Sign In

Wet in the Wastelands

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, time to count up the votes. One. Alright then. Julia makes a dash east to the valley, grabbing the rifleman's bag lying on the ground. Behind her the two raider gangs appear too b

4 Votes for option 1, and 3 for 2. Julia will do an in between of the two Before we start, I'd like to say three things - Firstly, I'm going away to be for family soon so I might not be able to u

Welcome to the biweekly update of Wet in the Wastelands! Sorry it's a tiny bit late...   The monitor dominates the arena floor. The huge lizard is the length of a train carriage, and twice a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sportsegg said:

I'll agree with this I guess; Julia's isn't exactly logical and Jess's is a little hoping but eh, it's a story so who cares. I think this would force us to go to the wonder mart, too, so let's go there.

I figured Jess was already pretty exposed so why not.  I did want to go to Wonder Mart my comments are just desperate because I chose where to go before Dimwitrolo gave the option to choose clothes.  

Relationships, increased detail in wetting scenes, bedwetting, even feet are all great, IMO.

Monstergirls might prove really cool too - Plant girl sounds interesting especially.

As for threat, real danger interspersed between story progression, romance and wettings might help keep things feeling more well rounded, so life-and-death stuff involving raiders, mutated animals and the like is great.

Writer's block is a damn monster, I know that from experience with my own interactive story >.<

No illustration tonight, but I plan on getting in a couple soon, along with a Christmas image as a bonus. Now, and in future, if I can't add an illustration I won't do a peeing scene or anything along those lines, or if I ever do I'll try add an illustration in after the post. Having said that, I'd assume that until the new year my updates night get a little less 

Really glad to see the interest this is getting, I don't think I could do something this good without all of you lads, so a big thanks from me

Anyway, on with the story

The three girls decide to go to wonder mart rather than the factory - Judging by the haul Dave and Bill had, there ought to be a decent amount of stuff left behind. And after wonder-mart there is a city, according to the map Rachel found, which could be interesting. It could be populated, it could be a scavenger's paradise, or it could be infested with mutants and wildlife that have adapted to living in the buildings, offices and subways. Which ever it is, should be fun.

'Okay then' Begins Julia, talking to the other two. 'Plan now is to head to wonder mart, should be clothes and maybe other supplies. We'll take what we can, change if we need to (She adds, looking at Jess's wet skirt), and then we'll head on down the road into the city Rachel saw on the map. That right?'

'Yeah, sounds good' Answers Jess first 'We ought focus on finding spare clothes and food first though, how much do we have right now?'

'Uhh, three boxes in my bag' answers Julia. 'Either of you two have anything on you?

'Nope' They both answer. 'But I ate before I found you two, so I'm fine for now' adds Rachel

'Same here' Jess answers. We can stop and wait if you need to eat though'

Julia looks at her three lunch boxes - all three are dried and packaged, nothing she needs to really sit down with. 'Don't worry about waiting, I'll eat on the move'

'Oh, water as well' Rachel adds. 'All we have is your canteen, and that's just about empty'

'We'll keep an eye out for any water sources as we go'

The three girls start down the road

The distance between the police station and wonder mart was more significant than first thought, which isn't good for Julia's bladder, which was now a significant issue for her. It didn't help that Julia had finished drinking her canteen after eating the dry food she had. Rachel too is feeling pressure from her bladder - she's starting to regret not peeing that morning

'Any of you two know the time?' Rachel asks, breaking the silence

'Not sure' responds Jess. 'Probably a little after mid-day'

'G-great' Rachel says, as she realises just how long it's been since she last peed. Julia realises the same thing - neither of the girls have peed since they woke up, and given that Julia was about to wet her bed that morning, this was going to become an issue. 

By the time the girls reach wonder-mart, Julia is keeping both hands to her crotch, and Rachel is keeping one.

'Really gotta go now...' Julia says, not directed at anyone

'You could always just go here' Rachel suggests, as much for her benefit as Julia's. 'There's no-one around' she adds, trying to convince her

'You two are around' Julia reminds her. 'Don't really want to be peeing in front of you just like that'

'You could always wet yourself...' Jess reminds her, echoing Julia's suggestion from before they'd met Rachel

'We're at wonder-mart. I'm sure there's somewhere in here we can go'

'What do you mean 'we'?' asks Jess, pulling on her skirt to show off her huge wet patch. 'I've already been, and it felt great' she says cheekily, rubbing it in. 'Having said that, I would like to get changed soon. The skirt's pretty cold and clingy'

'Well then' says Julia, trying to draw her focus away from her bladder. 'Let's go shopping'

