Sign In

Omorashi Nightmare

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pumpkin Juice convinced me to try and make an interactive story.  Hopefully I don't fail at writing it too much.    Darkness.  You slowly start to come to.  You try to look around but everyt

Name: Blake Marthell Height: 5'7 Breast Size: 32C Bladder Size:Large but when nervous it fills faster. Appearance:Long hair that goes to about her butt in length, A face that would

Let's do three and one.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I'm liking it, not much at the moment except maybe a bowels need but its not everyone's cup of coffee. Just desperation for me though 

I might add a few parts with messing but they would be optional.  I need to rethink what the gem is going to do now since my original idea might not entirely fit in.  I will write some more tomorrow (unless I get 1 more comment before I go to bed).  

9 minutes ago, pumpkin juice said:

If you're not writing right now, I'd say 3, sit down and investigate the lockbox. If she can hold it go to the bathroom go pee in the sink before sitting down. If not, just sit down to take her mind off the matter.

I am writing it right now.  She can't make it to the bathroom bladder is at 104%.  She doesn't know how she hasn't wet yet...probably because it hit so suddenly. 

Brayden thought fast.  She ran out to the entrance hall and sat down on the first piece of furniture she saw.  It was an old sofa and wasn't very comfortable but it worked.  Pain was shooting through her entire body and her bladder was constantly spasming try to force the urine out of her.  The can was barely holding her pee inside.  The contents of her bladder were right at the opening and had actually gotten the label of the can wet.  She needed to pee fast before the pain was to much for her to bare.  Brayden quickly took out one of the water bottle she had grabbed not noticing it was the unopened one.  She hoped her plan would work as she starting drinking Nervous.  She could literally feel the liquid entering her bladder as she slowly drank the water.  Sipping the water as fast as she can, which isn't very fast, the bottle slowly empties. Your free hand is massaging you pained bladder.  The bottle is only half empty and your pee hole has somehow let out a few more drops onto the label.  You need to press even harder somehow as another drop slips past you lean forward all of the sudden and take your feet off the ground.  Now your body weight is truly all on your pee hole.  The added pressure forces your vagina's lips  apart and the can enters you slightly.  You don't even notice this happening the only thing you care about is holding in your pee.  Drinking the water even faster now you finally empty the bottle.  You can finally pee! or so you thought. 

Brayden can't move at all or it'll all start to come out.  She needs to plan this very carefully.  Pulling up her skirt to her stomach and moving her panties down as far as she can she's finally ready to start going.  Very slowly she sits up straight again and gets the bottle as close as she can to her pee hole and goes to move the can.  It's now that she see the can is almost halfway into her vagina, spreading it over an inch.  She couldn't believe she didn't notice this before and it made her slightly aroused.  Not having any time to put much thought into it she quickly moves the can and instantly starts to pee.  Some pee squirts out a few feet away from her before she can move the bottle into position.  The release is orgasmic (Your bladder was over 120% drinking the water took a long time).  Almost passing out her vision goes blurry for a few seconds and she lets out a huge moan.  Regaining focus you look down at the bottle and realize it's never going to be enough to hold even a third of her bladder.  Brayden moved the bottle closer to her pee hole and got up from the sofa.  The bottle is already over half full, she needs to find something else to pee in and fast.  With her panties around her legs and her skirt back down she shuffles back to the closet where the lockbox is.  The bottle is seconds from filling as you hurry over and get into position.  You don't quite make it in time letting a big stream of pee completely soak your panties and wet the front of your skirt.  Hastily you squat over the box and start filling it up.  Your pee lasts over 2 minutes when you finally finish.  The lockbox luckily held all of you pee but it was almost full now, good thing it was empty.  Now that she wasn't desperate she realized something.  She could've just dumped out the bottle!  Brayden cursed herself for not thinking of this sooner. 

Brayden's idea was mostly a success!  Now what should she do about her clothes?

Relief...Brayden's bladder is empty

1: Take off clothes.  Specify what

2: Eat/drink something

3: Go and pickup the can that you dropped

4: Examine the damage and see how far your initial burst went

5: Close the lockbox so you don't spill it by accident

6: Other

Stats

Fear: Under Control

Bladder: 0%

Thirst: 0%

Hunger: 47%

Dry: Shirt, Socks, Shoes, Bra, Jacket

Wet: Panties, Skirt, Stockings

Inventory 4/10 (Will only show what's in the inv to save on space)

1: Water Bottle 9/10

2: Water Bottle (Pee)

3: Crackers

I changed your suggestion a little bit Pumpkin but I hope you like it. 

Brayden slips off her panties deciding the rest of her clothes are dry enough to keep wearing.  She flipped the lid on the lockbox locking it again so she wouldn't spill any of the pee that it contained.  

The second she stood back up a loud gong went off.  "That's strange" she thought to herself as she wondered what to do next.  

Gong...stone activated

1: Eat/drink something 

2: Take off clothes.  Specific what

3: Pickup the dropped can

4: Try to find the source of the noise

5: Other

Stone: Active

Stats

Bladder: 1%

Thirst: 1%

Hunger: 49%

Wet: Panties, Skirt, Stockings

Inventory 3/10 (Will only show what's in the inv to save on space)

3: Crackers

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Appearance

Name: Brayden

Height: 5' 6"

Breasts: About average C cups

Bladder: 1.25L but she doesn't know this

Looks: She's in my profile picture but here's a larger version below

Other: She's impulsive and sometimes will do things before you get a chance to choose what happens in the story.  She also has a shy bladder and it fills much faster than the average persons. 

