Recommended Posts

4. An item is never inherently bad, it is up to the wielder to create the nature of the item. Plus, the above set-up sounds good, minus the private pleasuring. Our affection level is only 3, so it doesn't seem right. 

For clarity: "3<3s: You and this person are interested in each other, even if one of you won't admit it. Anything lewd could make or break the relationship"

Don't know how to quote on phone, but this was pulled directly from the earlier explanation. Don't want to test that last part, in all honesty.

Edited by Roka-tan
Explanation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also agree with 4. use our superpower for good for once, again kinda going on my "we've done a lot of shit over the years" thing, but either way...

Okay, minor rant incoming.

We have the magical power to have almost complete control over anyone, as we've seen the Wet Note able to do just about anything so long as it ends in them urinating. I mean think of the possibilities! The ways we could control the situation to do some good, break up fights by giving a name and a description, stop crimes by describing that the police person gets there just in time (As long as we know their first and last name). Or on stopping crime we could use the note to stop said crime by stopping the perp in their tracks if we 'somehow' get their full name, (hey, in stories primary antagonists say their full names A LOT). And so I say that we most definitely use our power for good.

I also agree with removing the private pleasuring thing simply because that kinda sullies the good deed of it.

Edited by Curiousanon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Ok, I'm going with 4

But does not mean that helping our friend with the wet note can not we do anything lewd with her xD I vote for writing on the note that "she can hold on beyond her limit, leaves the classroom with us and bring fausts to a toilet, she pull donw her pantsu and sit in the toilet and continue holding even if she already has a bulge while she do something perverted with faust and then she pee in the toilet when faust ehen faust is satisfied " faust likes to despair and to see girls peeing right?!? So we have both 2 and we still do a good deed for her and for us xD

 

Yes, I had read this, but I was in doubt if she would return, I STILL HAVE HOPE  ON FEMALE FAUST lol thank you xD

4, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it should work, it should work, Well, we'll help her, and we'll make her be who'll be the one who will drag Faust to that right, so Faust will not have any "guilt" buuuuuut  ..........

If things go wrong and it breaks the relationship, we can always use the wet note again but this time making Faust her "hero", being on time and in the right place to make her avoid having an accident and make her make it in the Toilet

 

Please guys don't let female Faust die =')

Edited by Jony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jony said:

4, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it should work, it should work 

 

 

Please guys don't let female Faust die =')

 

4 hours ago, Roka-tan said:

4. An item is never inherently bad, it is up to the wielder to create the nature of the item. Plus, the above set-up sounds good, minus the private pleasuring. Our affection level is only 3, so it doesn't seem right. 

For clarity: "3<3s: You and this person are interested in each other, even if one of you won't admit it. Anything lewd could make or break the relationship"

Don't know how to quote on phone, but this was pulled directly from the earlier explanation. Don't want to test that last part, in all honesty.

 

4 hours ago, Rinatro said:

Something like this would be fun

 

6 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Ok, I'm going with 4

But does not mean that helping our friend with the wet note can not we do anything lewd with her xD I vote for writing on the note that "she can hold on beyond her limit, leaves the classroom with us and bring fausts to a toilet, she pull donw her pantsu and sit in the toilet and continue holding even if she already has a bulge while she do something perverted with faust and then she pee in the toilet when faust ehen faust is satisfied " faust likes to despair and to see girls peeing right?!? So we have both 2 and we still do a good deed for her and for us xD

 

Yes, I had read this, but I was in doubt if she would return, I STILL HAVE HOPE  ON FEMALE FAUST lol thank you xD

 

6 hours ago, Darksyn said:

4, I think it might be smart to write in that Faust helps her make it in time, as well.

Hm, I'm pretty sure this is the only completely unanimous vote in Faust Interactive Story History. I feel like that'd be an achievement if we still had them...

Actually, Screw it.

[KA-CHING]

(Achievement Unlocked: *Home Run!* [Have a completely unanimous vote])

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jony said:

4, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it should work, it should work, Well, we'll help her, and we'll make her be who'll be the one who will drag Faust to that right, so Faust will not have any "guilt" buuuuuut  ..........