Stepping inside the market, the girls look around. In front of the entrance is a sign, explaining what's in the supermarket. The market has three floors, ground, lower, and first floor. The lower floor is just for staff toilets, staff rooms, and parking. Julia doesn't need any staffs, so she decides to leave that floor alone. The ground floor is for clothes, cosmetics, and furniture, including a sale on dining room tables and chairs that probably ended a little while ago. The first floor is for food, drinks, camping and outdoors equipment, and more clothing, but also toilets. The girls look at the store map on the sign to figure out where to go - Three sets of stairs lead up to the first floor. Looking around, the girls notice something about the stairs - they're all collapsed. This would explain why the first floor seems pretty well stocked, while the ground floor is mostly bare.

'Okay' begins Julia, shifting from foot to foot. 'Rachel and Jess, you two look around for any supplies that might be useful, shout if you need anything, and I'll try and find you if you do. If I find a way up, I'll start shouting at you two to find me'

'Yeah sure thing' says Rachel. 'Do hurry up and find a way up though, I could do with using the toilets they have sooner than later'

'We'll look for clothes first' says Jess. 'I want out of this wet skirt and into something more comfortable'

Rachel is shifting her weight quite noticeably now, bending her knees as she does so. 'Tell you what Jules, could you pass us the canteen?'

'Yeah, sure' says Julia, as she reaches for her bag. 'It's empty though, what do you need it for?'

'I-I can't hold it much more, I'm gonna pee inside the canteen'

'No!' says Julia, closing her bag again. 'We have to drink out of that, I don't want all my drinks to taste of pee. Just because you lost your sense of smell and taste, doesn't mean the rest of us have'

'Ughh, I have to pee-ee' Rachel responds, a little annoyed.

'Maybe you and Jess can find a bucket' Julia says, trying to reassure her. 'Anyway, if anyone's going to pee in this canteen it'll be me, because it's my canteen. And also I might burst s-soon' she says, sounding a little urgent toward the end, bending her knees and pressing at her crotch.

The girls then head off in separate directions, the echoing sounds of Jess and Rachel's boots clomping on the ground going one way, and the quieter slaps of Julia's bare feet going the other.

Julia decides she's most likely to find a way up in a back-room or something similar, like employee access, or maybe a fire exit. Walking around the market, it dawns on her how large it is, and how hard it would be to find any thing in the place even now, never mind back in it's hay-day when the place was full of stock and people. Pushing her way through trolleys that are strewn across the aisles, Julia realises there's nothing stopping her from stopping where she is and relieving herself on the shop floor. The other two girls have gone the other way, so they won't see her, but it dawns on Julia that they could hear her, considering the fact she can still hear their footsteps. 'Maybe don't go yet' Julia tells herself, a little disappointed

'So Jess, tell me a little about yourself' Rachel says, starting a conversation in an effort to distract herself from her filling bladder. 'How did you meet Julie, what were you doing before, that sort of thing'

'Uhh, Julia met me when I was with a couple of raiders. We were sent to capture her after she escaped the first time. The gang was called 'the wasteland warhogs', and they went around capturing people to use as workers or sex-slaves. I was with them when I was sold to them by another group of raiders as part of a peace deal, and they were using me as a mercenary. I was allowed to keep what ever I could get my hands on, and the others were told that I was not to be confused with the sex-slaves on pain of death, because the leader had the hots for me.'

'Why didn't he just make you his slave?'

'Not sure, I think he wanted me as more of his wife than another sex slave, you know. Like someone to have kids with'

'What did you think about that?' Rachel asks, a hint of jealousy and defensiveness in her voice

'Wasn't a fan if I'm honest. They guy was built like a bus, and real hairy. When he sent me out to get Julia with a couple of others, he said he was going to surprise me when I got back, so I hadn't really wanted to return. Then it turned out Julia was a really good shot with a rifle, and I was lucky enough to not be her first target'

'So why is she with you now? Does she trust you?'

'I guess so, she gave me back my shotgun. And hell, I trust her. More than the warhogs anyway'

'So tell me about the guys you were with before' Rachel asks, blushing a little as the pressure from her bladder mounts

'They weren't much to boast about, a gang of raider/farmers who I joined after I left home, they though I was handy with a gun and let me be a soldier for them. Like I say though, they got in a couple fights with the warhogs and had to buy peace, the price being a soldier, some guns, and a supply of food'

'Tell-tell me about your parents then...why'd you leave?'

'Large family, we all lived on a farm, I got bored and left one day. It was hard saying good bye, but I didn't want to live on a farm all my life. Are-are you okay Rachel? You look really desperate?'

