Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You idly look through the myriad of rides, and ponder....

The Teacups could be easy, but fun....The Roller coaster would be intense...but would it be too much? Was it too soon to check the Ferris wheel? Your mind wracks with possibilities, before Lillica gestures out.

"Why don't we check out the Ferris Wheel?" she asks. "Something nice and simple....And we'll get a good view of the Faire."

"Erm, Sure." you nod, shrugging your shoulders. "That'd be fine."

You follow the girl along as she makes her way towards it..The attendant looking at the two of you.

"Ahhhh, welcome." he calls, as a carriage comes down. "Right this way."

A couple comes out of the carriage holding hands, and you lightly avert your eyes with Lillica...seeing a flash of pink when you gaze through the crowd. The plum haired girl steps into the carriage, and you follow her in....Taking a seat as the ride goes up.

"It's been..nice today." Lillica calls quietly, her legs pressed together as you both slowly ascend. "Thanks again for...saving me from that girl.."

"Ah...No problem." you remark back to the girl as the ride starts and stops a few more times, other people starting on as well. You hear your phone buzzing after a bit, and you flip it open..seeing a single message....

Y/N?

It doesn't take long to know who this is from....As Lillica gazes out over the slowly setting sun....

=======================================================================================================================

1. Y

2. N

[You are alone with Lillica. What do you talk about?]

1. The Day

2. Friends

3. Your True Feelings.

4. School

5. Other [Specify]

Lillica Status:

Lillica Seems Quiet

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Excited..
Bladder Level: 42%
Libido Level: 62%
Inventory: Wet Note, ???, ???
Active Tag: ???
Rating: Lewd...?
Goal: Confess feelings to Lillica!
Time: Afternoon 5/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: Peeing somewhere that's not a toilet, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at throwing things. Inverse Luck?

15 hours ago, Tapris-chama said:

Respond to the message with Yes. (Although I would like to know just what we are agreeing to.)

Afterwards, with Lillica: 2,1,3 in that order. Let's try and make the confession right at the peak of the wheel, where we can see the entire fair lit up in all its wonder to make for the most romantic and memorable confession.

Agreed 

• 2 weeks later...

You lightly tap at your phone, quickly sending the message on the phone.

'Y' you send to the girl, as you and Lillica start to slowly ascend on the Ferris wheel....Glancing out to the sky.

"You know, it's been really nice today.." you start, lightly. "It's a bit surprising we haven't run into Felicity, or anyone else today."

"Yeah..We'll have to come as a group next time." she adds back, looking over the sunset with you....Smiling lightly. "But well..I mean... This whole day's been pretty neat... Thanks for bringing me here."

"Ah...No problem." you answer sheepishly, as you both rise...And you start to prepare your words....

KLNNNNNNNNNNNGGG

As the wheel suddenly skids to a stop....And, the lights on the wheel go out.

"Ah..?!"

"Uwah..?!" Lillica sounds...As you look down...and see some smoke coming out of some machinery.

"Ah...Don't worry up there! It's just a blown fuse! It'll be done in a jiffy!" the man's voice calls out to assure the group. "Do not try to leave your seats! I'll have everything moving again real soon!"

You wonder if this is what Yuno meant by it....but, more than anything...You glance over to Lillica, who suddenly looks much more distressed than when she started...looking over the whole park.

"Oh....I hope he doesn't mean 'jiffy' as in 'I'll be a minute, but actually an hour or so thanks to some contrived incidents.'" she sounds out nervously, her legs pressing close together.

"Ah...yeah.." you start, finding yourself flushing, and getting a bit enticed at the thought. "I...Hope it keeps moving so-."

"Cause....Kinda really wish I'd waited in line now.." Lillica answers quickly, squeezing her eyes shut, and lightly bouncing her legs. Maybe now isn't the time for a heartfelt confession... As she tries her best to cross her legs in the limited space....

You might have gotten more than you bargained for, having a front-row seat to Lillica's growing need...But, her squirming legs...her flushed face... It's quite cute.

The question is, what kind of incident do you hope happens from here?

==============================================================================================================================

1. You hope things start anew, so Lillica can get relief.

2. You hope you can enjoy Lillica's desperation for quite a while.

3. You hope Lillica's desperation grows to be too much, too soon....

4. You hope Lillica gets a bit more embarrassing trying to keep herself in control.

5. You hope she notices your reaction.

6. Other [Specify]

Lillica Status:

Lillica is desperate...

Current Status:
Mental Status: Excited..
Bladder Level: 45%
Libido Level: 68%
Time: Afternoon 6/???

<3 <3 <3

You lightly watch Lillica squirm and shift in place....As you gaze towards the ground lightly.

"I can see the guy's van from here." you call, seeing the man slide open the door as he looks for something. "At least, I think that's it."

"Ohhh....I hope so..."

You steal a few glances back at the plum haired girl as her hands bury in her skirt....lightly shifting back and forth in her seat.....Her face lightly scrunched up in effort.

"And, it looks like he's...coming back now."

"Ohhh...Thank God..... I hope he hurries...."

"Y...Yeah..." you sound, the girl's eyes squeezing shut as she writhes a bit more.....Taking a few moments to concentrate...as you see the guy finally coming back to the machinery.

"Should be about Ten minutes everyone!" the man calls out to the group....as Lillica's face pales.

"T..Ten minutes?!" she calls out sharply....Enough for everyone to turn a bit.....As you lean over.

"Y...You'll be fine." you assure her, quietly. "It'll...be over before you know it."

"I...but....I.....okay..." The girl stammers....Going red again as her head hangs a bit....Bouncing her legs as she continues to hold herself....very openly...

The next few minutes pass, as you keep sneaking glances at Lillica's desperate frame.... Her hands squeezing at her skirt..while her arms seem to squeeze around her...sizable bust, underneath her signature hoodie. Her long hair trails down to about halfway down her back as she leans forward.....Long, lovely legs doing their best to cross as she tries to keep her personal countdown from bottoming out before her chance at relief....

Your lust is starting to hit a bit of a dangerous level, before suddenly the ferris wheel JARS to life....Sending you both forward, and then back as it stirs in motion.

"Alright! We'll get you all down in a minute!" the attendant calls out to everyone....As you breathe a small sigh of relief.

"Alright..Just a bit more." you turn to Lillica, who has frozen up, face burning bright red.

"A..A little..." she gasps. "A little just came out...!"

You feel yourself blushing bright red at this, your own body betraying your suppressed thoughts suddenly...As you feel your pants tent out wildly.

"H...Hang on..We'll just be a few more minutes, a..a..and you..." you try to assure the girl, whose eyes go from lightly tearing up in strain.... To going wide with shock.

For a few moments, you think she's gone completely over the edge, before tracing her eyeline....And....

"F...Faust..?"

She's....well, she's definitely noticed your excitement now.... The question is, how do you go from here?

==============================================================================================================================

1. Try to conceal excitement, and play it off. [Awk~Ward]

2. <Lie> and say you saw some girl stripping in the distance. [Lewd, but maybe won't give you away]

3. Tell her you were staring at a pretty girl, and well....  [You aren't entirely lying..but not exactly telling the whole truth either.]

4. Confess to ogling her during the wait. [She does have quite an amazing body]

5. Confess to your Latent desire. [Watching her desperate, and maybe...]

6. <Lie> And say you just really have to pee too.

Lillica Status:

Lillica is desperate... And Shocked...

Current Status:
Mental Status: Enticed
Bladder Level: 50%
Libido Level: 78%
Time: Evening 1/???

<3 <3 <3