If things go wrong and it breaks the relationship, we can always use the wet note again but this time making Faust her "hero", being on time and in the right place to make her avoid having an accident and make her make it in the Toilet

 

Please guys don't let female Faust die =')

 good point, now it will really work, I'm sure

21 minutes ago, Curiousanon said:

 

 

 

 

Hm, I'm pretty sure this is the only completely unanimous vote in Faust Interactive Story History. I feel like that'd be an achievement if we still had them...

Actually, Screw it.

[KA-CHING]

(Achievement Unlocked: *Home Run!* [Have a completely unanimous vote])

 just give the achievement  to us XD

Edited by AkenoSama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

Fuck it, just give me the achievement XD

Yeah, and it makes me feel like I need to ask, am I the only one who liked the achievement system? I mean I get why it's gone, but I feel like now's the best time to mention.

I liked the way that we had to complete and work towards things and how it was like a real 'game' to gain new things

Edited by Curiousanon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Curiousanon said:

Yeah, and it makes me feel like I need to ask, am I the only one who liked the achievement system? I mean I get why it's gone, but I feel like now's the best time to mention.

I liked the way that we had to complete and work towards things and how it was like a real 'game' to gain new things

I'm like this too I really wanted to win more achievements on the old topic (I'm sort of a collector of achievements) Well buddy we can start the campaign "Faust bring the system of achievements and Faust female again xD"

But we also have to consider what Faust said when I asked about the character being no longer playable, we have 2 things, Faust could be studying and improving it (the female Faust was already good = '[) and he can put it if people Acclaimed for this, then we have to have more people asking for the return of the achievements system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

I'm like this too I really wanted to win more achievements on the old topic (I'm sort of a collector of achievements) Well buddy we can start the campaign "Faust bring the system of achievements and Faust female again xD"

But we also have to consider what Faust said when I asked about the character being no longer playable, we have 2 things, Faust could be studying and improving it (the female Faust was already good = '[) and he can put it if people Acclaimed for this, then we have to have more people asking for the return of the achievements system

True, and I mean I understand that the removal of Achievements, Tokens, the Bounty Board, etc. was to streamline things and make it easier, but I actually was into it. On Faust's side these things let him have some control to move the stories a specific way, like times when AuthorFaust or Saril would put something in the bounty to do a specific action (like character x on y rating) in order to set something into motion in the way he wanted to, and on the player side... I'm not the biggest achievement hunter in the world, but with these stories I was actually interested in finding different achievements and do different things to get them. Though I will admit that the token price on characters was the tiniest bit annoying on the times we didn't have the cash to get them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Curiousanon said:

Yeah, and it makes me feel like I need to ask, am I the only one who liked the achievement system? I mean I get why it's gone, but I feel like now's the best time to mention.

I liked the way that we had to complete and work towards things and how it was like a real 'game' to gain new things

I like it too :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Curiousanon said:

True, and I mean I understand that the removal of Achievements, Tokens, the Bounty Board, etc. was to streamline things and make it easier, but I actually was into it. On Faust's side these things let him have some control to move the stories a specific way, like times when AuthorFaust or Saril would put something in the bounty to do a specific action (like character x on y rating) in order to set something into motion in the way he wanted to, and on the player side... I'm not the biggest achievement hunter in the world, but with these stories I was actually interested in finding different achievements and do different things to get them. Though I will admit that the token price on characters was the tiniest bit annoying on the times we didn't have the cash to get them.

I will mention that I liked the Achievement System as well, but to provide a counter point of view, it had the unintended consequence of funneling us into playing as Faust on Another Note because not only did he have the most achievements, but they were the easiest to get under him what with the Wet Note and all, which was something we all abused early on until Faust put the limits into place that stipulated that we can't use the Wet Note to get achievements, which was good; but it then had the unintended consequence that nobody used the Wet Note and essentially forgot it and other items even existed because we were too busy trying to get achievements.

If we were going to bring it back, the Bounty Board method was a good idea, we would just have to expand it to have more things on it to encourage different play styles... for example, "Use the Wet Note in 4 different ways in one run" or "Use three different items together for an unintended effect". Something like that

Edited by Rinatro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the topic of achievements, the other users have pretty much summed up the reasons for removal. All I'd like to add is my two-pence (Two cents for Americans, I guess).