'I-I don't know J-Jessie...I-I don't know how much I can hold it anymore'

Jess looks around for somewhere to pee. She sees an old food counter, with some still full salad bowls. By now the salad has long since rotted, and the bowls are full of strange moulds. Some are hairy, some look wet, and some might be breathing.

'You could pee in a salad bowl' Jess suggests. Rachel looks into the bowls

'No. I'm not going near anything that looks like that and putting it up to my-myself. I don't know what it would do, some of those moulds let out spores when they get touched'

'We best start looking for clothes then anyway. Maybe it'll help take your mind of your bladder. Hopefully you won't do what I did' Jess smirks, pulling up her wet skirt and displaying her wet yellowed panties innocently to illustrate her point. It sets Rachel's heart running a little faster...

Julia can just about make out the conversation coming from Rachel and Jess. She's a little relaxed to discover she can trust Jess, and a little excited to hear about Rachel's desperate situation. Still, Julia doesn't have time to be excited, she needs to find a way upstairs to the toilets and to the food. Her bladder twinges to drive that point home.

Wandering through the back rooms, Julia doesn't find any stairs, though she's barely searched even half the building, which seems to grow larger the more desperate Julia gets. Julia puts her pistol in her pocket, using her free hands to hold herself. There don't appear to be any threats here anyway, the gun hardly matters.

'Really gotta go soon...'Julia mutters under her breath, looking to her crotch, eyeing the wet streak from earlier. 'I'm-I'm sure the other two wouldn't notice if I let out a little m-more, would they? B-but would I be able to stop if I let some out? What if they do notice? Oh, god I have to pee....' Julia thinks back to when she wet herself yesterday - how long was she holding until she'd burst? A little longer than she was right now she guessed, maybe ten minutes left until she reached breaking point. Julia steps into another back room, and this time she hits gold - stairs!

Julia jogs up the stairs, the gratification of finding them overpowering her need to pee - that is, until she reaches to top of the stairs and nearly throws herself over when she doubles up at the top when her bladder begins to tantrum. All Julia has to do now is find the toilets. Walking out of the stairwell and onto the floor, she walks over to a balcony, and leaning over, looks for Jess and Rachel. She sees their two heads as they walk through an aisle labelled denims and jeans.

'HEY!' She shouts 'JESS! RACH! OVER HERE!' The two girls appear to hesitate, then one head bobs down, and Rachel's head rises above the aisle top.

'HEY!' Someone shouts, making Jess and Rachel jump. 'JESS! RACH! OVER HERE!'. They recognise Julia's voice.

'Hey Jess, life me up so I can see where she is' Rachel tells Jess, who quickly does so. Grabbing her by the waist, Jess lifts up Rachel, who supports her by grabbing the shelves. Rachel waves her arm, and the Jess puts her down.

'Okay, she found a stairwell, straight down the main aisle from here. Lets grab some of these jeans first' Rachel says to Jess, who doesn't object. Jess takes for herself a pair of denim capris pants, a pair full length jeans for Julia, and some denim shorts for Rachel, and then the two head on down, Rachel's hand tightly in her crotch.

'I don't need any pants' Rachel reminds Jess. 'I have this dress'

'Yeah and you're about to wet it, so I got shorts for when you do'

'If. If I do'

'When' Jess smirks

'And why shorts? Rachel asks, feeling hopeful

'I just picked up the first thing I saw' Jess answers, half lying. They were the first things she saw, but she kind of wanted to see Rachel wearing them. Rachel looks Jess in the eye, Rachel blushing from her urgent need to pee, and Jess blushing as she starts to realise how she feels

'You think I'd look cute in the shorts?' Rachel asks, though she knows the answer

'W-well, I-' she stutters, blushing more

'I know that look' Rachel interrupts. 'Seen it from a couple guys I used to know. I'll wear them' she smiles. 'I'll wear them for you'

Rachel goes in and kisses Jess, though she keeps both hands still in between her legs. She pulls away, deciding they can continue later, but for now she has to get upstairs and find a place to pee - hopefully Julia's found the toilets by now

Julia, by now has found the toilets. She's also found a problem. The upper floor is a balcony that goes around the side of the building, overlooking the ground floor. The only way around is along the walls. This means that, hypothetically, if one route was blocked, you would have to travel the whole length of the building to reach the other side. Sadly for Julia and Rachel, this hypothetical situation is real - the roof has collapsed onto the floor, blocking it off. The signs say that the toilets are on the other side of the rubble, and by leaning over the edge Julia can make out the door to the ladies, complete with fading red sign. She leans over the balcony and shouts down to Rachel and Jess;

'Guys, the ways is blocked over on this side, to reach the toilet we'll need to go around, but you can only get up from this way, so hurry before you-' Julia stops abruptly as her bladder displays it's knowledge of the importance of timing - It clenches tight, and Julia lets out a spurt of pee into her pants, a hot sting hitting her legs as it falls. With no panties to soak it up, a small dark streak forms quickly, complimenting the other streak, which has dried slightly.