ForNikeryda.thumb.JPG.f83ac5692a53626634827b26b449ff5c.JPG.3ac5479c46b88e6ac34338f816fdc577.JPG

Figured that I'd try out the interactive again but try to write better this time.  For those who don't want to read through everything, our main character Brayden is stuck in a mansion.  She's only explored a closet near the entrance and the hallway in front of it.  The first room she went into was a pantry that was fully stocked with food and water.  After grabbing a few bottle and some food she went to explore the closet.  Inside of the closet, there was a lockbox.  Intrigued by this she searched for the key.   Lucky for her in was in the first room she looked.  It was the bathroom but the toilet and shower were both destroyed and unusable.  Brayden at this point was getting desperate to pee and was going to need to go soon.  She was slightly desperate when she woke up and now she'd drank a bottle of water on top of it.  Pushing the urge out of her mind she opened the lockbox and found a stone glowing with a strange light.  She went to touch it but the send she did it disappeared in a flash.  The stone made her bladder suddenly get very full very fast.  She had to pee somewhere but the only toilet she knew of was destroyed.  Thinking fast and slightly on impulse she took a can of food from her inventory and pressed against it.  This made it impossible for her pee to leak out as long as she sat on it.  This was only a temporary solution though, she stilled needed to pee but didn't want to just go on the floor.  Brayden then remembered she had water bottles!  The only problem was they were still full.  Slowly but surely she drank an entire bottle and starting to pee in it.  She was finally getting relief but the bottle was filling fast.  The only other container she could think of fast enough was the now empty lockbox.  Slowing down her pee as much as possible Brayden made it to the lockbox getting her skirt, panties, and leggings wet in the process.  When she arrived the bottle was about to overflow but the managed to get most of the pee into the lockbox.  She had finally finished peeing when she heard a loud gonging.  Curious what could be making such a sound she went to investigate...

"Hmm well that was weird." says Brayden as she walks out of the room.

She was getting a little hungry and decided to eat the crackers she grabbed before.  As she was leaning against the wall eating her mind kept wondering to that strange noise.  What could have made it and what did it signify?  Maybe it was somehow related to that stone that was in the lockbox. 

Heading back to the hallway Brayden looked at all of the doors in front of her.  The salty crackers had made her a bit more thirsty than before and she just wanted to get out of here.  The noise she had just heard would hopefully help accomplish this. 

"I wonder which door I should take."

1. Grab some more food at the pantry

2. Chose a door

3. Take off clothes (specify)

4. Drink some water

5. Get rid of the pee bottle

MAP.png.0cab34c133ad99c1e0274fe240a477a2.png

Stone: Active

Stats

Bladder: 4%

Thirst: 10%

Hunger: 13%

Wet: Skirt, Stockings

Missing: Panties

Inventory 2/10 (Will only show what's in the inv to save on space)

Edited by Nikeryda (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm glad this got some more comments.  Let me know if you find any errors in my writing or have any suggestings.  I'm also gonna remove the map for now.  The one I had sucks and I didn't really put effort into it. 

Brayden decided that before doing anything she should get some more supplies.  She walked back to the pantry and looked at what she could grab.  Looking over everything she decided on some tuna and crackers that came together in a box.  Water wasn't an issue as she still had an almost full bottle. 

"Now I wonder where that noise came from," Brayden said to herself. 

She decided on checking the room across from the bathroom.  Walking into the hallway she thought she saw a flicker of movement towards the end.  When she looked a little closer there was nothing there.  She put it down to nerves and went into the room.  
It looked to be a bedroom of some sort.  There was a wardrobe in one corner across from a bed with a nightstand next to it.  The nightstand had a working lamp but it didn't seem to be plugged into anything. 

"Well, at least nothing's destroyed like the toilet but there's no sign of what could've made that noise."

1. Look in the wardrobe

2. Look in more rooms

3. Take off clothes (specify)

4. Drink some water

5. Eat something

6. Get rid of the pee bottle

Stats

Bladder: 10%

Thirst: 14%

Hunger: 12%

Wet: Skirt, Stockings

Inventory 2/10 (Will only show what's in the inv to save on space)

3: Tuna and Crackers

• 2 weeks later...

"It would be nice if there was something dry I could change into."

Brayden walked across the room to the wardrobe and looked inside.  It contained almost every item of clothing you could think of.  Skirts, pants, dresses, and even underwear.  Grabbing a skirt similar to her old one and changed into it.  She almost changed out of her stockings too but decided they were dry enough already.  

"Now that I'm dry I should probably look for something else to do."

1. Eat something

2. Drink something

3. Changed clothes (specify what)

4. Explore more rooms

5. Go to sleep

6. Other

Stats

Bladder: 14%

Thirst: 16%

Hunger: 13%

Dry: Shirt, Socks, Shoes, Bra, Jacket, Skirt

Wet: Stockings

Inventory 2/10 (Will only show what's in the inventory to save on space)

3: Tuna and Crackers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...