We pretty much only played as either Faust or a girl who's all for lewd fun. In addition, we locked ourselves to the highest Vulgarity setting for own own personal enjoyment and completely ignored all story progressions for fap-material, so to speak, making this 'Interactive Story' into 'Who can write the best fap Material scenario?'. This, as some may have noticed, was quite the turn off for people like me, who came here for a mix of Omorashi and Dating Sim, rather than perverted enjoyment. I only stuck with it in the hopes that we'd return to story progression and to try and push the vote towards it with the assistance of other Story Voters. Every vote counts, as they say, and it worked on rare occasions.

Don't get me wrong, I did like the achievement idea as it gave goals to work towards to help us get more out of the story and feel like we've got something from our votes rather than just a well written date between Faust and another girl. @Rinatro had the right idea with giving unique bounties that require us to use certain items for strange effects, or get creative with out Wet Note writing, but, again, that may cause unnecessary complications due to differing viewpoints of Creative or Wet Note submissions, and it'll give more work for poor AuthorFaust as he'll have more to trawl through to give the next sections.

All in all, I think that, when we've all got a little use to the system, Author and Viewers, we may get something similar back to work towards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Rinatro said:

I will mention that I liked the Achievement System as well, but to provide a counter point of view, it had the unintended consequence of funneling us into playing as Faust on Another Note because not only did he have the most achievements, but they were the easiest to get under him what with the Wet Note and all, which was something we all abused early on until Faust put the limits into place that stipulated that we can't use the Wet Note to get achievements, which was good; but it then had the unintended consequence that nobody used the Wet Note and essentially forgot it and other items even existed because we were too busy trying to get achievements.

If we were going to bring it back, the Bounty Board method was a good idea, we would just have to expand it to have more things on it to entourage different play styles... for example, "Use the Wet Note in 4 different ways in one run" or "Use three different items together for an unintended effect". Something like that

Hm, that makes sense, and I guess that is an issue that it funneled us. Though at the same time I counter that idea in that whilst it was partly due to achievements that we stayed with faust on another note, but we actually didn't attempt at achievements later on, mostly it was the bounty board that made us stop using the wet note because we were trying to specifically do those. And probably the fact that for most of the time up until it turned to Paradox's One Shots for the rest of the first forum's time, we were picking Faust repeatedly in order to befriend the Rainyday pair for that piece. I certainly agree that it certainly could have been major sidetrack, and things did certainly get sidetracked for a good long time.

Though I will admit that I have no suitable explanation as to why we never touched the items.

Also Roka-Tan said it quite well how we kinda just fell into the land of "let's make porn" the entire time rather than trying to make a story, I mean... We literally never used the Lewd+1 rating. We either went to Plot because we thought it'd unlock characters, Lewd+2 sometimes, or Vulgar for our fap material.

Edited by Curiousanon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You scribble a few answers more on your test...Before sliding a hand under the desk, and pulling out your book. You have to be quick, and sneaky to avoid being suspected of cheating by the teacher, but....

'Youmu Konpaku: Has an agonizing session of holding during class, but asks for permission to leave under the pretense of being ill. She takes Faust with her, and makes her way to the bathroom...Where she finally gets to pee.'

You shove the book back at this, writing at your test in a flurry. You're not in a bad place on the test....but, you keep getting distracted by the silver haired girl beside you....

Shivering...quivering...and trembling in need. Her pencil scribbles some concerning squiggles, and you see her other hand firmly grip herself....but, the teacher looks past it. You idly hope it isn't too late to help the girl.

Ten....fifteen..Twenty minutes pass in absolute silence...Before the teacher finally raises her voice.

"Alright everyone! Pencils down. The test is over."

The silverette next to you breathes a strained sigh of relief, and you feel yourself lightly flushing....Seeing the girl's legs cross under the desk over...and over....

The teacher passes by Youmu and you, picking up everyone's papers in turn....As she moves to the front of the class..And turns.

"Now then, are there any questions? Miss Konpaku?"

You see the girl's trembling hand held in the air...As she whimpers something.

"Speak up, miss Konpaku." The teacher calls, as you hear her loudly gulp, and she gently coughs.

"I...I...I...I'mNotfeelingWell." she calls, her face bright red from strain, as she gently leans over. "M...May...May I go to the Nurse's...?"

The teacher seems to be ignorant of her actual plight, but you brush it away as a side effect of the Note's effects...As she sighs.