'Before you what?' Jess asks, knowing the answer perfectly well

'J-j-j-just hurry!' Julia forces out of her.

Julia doesn't have long until she wets herself now - drastic times could call for drastic measures. The girls have a perfect sight on Julia right now from where she's stood on a raised platform, so Julia can't pee over the edge of it or anything. She'll have to walk back a bit until they can't see her before she does anything. What does she do though?

1: Make a beeline for the toilets - 'I'll have to be quick to reach them. I-I-I-I don't know i-if I can though!'

2: Grab a bottle of a shelf and pee into it - 'There's a load of b-bottles over here, plastic ones to put water in....maybe I should put 'w-water' into one...but then someone might want to u-use that bottle one d-day'

3: Pull down pants and pee on the floor - 'Might j-just have to go on the f-floor, I'm sure the girls will understand...and I'm sure the c-cleaners won't mind....'

4: Give up and wet herself - 'I've already peed a little in these pants...might as well finish having my accident...'

'Whatever I do, I b-better hurry'

Downstairs, Rachel and Jess discuss their new information.

'Oh geez, it's so f-far' Rachel complains 'W-what should I d-do Jessie? I-I have to g-go so bad!'

Jess is a little excited to hear the desperation in Rachel's voice. The fact Rachel is now relying on Jess drives her heart aflutter. 

'O-okay, here's you choices' Jess states, nervous to take control

'A - We rush to the toilets, maybe you could make it in time' | 'I don't know Jessie, It's so far...'

'B - You can find something to pee into, l-like a bottle of a bucket - there's some buckets just over there!' | 'B-but it would be so loud! and what if anyone sees?'

'C - you could pull your panties aside and go right here on the floor. No hassle, no wet clothes...' | 'Like a barbarian?' | 'Either that or wet yourself like a child, speaking of which....'

'D - You can just wet yourself now. On purpose. You *are* wearing a dress, so if you hike it up you'll just make a mess of your panties' | 'I-I thought the whole p-point was I didn't wet my-myself...'

'Well, you haven't go long until you do anyway. Might as well do it on purpose rather than wait...' Jess suggests.

'oooohhhh.....Y-you could be right....I'll have to choose....'

Rachel's obvious desperation sets Jess's mind racing. She'd never felt this way about another girl before...Jess imagines how much she wants to see Rachel wet herself in front of her - her hot pee streaking down her legs and into her boots. Jess thinks about what it would be like to have Rachel pee onto her, or to lie together in a the hot puddle she would make. What it might feel like to press her face up against Rachel's, while they both release bladders at the same time, hot piss pouring down each others legs, or a muffled hiss as they empty their bladders into each others laps....Jess stops imagining this when she notices how wet she's starting to get, and not with pee...

Thanks again for reading, and thanks for putting up with my lack of illustrations. Still, next time you'll be getting two pee scenes for the price of one, so that's good, right?

Maybe soon Jess won't have to imagine what she's thinking of right now, if you think they should be a couple

Once again, cast your votes, and I'll see you next time. Suggestions are still, and will always be, welcome

Christmas update:

Merry Christmas Omo.org! Hope you've had a good one!

No update tonight, I'm a little drunk, and I don't think I could make anything decent at the moment, so I'll hold off until tomorrow. Voting is still open - there hasn't been a clear choice yet, so vote for your choice while you can

I'll be adding a Christmas drawing tomorrow as well, so that's something to look forward to, I guess

See you all then!

It feels like a while since I added any illustrations to be honest. But that changes today! Today we have two pee scenes, as voted for by you, and a Christmas special that is one-two days late, depending on your timezone. Let's begin

Julia looks over the balcony once more toward the toilet. The rubble blocking the way seems impossible to climb over or avoid, so Julia would have to walk the whole way around to get to the toilets - would she make it? A bladder spasm tells her the answer - no. Bending at her knees, Julia spurts hard into her pants, hissing loudly and leaving another streak down her pant leg. Julia takes off her jacket and tosses it on a shelf, and decides she has to pee now - the floor will have to do

