Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You smile, and gesture outward, with a grin.

"We should go take a bath!" you start out as the girl smiles, and jumps up a bit.

"O..Okay!" Nino adds, taking your arm. You pause a bit, and flush, starting to pace a bit.

"U..Um..Not together, of course.." you correct yourself, the girl pausing...and blushing brightly.

"O..Oh...Oh..right." she starts meekly, averting her gaze. You find yourself blushing a bit more than you expected. "I...I Guess it's okay then.."

You mildly wonder if she meant to suggest the two of you together for innocent purposes or not....As you pace through the halls......

And come outside the bathroom. You look to the green haired girl, and then to the bathroom door...pausing.

"S..So...Do you want to go first..?" she asks meekly, blushing. "O..Or..."

You take a breath to think, pondering...

==========================================================================================================================================

1. You go first, Nino. [Will let you go to the summoning grounds]

2. I'll go first. [Nino might not be there when you come back out]

3. Let's go in together.

4. Other [specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Hm...
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 30%
Inventory: Wet Note, Desperation Visor, spare panties
Active Tag: None

Time: Morning 5/???

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You gesture forward a bit with a small smile, and nod your head.

"You go on ahead, Nino. I'll go after."  you tell the girl, who nods gently back.

"O..okay.." she starts, before pushing in the door, and moving in. You can't help but wonder if you've disappointed the girl.....But, you end up figuring that this is a good time to go summoning some more units....

'I just have to remember how this went..'

You go a short ways down the hall, and make a left....Coming up to an ancient stone.....With a platform in the middle to stand on, and a small indentation for the orbs.

You set the orbs into position, and stand in the circle....Waiting for a few moments...

"Ah..right. Breida.....whatever it was called." you sound to yourself, pulling out the gun-like device from your robes, and hold it up high. For a few moments, nothing.....

And then, the energy flows through the area, charging the orbs with an otherworldly force. You glance down to see the orbs of various colors....Pondering which one to use.

===========================================================================================================================================

1. The Red Orb

2. The Blue Orb

3. The Green Orb

4. The colorless Orb

5. The second colorless orb

[Optional]: What kind of person do you hope for? (This does not mean you will get them)

1. A cute girl, around my age.

2. A cute girl, younger than me

3. A beautiful girl, older than me.

4. A boy, around my age.

5. A man, older than me.

6. [Insert Name of FE character here]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Hmm.....
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 30%
Inventory: Wet Note, Desperation Visor, spare panties
Active Tag: None

Time: Morning 6/???

You pace around quietly for a bit, pondering.....

Before moving to pick up the blue orb, and settling it into the pedestal. You back up, and aim Breidabrik, holding the trigger, and..

Bang....

A glow of light....A flash of smoke.....And, as it clears, you see a new figure....A fair bit taller than you, with long, greyish white hair....and a long, flowing cape. Looking the figure up and down, you notice the rest of their outfit matches them...And that it's a girl.

"Hello, my name is Corrin!" she calls, moving over to look at you....and rest her hand on your head in an amused patting motion. "Don't worry pal, I'll make sure to help you out with my dragom power."

...You aren't sure how to feel about being the one patted on the head, but the girl seems nice enough.....As she starts to stride away......

"Oh...no shoes." you notice as well, before going back to the orbs, and seeing the few remaining...

It seems you can pull out one more Hero before they lose their luster...

===============================================================================================================================================

1. The Red orb

2. The green orb

3. The colorless orb

4. the Second colorless orb

[And type...]

1. A cute girl, around my age.

2. A cute girl, younger than me

3. A beautiful girl, older than me.

4. A boy, around my age.

5. A man, older than me.

6. [Insert Name of FE character here]

Current Status: