of darts, and tossing them into the air. You visibly flinch, watching as she holds her head straight to try to catch them on the target........

....

And realize after a few seconds they aren't coming down. She seems to realize it at about the same time, the two of you looking up to see...

"Wow. You got them all stuck in the same spot." you observed, seeing all three points dead center in the roof a bit above your heads.

....

Nearly twice your height's worth, in fact. It's kind of impressive she could toss them so high...But part of you is relieved that she didn't have to try to land it on her head.

"So...Um...My turn?" you gently quip, the girl slumping over.

"That...erm..That was kind of all of my darts." she admits, quietly. "I..I didn't think they'd all hit the ceiling and...stick."

...

There's that bad feeling. You can't look away from it, but you feel like you've been snared in a trap of sorts. The girl is visibly sulking a bit...But....

'The desks don't look sturdy enough to stand on top of...' you note immediately. 'They might wobble...or worse, break..'

....

But she looks SO distraught. Surely you can do something?

================================================================================================================================

1. It can't be helped. [Abandon Quest]

2. Maybe if we threw something at it.... [You have a bottle of water laced with diuretic, and the Wet Note]

3. Risk standing atop one of the desks.... [This may end badly...]

4. We have to combine! [Wait, what?]

5. Offer to buy more darts at a later date.

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Second-hand Distraught.
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory: Bottle of water [?] (Diuretic Addled), Wet Note

Time Period: Lunchtime 4/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at Darts.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4, if she don't agreed with this suggest 3 but try explain about how bad it can end up and try 4 again or try 5 ( Well if 4 don't work We should try 5, try 5 lol )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You close your eyes...and realize there's only one solution.

"We've got to combine." you call, the girl perking up, and blinking.

"Ah..? We gotta combine..?" she calls...before suddenly clasping her hand into her palm. "Yeah, that might work! I'll get on your shoulders, and maybe we can reach it from there!"

You are more than a bit surprised that your absurd, off-the-cuff idea has borne fruit....but you shrug. It was your idea, so....

You kneel down, and feel the girl hop up on your back....Wrapping your arms around her legs.

"Don't worry, I gotcha." you assure her as you stand up....Feeling the girl's modest body hunched over yours.

....

"Ah...Just need to lean a bit more...." she calls, one arm wrapped around your head a bit, the other stretched out to try to reach the darts. Though her skin is surprisingly soft, you're a bit more distracted by the revelation that...

She's a touch curvier than you thought...The softness mooshing into your head as she bends over a bit more... Prompting a blush.

'A..Ah...That hoodie does cover a lot..' you idly think, as the girl gives a soft grunt of exertion.

"Almooooooost....!" Lillica calls, as you hear someone gasping....

"L...L...LIllica?! What are you doing?!"

You almost turn your head at this, but Lillica seems to freeze up....Turning her head, likely.

"A..Ah..Felicity.." she calls out quietly...And you start to pace to turn around. "This..um..is what it looks like..?"

"You're....You...On his...but...I.." the girl's voice calls out indignantly. "Lillica, you are wearing a SKIRT, and...And...You're...Combining with this...boy?"

....

You're not sure why that didn't hit you until now.......But your face lights up at this, as you end up squeezing her legs tighter.

"A..Ah..! F..Faust..!" Lillica stammers quickly, her face lightly flushing as well. "Um...Maybe we could think of a different..way.."

....

You kneel down gently to let the girl dismount, both feeling amazingly embarrassed at the situation...

"You know, I could probably get them down with my ribbon.." the new girl, Felicity calls. You see her pull out a ribbon, likely used in some kind of gymnastics or something....And....

...

You're trying too hard to not-think about Lillica's skirt and figure to really judge if it's a good idea or not...But...

===========================================================================================================================

1. Tell her to go for it.

2. Try the Desks this time.

3. Introduce yourself formally to the new girl.

4. Apologize to Lillica

5. Throw something at the darts.

6. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Second-hand Distraught.
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory: Bottle of water [?] (Diuretic Addled), Wet Note

Time Period: Lunchtime 4/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at Darts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.