'I can't make it - th-there's no way I could m-make it...I have to go now!' Hobbling out of the sight of Rachel and Jess, Julia begins to undo the the buttons down the front of her pants. 'I'll h-have to go here...either that or I'll wet myself...I'll just pee against this old shelf' she plans aloud. Her bladder, way more eager to pee than Julia is herself, has already decided to start emptying. As Julia's fingers fiddle with the buttons, a gentle trickle of pee begins its decent through Julia's insides. Pulling the first button through the hole, Julia feels the hot trickle make it's way out and onto her thigh. Inhaling, Julia begins to move faster, shifting her weight from foot to foot, as she desperately pulls at the next button. 'Why couldn't I have got those pants with zips...' Julia asks herself, too late to change the fact. As she struggles to move the button through, her already leaking bladder begins to lose patience, and the trickle begins to gain speed, fast enough to feel the flow of her pee as it travels down her thigh and toward her knee. 

Julia's fingers, now trembling as she begins to lose control, manage to get the second button through - just three more to go. 'C-come on, come on' Julia encourages herself, as her bladder accelerates further. The trickle has advanced to a stream, no long clinging to her thigh it now flows straight out of her and against the fabric of her pants. In an attempt to slow down, Julia pushes her hands against her crotch to stem the flow. This works a little, and the stream regresses to a trickle, though Julia's hands are now coated with a thin layer of pee, making it harder to grip the buttons. She feels the trickling pee as it reaches her knee, every inch further it moves the more Julia wants to give in and push on her bladder, the temptation of the relief rivalling the need to keep her pants dry. Well, as dry as she can keep them - a few streaks won't make any difference, but a full blown accident could become a problem. The third button slips through, kicking a droplet of pee off itself as it does so. The trickle of pee has now reached Julia's ankle, and has emerged into view from under her pant leg. As Julia takes hold of the fourth button, her bladder begins it's last warning - if she isn't out of her pants soon, her pee will be joining her in them

Part12Wasteland.JPG

Julia becomes more frantic as she pulls at her button, her bladder beginning to heat up, signalling it being ready for another squeeze. Julia is certain another squeeze would be too much, and she won't be able to stop peeing once she starts. By now the temptation of relief has overtaken the desire to stay dry, but Julia is determined nonetheless to keep going. The trickle of pee has travelled from her ankle and over the top of her bare foot, streaming down between her toes and warming her soles, as it first comes into contact wuth the floor. Slowly it begins to pool around her foot, first surrounding all her toes, then the ball, and finally the heel. Julia's bladder seems on fire, as it readies itself for the final push. As it does so Julia frees another button, just one more left

'Come on! I can do t-this!' she says to herself, and as she does so her bladder contracts. Julia's knees bend, and her hands press against her crotch just in time to feel a powerful jet of pee evacuate itself into Julia's pants, which stain quickly dark as they soak in her pee. The contraction ends, and the pee slows from the jet to a gentle stream, which Julia cannot stop. Doing her best to ignore the urge to just relax, she fingers her last button, now soaked in pee and almost impossible to grip. The dark stain reaches down as far as Julia's knee, and the puddle at her foot is accompanied by another forming around her other foot. Her bladder begins to heat up again as it prepares to squeeze hard. Unless she's out by the next spurt, Julia fears she'll totally lose control of herself - she's only ever been this desperate once before, usually by now she would have given up and wet herself, because she knows it's not worth reaching this level - the only time she ever reached it before she was but newly a teen - She had been out with a friend for a while, and she was coming home late, desperate to pee. She held as long as she could, but within half and hour of leaving her bladder had begun squeezing, and when the last squeeze hit her she collapsed to her knees as her limbs gave up on her, and her bladder emptied loudly into the young girl's shorts. She remembers how good it had felt though, and as she fiddles with the last button - which slips out of her shaking wet fingers - she remembers vividly how when she was on her knees she totally burst in her shorts, blasting piss against the fabric, her thirteen year old body shuddering as she pissed so fiercely she was bought to orgasm for the first time in her life. She couldn't afford to let it happen now though, she remembers not being able to move for a good five minutes from exhaustion after she'd finished, giving the puddle enough time to soak into her clothes and hair where she had fallen completely to the ground when she'd stopped, face first, resting her face in the puddle, tears of relief mixing with the hot pee as she lay there

Her bladder by now is almost ready to squirt - Julia has mere seconds to get out of her pants before it hits her. She grips the button and pushes it into the hole - it slips and she lets go, and without hesitating grabs it again - 'h-h-here we go...' she mutters as she feels her bladder ready to fire. And then - as if the wastelands themselves smiled upon her, she manages to burst the button free from its hole, and withing seconds Julia pushes her pants down to her thighs, and pushes hard on her bladder

