Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi/Omutsu Friend Finding Zone!

Hey there! I thought I'd introduce an idea to the community that I think needs to happen: this is a place where you can go specifically to meet new people to get along with!

I have no idea if this will work at all, but I thought it could be a great thing to put into the community, because I know firsthand that it's hard to find people who you can discuss these things with. Even with this sight's existence, I've noticed that I find it difficult to find people to talk to on here, so I decided to make a place where it is encouraged much more.

So, without further ado, welcome to the Friend Finding Zone!

Remember to be kind, introduce yourself, and don't forget that there is Direct Messaging built into OmoOrg in case you find someone you really like. 

Pro tip: looking for someone with a particular trait? maybe try Ctrl + F! type in a search term you want to find and friends could be waiting for you already!

Edited by Clin2510 (see edit history)
27 minutes ago, Ranpalan said:

Err... What.  Are you suggesting people copy their profiles over here as a sign that they're okay with being PMed by random strangers?  I, uhm, don't see how that could ever go wrong.

For informal chat and finding friends, the Discord chat (hint) or the Internet Relay Chat (hint hint) channel is probably a better place.

Another topic introducing the concept of the IRC might not be bad. We used to not have to, but now that there isn't a button on site anymore (since last time I checked anyway), many people may have forgotten about it, or outright not know it exists. Discords had somewhere in the realm of 6 million topics made on it, it wouldn't hurt to show the sites official chat some love too.

11 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

Another topic introducing the concept of the IRC might not be bad. We used to not have to, but now that there isn't a button on site anymore (since last time I checked anyway), many people may have forgotten about it, or outright not know it exists. Discords had somewhere in the realm of 6 million topics made on it, it wouldn't hurt to show the sites official chat some love too.

Uh, I wouldn't mind a topic about the IRC.  I mean, I did mention it in my post and all.  I don't have a link to it, though, so can't share that.

On 14/12/2016 at 6:29 PM, tennyson said:

Welcome Zac. Great idea ... I wish I knew how to accomplish it.

Well, it's simple. Let's bring up a topic and just start a discussion. Maybe that will encourage people to join in.

So, this being the site it is, I'm gonna ask an omorashi-related question. So, what's your guys' favourite omorashi scene? Doesn't have to be an anime, it could be a random gif, live action, whatever.

Personally, I'd have to say that mine was from the beginning of Yuru Yuri Nachuyachumi, when Chinatsu spills her tea over her skirt and Yui walks in. It doesn't exactly count as an omorashi scene but the way she acts is just so cute and innocent, it warms my heart.

3 hours ago, Clin2510 said:

So, this being the site it is, I'm gonna ask an omorashi-related question. So, what's your guys' favourite omorashi scene? Doesn't have to be an anime, it could be a random gif, live action, whatever.

My favorite omo-related scene is the first time someone wet for me and me alone.  It was the most amazingly sensual thing I'd ever experienced in my life to that point, and I'll always treasure it, even though the guy was a jerk.

13 minutes ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

My favorite omo-related scene is the first time someone wet for me and me alone.  It was the most amazingly sensual thing I'd ever experienced in my life to that point, and I'll always treasure it, even though the guy was a jerk.

Wow, you got someone to wet themselves for you? Lucky~

Closest thing I had to that was when my best friend wet herself next to me in a test a few years back. It wasn't for me, but it might as well have been. Best seat in the house, I saw the wet patch expand from her trousers (pants for Americans) and pool onto the chair until it overflowed and spread across the laminated flooring. That may have taken the world record for largest pool of pee ever come to think of it, provided there was a record to begin with.

The best part was that I was the only person who noticed so I was the one she turned to and said "don't tell anybody" to. 

Hi my name is Wade; I hope it's ok to say that I began my first time ever online two way communication with a beutiful heart that frequents these pages.... She'll know of who I speak. I was never a purpose wetter until a couple years after I left a woman I loved from age 14 both of us until my age 19 ARMY time,  She had wett or cum to wett or vise-versa till 16 before penetration sex. That afternoon home alone Kathy and I she leaned down after holding my head down to watch her crotch glisten around the hot steaming welling from her center Oh my GOD... Not quite but almost came when she whispered in my ear " I knew I was Going to wett" Then she licked and kissed my neck. we went to my room..........

4 hours ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

Oh, and I should add an intro, I guess...

I'm Brie, I'm 36, and I love NASCAR, the Packers, WWE, the great outdoors (but not this time of year!), writing, reading, working out, coffee, and all sorts of other stuff.

I'm Wade like all that too watching too busy to serious follow any... is this wrong to ask if Brie 36 is correct name of picture beutiful woman of LucyVersion2.0

Well I saw a couple of mentions about writing, and thought I'd mention I'm currently writing another fanfiction which I'll post when it's done. I'm just about halfway but I'm working faster now since I realised that this request had been waiting for about 3 months lol

Also brainstormed an idea I really liked earlier and noted it on Google Docs... Anyone in this chat care to see a sort of zombie series which may or may not have some (a lot) omorashi elements?