"You may, Konpaku. Faust, take her to Otome's." she calls firmly, as you stand up, and turn.

If anyone in the class thought she was actually sick, you'd feel great worry for the state of the educational system...... The girl's stilting walking, her tensed thighs....And the strain of effort on her face would be obvioius enough for even a blind man....As you start to lead her out.

"A..Awaaah...Awaah..." the girl sounds with every step...quivering..shuddering...and shaking wildly with each step.

"Come on Youmu...Let's get you to a bathroom." you tell the girl, who would turn redder if it were physically possible.

"A..Ahhhh..Ah..No...nooo...It's..not.." she weakly protests, as you give h er a stern look.

"It's written all over you, Youmu. Shaking legs, trembling thighs...." you list off, gently circling around her. 'Tensing rump...glistening thighs..'

You can even see a bladder bulge jutting out from under her shirt, the girl positively bursting to pee. It's a bit hard to concetrate, but you gently assure the girl towards relief...Towards the bathroom that she is just dying for.....When you see it....

That haunting sign that you would normally be ecstatic for.

"Ca...Ca...Closed for cleaning?!" she practically yells, tears welling up in her face. "I...I..I'm gonna pee...Gonna pee.."

You flinch a bit at the notion, before seeing the lack of said sign on the boy's room. You push the door open, and gesture.

"In here, Come on!" you tell to her sharpy, the girl's eyes welling up with tears..As you gently nudge her into the bathroom.

"Alright...Just a few more feet, and..." you tell the girl..As she freezes up...and starts to kneel down.

"N..Nuaaaa...Nuuoooo..." she whimpers, as you hear it..

Psssssshhhh....Pssssssssssshhh..

You see a Fierce stream gushing between the girl's legs...As she tries to salvage her skirt with one hand, inching to pull her panties out of the way with the other. It's a bit late to completely save them.....A sizable wet patch on the girl's skirt....And a damp patch on the gusset of her panties....

"Ahhhhhhhh...Uaaahhhh...." she moaaaaaaaans out, positively gushing out a Torrent of pent up piddle to the floor. You can't help but feel a bit excited at this, tensing in your pants a bit as the girl can't even look at you...Almost visibly sagging as she practically floods the bathroom floor. You put on your best poker face for a few minutes as the girl's bladder completely pools out on the floor.....And she starts to gently sniffle.

"Uuuuu...Uuu...I..I'm Sorry Faust.." she sobs, lightly. "I...I couldn't...Penny was in the bathroom this morning...And...I had to talk to the science teacher..and..I just couldn't..."

She lets her damp clothes fall back into place, still flushed bright red as she tries to stand up....Legs still shaking from relief.

"And you...tried so hard to help....But I..." she adds, as she meekly tries to meet your eyes...and fails. "I..I didn't mean for you to have to see me...doing something so...So...Kiddy. I know I'm too old to be wetting myself, but...But..."

You're not sure you can hold back your feelings anymore....The girl trying to fill the silence, as she tries to avoid her own puddle....And your gaze. You decide...

=====================================================================================================================================

1. To let her talk her way out.

2. Offer to help her clean up.

3. Offer to continue to the Nurse's office.

4. Hug her.

5. Tell her it's okay.

6. Tell her it's Cute.

7. Talk about how Yuno wet herself that morning.

8. Squeeze her rump.

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: ???
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory: Bottle of water [?], Diuretic, Wet Note

Time Period: Daytime 3/???

Youmu Konpaku's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???.
Weak Point: ???
Other: Has to frequently visit the bathroom

==========================================================================================================================

AuthorFaust: Faust thanks you all for maintaining a civil conversation, and discussion in the thread. Faust has taken note of everyone's feelings on Achievements, and Fauxst....And, Faust will....Do what he can about Re-instating Achievements sometime. After a few runs of course.  As for Fauxst, Faust is willing to add her in at a later day too....But, for now...Just enjoy the story, and comment as it is!

In addition:

AuthorFaust: Faust just wanted to do a bit of shameless plugging for one of the commenters writing his own interactive, Featuring the My Little Pony Characters! Faust is not too fond himself, but If you are interested, check out CuriousAnon's Adventures in Equestria . And once more, thank you for Reading Faust's interactive stories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Faust said:

AuthorFaust: Faust just wanted to do a bit of shameless plugging for one of the commenters writing his own interactive, Featuring the My Little Pony Characters! Faust is not too fond himself, but If you are interested, check out CuriousAnon's Adventures in Equestria . And once more, thank you for Reading Faust's interactive stories.