*FSSSSSHHHHHHHHHTT!*

The stream is ejected from Julia's body, reaching a good meter ahead of her before splattering violently against the floor

'Haaaaaahhhhhhhh!' Julia moans, as her entire body joins in the effort - she'd done it! She'd got out of her pants! Using two fingers to open herself a little further, she gives her stream no resistance as it flows out like a train and pounds onto the floor, splattering everything in front of her as she does so, leaving droplets against the shelves and on the floor. Steam rises from the ground in front of, and surrounding Julia, everywhere where her pee  was forming puddles. The puddles themselves flowed outwards as more of her hot piss joined them, pushing them to expand and conquer the dusty floor, reuniting small droplets of pee with the rest of the contents of her bladder. The jet slows to a stream, but by no means signalling the end being near. As she pees, Julia feels her energy drain from her. She staggers clumsily onto a shelf, leaning herself against it, dragging her pants, waist around her knees and legs falling over her feet, through the fresh puddle, soaking them from the knee down. She's too exhausted to care however, and as she leans against the shelves her pee falls uniformly onto the second shelf from the floor, splattering loudly against the metal surface, before flowing over the edge and cascading to the floor.

'Uhhhhh......haaahhh.......hhaahhhhhhh.....' Julia can only moan as her bladder continues to empty onto the shelf, and she begins to feel overcome with relief. Speaking of over come, Julia feels her bodydraw near climaxing - her chest tightens, her heart beats faster, and her gentle, moaning breaths become rapid and grow in volume

'hahh, hahh, hahh, hahh...'

Julia's stream begins finally to slow, falling into Julia's open pants, still around her knees. The stream itself doesn't land in the crotch of her pants however, rather it crashes into the top of her open flies, spattering hot pee against her thigh, pushing Julia closer to the climax

'hahh, hahh, hahhh...'

As her stream finally ends, leaving the front of her pants soaked in piss, Julia pushes herself away from the shelf and lands on her ass, still moaning as she breaths. Overcome with the urge to come, she places one hand on her crotch, letting her fingers slide in. within seconds her fingers push her body over the edge and into a powerful orgasm, tensing her entire torso. She hears herself scream in pleasure as she comes, arching her back violently, thrusting her waist into the air, until dropping it back against the floor a second or two later. Still breathing heavily, Julia lies on the floor for a moment to catch her breath

'JULIA! JULIE ARE YOU OKAY!' 

Julia can hear Jess shouting from downstairs, alarmed by her scream

'Y-yeah...I'm f-fine!' She tries to shout back, but she barely reaches speaking volume, her entire body feeling exhausted but satisfied.

'What happened?' Jess shouts back

'Oh, n-nothing. I just pee'd' Julia answers, and honest as it is Jess doesn't quite believe her

'o-okay...We'' be up soon' Jess responds.

Julia pulls her pants back up, the still warm dark patches pressing against her skin. Her legs below the knees are soaked, and the top of her pants are too where she pee'd onto them. Julia doesn't have the energy to care, as she pushes herself against the shelf, deciding to sit and wait for the other two to come upstairs. She's too exhausted even to notice she's sat in her own puddle, and instead she leans against the shelf and lets her arms fall to her sides, splashing as they hit the ground

'What do you suppose that was?' Jess asks Rachel, who is bent over double, shaking slightly.

'HWAHH!' Rachel answers, shuddering and forcing a jet of piss through her panties.

'Oh right, you still need to pee' Jess says, a little shocked by Rachel's answer. 'So what are you going to do? Toilets quite a distance, you might as well just go here.' Jess says to Rachel, hardly considering what it is she's saying.

'I-I-I' is Rachel's answer, desperation taking over her mind and stopping her from forming sentences.

'Just go. Now. In your pants' Jess advises. Rachel nods, a look of defeat in her eyes, though masked slightly by tears. Rachel is too desperate to think about what she's been told, instead she just obeys. Dropping her hands from her crotch she relaxes her bladder, and within a second her pee falls out of her, into her panties, down her legs and into her boots, soaking into her feet. Rachel closes her eyes and stands straight as she pees, closing her thighs together to feel every drop travel down her legs. Spreading her feet apart to stop her shoes from filling, Rachel sighs heavily

Part13Wasteland.JPG

'Hohhh....'

