Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

December 21st 2016

Today I decided to wear a nice red shirt, that button ups, a nice black skirt that's wavy, comfy, and sexy. Purple g-string, matching bra, nude colored pantyhose, black flat top shoes. 

I was a naughty lady, I saw an opportunity to be very very pleasing unto my hubby ^^' he was very well pleased. My mother in law and father that are visiting for the holidays decided to go for lunch together, and my hubbies cousin IVY was going out to get a few things, and my hubby, my hubby was about to go out the door, since we needed to pick up more groceries for when the rest of the family comes, It was last minute and I did have to pee, maybe not as much as I should but still. I grabbed my hubby's shoulder and pulled him to me, 
"Not so fast ^^'" I told him and pushed him into the door, pressing my body against his. I gave him a big mischievous smile. 
"You know, it'll be busy and we won't have time to play" I whispered
"I even have to pee" I continued as I started to suckle on his earlobe.
I can tell he was getting happy ^^' I went on my knees and got him out and encouraged him greatly. He was more then ready for me. I looked up and stopped teasing him. 
"I'm really needing to pee" I informed him, "do you want me sitting, standing, or continue " I said as I winked at him.
He choose to continue, goody ^^' 
I re cupped my mouth around his manhood while I was on my knees, but I was going slow, and often teased and stopped. I tried to hold it abit longer due to time I decided to Slowly pee. I felt his hand on the back of my head, I could feel how needy he was becoming ^^'
He kept my head still, then after a second allowed me to continue teasing. I could feel the pee slowly run down my legs, it was so tempting to let it out all once. He pulled out of my mouth and I decided as I was on my knees to rest my butt on my heels. I closed my eyes and began to let the rest out. I manage to not wet my skirt ^^', to much. I stood up after I was done  and turned around. I lifted up my skirt and showed him, and that only Added to his tormet. We rushed upstairs, and let's just say, he things got hot and heavy, I'm so glad one no was around, he made me scream,  and we broke the closest door in the heat of the passion. I don't know what about this makes my hubby so crazy horny but I like the effects it has ^^'