Oh my god Faust you are the best! not to start singing your praises out in public but I never expected that in my entire life.

Also I think a 4, 5, and 2 in that order for our story choices, do as good a deed as we can, shame that we didn't end up with a deja vu of last time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Curiousanon said:
33 minutes ago, Curiousanon said:

Oh my god Faust you are the best! not to start singing your praises out in public but I never expected that in my entire life.

Also I think a 4, 5, and 2 in that order for our story choices, do as good a deed as we can, shame that we didn't end up with a deja vu of last time.

 

Good thing lol

 

 

Well I'm going with 4,5,6,8 and 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yomou is on the verge of tears, I feel like we would be horrible people if we didn't go 4, 5, 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You wrap your arms around the girl and gently squeeze her, letting a warm smile come across your face.

"It's okay, Youmu. Don't worry." you call softly, letting a hand pat her head. She seems to visibly flinch for a bit...Before gently wrapping her arms around you, and squeezing tightly.

"Th..th..thank you.." she sniffles, leaning into you a bit. "S..Sorry...Again.."

You gently rub her head still smiling warmly as you look at her.

"No need to apologize." you assure the girl, feeling the warmth from her waist press against your side. "You want me to help you clean up?"

The girl rests against you for a bit...before her face lights up and her expression shifts.

"A.Ah..! N..Nonono...! It..It's fine! I..ImeanImaybekindofgotsomeonyouandyoucameherebut..."

She's quite cute when she's flustered....And you give her a gentle, teasing smile.

"Well, let me walk you to the nurse's office." you tell the girl, gently. "You can get cleaned up there."

The girl flushes some more...but her eyes gaze downward.... ...Not in a bad way, compared to the others.

"I'd....I'd like that...." she states, quietly. "Thank you..."

You feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....And it's not your excitement talking this time. You walk down the hall, leading Youmu to the Nurse's office at this, and gesturing.

"Well, here we are." you call, as the girl nods, turning to you.

"Yes...T..thank you..again." she calls, quietly. "For...for everything today.."

"Ah, no prob-" you start, as the girl pops up on her tip-toes, and plants a gentle kiss on your lips. A few quiet, soft moments pass....Before the girl resumes blushing bright red, and goes through the door to the Nurse's office.

....

.......

You aren't entirely sure how to respond, but it's not a bad thing...As you decide to give the girl a bit of privacy. First period is practically over now....So you decide..

============================================================================================================================

1. To get a jump-start on Lunch

2. To go back to the Darts Club room

3. To go somewhere else. [Gym class, the School Pool, wander aimlessly]

4. Try to make it back to class before first period is up

5. To visit the science Lab

6. Do something else. [Specify]

7, Combine Bottle of Water with Diuretic....

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: ???
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory: Bottle of water [?], Diuretic, Wet Note

Time Period: Daytime 4/???

Youmu Konpaku's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???.
Weak Point: ???
Other: Has to frequently visit the bathroom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Cheers wildly* We did it! We 4 <3'd Youmu.

Hmm, lets try and make it back to class. Have to stay on the teachers good side afterall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 and 1

Wanna make sure our special water bottle is ready before everyone starts eating.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7, followed by 1. If the water bottle we have looks like the ones sold in the cafeteria, then I have an idea...

Edited by Roka-tan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 and 1 lol ( wet note is for good thing and for make the thing happend like We want or We need, let's keep it in out mind guys )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Faust said:

You feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....And it's not your excitement talking this time. You walk down the hall, leading Youmu to the Nurse's office at this, and gesturing

 

7 hours ago, Rinatro said:

*Cheers wildly* We did it! We 4 <3'd Youmu.

Hmm, lets try and make it back to class. Have to stay on the teachers good side afterall

More than just a 4 heart rank, but... I think that this is a good omen for the future, that we'll make our stories FAR greater and less 'fap materially' than we did last time :) not that fap material is bad, but it can't be all we have on our minds like the last forum had.

and I think 2, get our hearts up with them some more too (I'm pretty sure it's Lilica?)

Edited by Curiousanon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.