For Rachel the world disappears, but for Jess the world becomes the girl in front of her. She watches Rachel's golden piss as her thighs create a river which falls neatly to the floor, splattering the insides of her boots. Jess takes the opportunity to lift the front of Rachel's dress as she pees, watching intently as the pressure from Rachel's bladder pushes at the thin, white cotton panties, which barely hold back her torrent, instead letting Rachel's pee flow straight through. As Jess listens to the splattering of Rachel's pee against the floor, she looks up at Rach's face, which has blushed a deep red, radiating a gentle heat to match the heat coming from her pee below. Steam rises and engulfs the two girls, surrounding them in the pleasant warm odour. Jess smiles and presses her leg against Rachel's, letting her pee fall down it and into her shoe. Rachel opens her eyes to see Jess gazing into them, a subtle but warm smile on her face as she presses her leg into Rachel's. Moving closer and pressing her body into Rachel's, Jess let's Rachel empty her bladder against her own thigh, letting her skirt soak in Rachel's pee. Rachel barely has the effort to smile back, but she does so anyway and wraps her arms around Jess, resting her head on Jess's shoulder

'There there Rach....doesn't it feel good...' Jess whispers in Rachel's ear, so close she can feel every warm breath.

'Yehh...sso...sso...' Rachel tries to speak, but she's lost all energy to her bladder, which continues to pour against Jess's thigh, now pressed in between Rachel's legs and against her crotch. Rachel's hot piss streaks down Jess's leg and into her socks, heating her feet as it does. As the heat surround her toes, and the pee begins soaking into the material of her shoes, Jess closes her eyes and smiles. Rachel is too overcome with relief to feel anything else, but Jess still presses her hand against Rachel's breast. Rachel lifts her head from Jess's shoulder, and before she's able to say anything Jess presses her own face against Rachel's, kissing her passionately. As they kiss, the only sound in the entire market is the sound of splattering as Rachel's pee continues to hit the floor, though slowing as times goes on. After about a minute the constant splatter is reduced to a slow dripping, and the two girls look each other in the eyes.

'Come on now Rach - we better go and find Julia before she starts wondering what we're up to' Jess smiles, planting another quick kiss onto Rachel's soft lips. 

'huh..? Oh...right...' Rachel manages to say, her breathing slow and heavy as she recovers. 's-s-so good...' she thinks aloud, making Jess beam with glee. 'Couldn't we just - I mean there's still time, we could-'

'Afraid not Rachie' Jess smirks. 'Jules can't wait forever, we better find her. Later though, I promise!' she adds, winking meaningfully, restoring some energy to Rach.

The two girls, dripping with Rachel's pee, jog toward the back room and the stairs, droplets of pee being thrown from their legs as they do so.

Rachel and Jess see the puddle surrounding the end of the shelves before they see Julia, who is drifting to sleep against the shelf, surrounded by a cooling, gold puddle.

'Whoa. You sure had to go' Jess notes, as if Julia hadn't herself noticed

'Wh- oh, hey....Yeah, I did a bit' Julia says, smiling with a mix of pride and satisfaction, before more sensible emotions can come back to her.

'What was that scream?' Rachel asks, now feeling her normal self, though damper than usual. 'We thought something bad had happened to you'

'Oh, ha ha' Julia blushes a deep red. 'No quite the opposite I -' She decides not to tell them quite what happened. 'I just fell over and hurt my, uh, my finger. Made me yelp. That's all'

'No one yelps like that from hurting a finger, you would only scream like you did if you'd been shot' Rachel says, putting pieces together in her mind. 'The only other reason you'd scream like that would be if....' Rachel thinks she's found out. 'Did you - did you enjoy peeing that much?' She asks, not hiding how impressed she is.

'What? No! Of course not!' Julia denies

Rachel and Jess look at her

'Okay, maybe' Julia half admits. 'But in my defence I hadn't peed before then'

'Wow' Rachel says - it's all she can bring herself to say, she's doesn't know how she should feel, but she feels genuinely impressed. 'I only wish I could finish as satisfyyingly as that sounded' she tells Julia

'You never know' Jess adds. 'Maybe you'll find someone who can help...'. The insinuation is not lost on Rachel, and Julia has her suspicions. 

'Why didn't you just pee on the floor?' Jess asks Julia. We weren't around, you could have just taken of your pants and 'pssht!'' Jess gestures with her hands to indicate peeing.

'I. um, did.' But I managed to get wet anyway.' 

