Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

"Mind if I come in? I kind of have to pee..." You muse to the boy, who flushes..and opens the door wider.

"Ah...Sure..sure." Faust answers, as you stride into his apartment lightly. It's about the same as you expected....Save a few garments tossed about to and fro.

"It's..just around the corner..in the hall.."

He tells you where the bathroom is, but you don't intend on going anytime soon. No...You turn on your heels instead, and grin.

"So...did you enjoy those pictures I sent?" you ask the boy...who blushes, and averts his gaze.

"Um...Ah...I..erm..My sister..I mean cousin is here...so I can't really.."

You grin, seeing his pants tented lightly...and you lightly grin. He seems to be rather tense...but, no chance for relief...

"Ahhhh? Faust? Who's there..?" A vaguely familiar voice calls, as you see the purple haired girl peeking around the corner. Petite....flatter than you are....And eyes a bit bright.

"A..Ah..It's my friend..Youmu." he calls quietly as you grin..sliding back. You could do a myriad of things..If you were feeling naughty......

============================================================================================================================

1. Grope Faust

2. Actually go to the bathroom

3. Squat down to pee

4. Invite Faust out somewhere

5. Invite his 'Sister' to come out.

6. Other {Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Mmmmn....
Bladder Level: Rather full.... (Pressured by Spats)
Libido Level: 90%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties [Polka Dots: Make you more likely to leak, rather than flood]
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, ???, ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???

Time: Daytime 2/???

You adopt a slightly naughty grin as your bladder pangs a bit more....But, you look around at the purple haired girl.

"Oh...why don't you...come out here...?" you muse to the girl, letting your hips sway a bit side to side....tensing a bit.

"Ah...? Oh, sure! Juuust give me a minute.." the girl calls, sounding like she's storing something away...As your knees lightly knock together...And you take a few, quick breaths....

"Y..Youmu? Are you...okay...?" Faust's voice calls, as you whimper sweetly....faux-anxiety in your tone..As you suddenly kneel down into a squat, your spats on full display.

"I..I can't help it...! I'm gonna pee.." you gasp to the boy, feeling your lower muscles start to lax a little bit...

Pssssh.....

You feel a sizable wet spot form at the crotch of your spats, your body letting loose a sizable leak....As the purple haired girl rounds the corner.

"Alright, I'm....Ah?! H..Hey, what's going on here?!"

You're on your knees, slowly losing control over your bladder...next to Faust sporting an obvious tension in his garments....And your spats are already damp...

This definitely looks like a lewd situation.....The question is....

What do you do from  here?

==========================================================================================================================

1. Keep peeing, and blame Faust for your accident.

2. Keep peeing, and moan about how good it feels.

3. Hoist up your skirt, so it won't get wet.

4. Start rubbing yourself as you pee

5. Start playing with Faust, through his pants as you leak

6. Ask for Juuni to handle Faust while you pee

7. Tackle, and Mount Faust before you burst

8. Other [Write in]

AuthorNote: You are dangerously close to [Vulgar] Territory. Should one pursue bringing a rating up above what it started in the story at. [Such as plot to lewd, lewd to Naughty, etc], there will be a small time penalty for changing the story, mid-story. Same thing if a myriad of votes wish to turn on tags.... Time penalties range from 3 time segments, to 2 whole time periods. [Day 2/??? becoming Day 5/???, or Day 2/??? becoming Evening 1/???, etc]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Mmmmn!!!
Bladder Level: Leaking...!!(Pressured by Spats)
Libido Level: 94%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties [Polka Dots: Make you more likely to leak, rather than flood]
Quest:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, ???, ???, ???, ???

Time: Daytime 3/???

I'm going to be the kill-joy and vote 8. Why, of all things, is a shy girl like Youmu being openly lewd in front of, not only the boy she likes, but also some one (as I've summarised) she doesn't really know that well? Logically, she wouldn't have allowed herself to be put in a situation like this.

Anyway, mini-rant over, my add in is that she actually tries to make it to the toilet rather than openly wetting herself (voluntarily, might I add) in poor Faust's hallway. I'd rather not up the rating and suffer a huge penalty if I can help it.

9 hours ago, Roka-tan said:

I'm going to be the kill-joy and vote 8. Why, of all things, is a shy girl like Youmu being openly lewd in front of, not only the boy she likes, but also some one (as I've summarised) she doesn't really know that well? Logically, she wouldn't have allowed herself to be put in a situation like this.

Anyway, mini-rant over, my add in is that she actually tries to make it to the toilet rather than openly wetting herself (voluntarily, might I add) in poor Faust's hallway. I'd rather not up the rating and suffer a huge penalty if I can help it.

AuthorFaust: Faust appreciates your dedication to the character. Though, Faust has a small explanation for why [playing] a character, and the character outside of your control are, in a sense, two different people. Faust will elaborate later, when Saril returns to converse anew.

You sit there for a few moments, before having a mild crisis about your actions, your flush brightening up.

"Hawahwahwah...! H..Hel..Help.." you start sharply, trying to get back up to dart to the bathroom.

Pssssssh

A big mistake...As your bladder reminds you that it decides when you pee, not you. The warmth spreads from your girlhood down to your inner thighs...Mildly trailing up your butt, and you somehow blush even brighter.

"A..Ahhhh...Aaaaahhhn.." you moan out, trying to clench with all of your might...As you Psssh....psssssh...psssssssssssh all over your spats. "T..Towel..! G..get me a towel, please..!"

It's far too late to help, at this point. Your body's feeble control is abolished, and you start to just plain flood your spats...noisily.

"What happened here..?" Faust's cousin calls, as you look up at the girl with wide eyes...Your nethers practically on fire from raw desire..But your face still burning red with shame.

"I..erm...I was.....and Faust...." you whimper as you feel the weight in your popped piddle pot pouring out....Slowly starting to slacken....

It's surprising enough the way the girl reacts, turning to Faust with a sort of scornful gaze.

"Faust! How dare you incite a girl into doing illicit acts, for your own pleasure!" the purple haired girl calls out, prompting him to flinch....And yourself to feel lightly bad. However...

"Making the girl toil away, controlling her taut, tormented, tortured tinkle tank. You're a perverted punk pleasuring yourself over a girl's pounding, pulsing piddle-pot, ready to pop!."

The way she's wording it is insanely embarrassing....but, being at waist-level..You can see he's not quite trembling in fear....

Rather, it seems like he's..quivering with a different sort of feeling....blushing, and tensing wildly.

"Go on. He enjoys it when you talk down to him." Juuni muses directly to you, snapping back to Faust. "We'll make sure that you're not the only one with wet pants. one way or another."

You blush a bit, but you can't entirely ignore the raw lust you feel....The warm, wet feeling pooling through your body....And asking you...begging you...

'Give in to your lust....'

================================================================================================================================

1. Do as Juuni says, and talk down to him for being vulgar.

2. Start rubbing yourself off, in front of him.

3. Demand he rub himself off, through his pants.

4. Sit down in his lap, with your wet spats

5. Make him clean your spats..with his tongue.

6. Pull down Juuni's skirt.

7. Strip to your underwear.

8. Step on his tenting excitement.

9. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Ahhhhn...!!!
Bladder Level: Soaked
Libido Level: 99%
Quest:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, Vulgar bullying, ???, ???, ???

Time: Daytime 4/???