'Oh. Never mind though, I bought us all jeans anyway' Jess explains. 'Some long jeans for you Julie' she says, putting them on the shelves, neatly folded and clear of any of Julia's spillage. 'Some capris-pants for me, and shorts for you Rachie'

'We have the whole designer range of jeans' Rachel smiles

The girls don't spend much more time talking, and they walk around the first floor looking for food, their wet clothes cooling in the air. They manage to find themselves a canned food section, and taking twelves cans (Four each) decide they ought to leave after finding water. They find water in the toilets - well, not the toilets themselves, but the sinks. Julia fills her canteen, and deciding she can't trust the water looks around for water purifying tablets. She drops two into her canteen, and the girls are set. They change into their new clothes, putting their wet ones into a bag they pick up. Jess decides to leave her socks behind, and carries her shoes to let them dry off, while Rachel just empties her boots onto the floor before putting them back on. The girls, having packed, head off out of wonder-mart and toward the nearby city

As the girls draw nearer to the city, they begin to hear dull thumping coming from the city. Looking over the buildings they notice shells flying from the nearest side to the other. As they come closer they become able to hear whistling of the shell as they fly. Walking into the city they notice the houses are long since abandoned and scavenged, the houses rarely have even tables in them. As they keep walking they come to a junction - from which they can see four directions to take. Behind the junction is an old church, which they notice has people in, and a working clock tower, telling them the time is now three in the afternoon. They don't know who is in the church, but Rachel's past experience tells her that mutants often take shelter in churches

'I've seen about five old churches, and four of them had muties in them. Big ones too, one of them had a girl who'd been hit by radiation when she was about six, and when I found her she was about twenty, everything below her legs had become a giant snake, and her skin was green. She spat venom at me because I looked at her tits.'

The girls can see down the four roads. Which route should they take

1 - Subway - This road leads to a subway. Subways are usually abandoned, save for travellers camping. The wires are always dead, and any trains are usually ripped apart by scavengers leaving their metal husks behind, but there are rumours of subways that have been bough back into action in some cities. Either way, subways make great places to camp, so long as they aren't infested with mutants.

2 - Artillery - The girls see the source of the shell fire, a good distance down this street. The Artillery is manned by an army, who are most likely friendly toward civilians - raiders could hardly set up such artillery stations, and there are few factions who attack strangers on site. Even if these soldiers do try to fight the girls, they are armed and could fight back. If they don't, maybe they could offer a place to stay overnight

3 - Empty - One street seems to be devoid of life. This could mean two things: 1 - it's devoid of life, or 2: It's the home of a predator that could kill and eat a man. Or in our case, a girl. If it's just empty however, the girls could camp in it for the night

4 - Barricades and body parts - This road has huge barricades blocking off further sight, and crude signs warning anyone to leave well alone. Body parts on pikes drive their message home. Probably raiders, but the girls could risk launching an attack on them if they think they'd succeed.

5 - Look for help in the church - As Rachel notes, giant mutants often makes old stone churches their homes. Some say it's because these old buildings are the strongest, some say they're looking for mercy from god. Either way, church mutants are famously deadly regardless of their reasons. If it's not a mutant in the church though, the girls could find pilgrims looking for salvation from the wasteland, who could offer help and advice

'Uhh girls?' Rachel says. 'I need the loo'

'How can you possibly need the toilet?' Julia asks. 'You went at Wonder-mart, I saw the puddle'

'Yeah, but I need to do something else' Rachel answers, hinting at what she needs

'Oh good' says Julia, not impressed. 'We'd best find somewhere to go then before you ruin your shorts'

Thanks for reading, and as usual cast your vote with comments - why am I telling you this, you know how it works

Just like to check - these aren't getting too long are they? I know this one was pretty long (What with two peeing scenes), does their length bother you? Should I make them smaller, or are you okay with long chapters?

Tried to upload this, when my internet cut out, nearly had a heart attack, I've spent about two hours with the drawing and writing, I thought I'd lost it all - you have no idea how glad I am that the site saves what you've written, so a personal thanks to the mods for implementing that. Or to who ever it was. Still, now I have to fight with the internet

Aaand one hour later and the internet's working again. Here you go lads

See you all next time, hope you enjoyed! Feedback, suggestions and requests are always welcome of course

Edited by Dimwitrolo (see edit history)

Still a little busy at the moment, but I'll try to update soon, probably not tomorow though, sorry about that

I think I'll try to update once every other days rather than daily from now on though, allows for more voting and I get more time to plan, draw and write. So that's a plus

Next update will probably be the day after tomorrow, but I'll try and drop in tomorrow just to let you know what I'm up to

5 hours ago, Dimwitrolo said:

Still a little busy at the moment, but I'll try to update soon, probably not tomorow though, sorry about that

I think I'll try to update once every other days rather than daily from now on though, allows for more voting and I get more time to plan, draw and write. So that's a plus

Next update will probably be the day after tomorrow, but I'll try and drop in tomorrow just to let you know what I'm up to

No problem you're stories are worth the wait.