Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just launched my blog on girls peeing their panties in class

I'll help you with a true post.

We all remember the young ladies and some guys that peed themselves in grade school. Even my first crush in the third grade regularly wet her pants and never got caught, her skirt always hiding her wet panties. Her neighbor told me about her wetting habits and I never would have believed him except that I happened to notice the wet and yellowed panties she was wearing while out on the playground.

The one I want to tell you about is a popular and quite attractive senior, named Bonnie, in my high school class. The ladies in my school nearly always wore dresses and/or skirts, but since they were sometimes quite short it was fun to check them out hoping for a nice look up their legs. Sometimes we got lucky.

Bonnie always dressed nicely, but sometimes she really looked hot in a tight skirt that showed her very nice curves. Even then a nice curvy ass was something to behold. She nearly always wore nylons and high cut panties with her pantie lines quite obvious with her butt hugging skirt. I'm sure she liked the looks she got.

One day there was a fire drill and we all needed to leave the building. While standing out on the lawn I happened to notice her with one of her friends. She seemed quite nervous, which was not like her. It was then that I happened to notice the seat of her skirt. There right in the center of her skirt was a large wet patch. The odd thing was that the grey tweed material of her skirt nearly hid the evidence. However, once I saw I knew. We stayed out in the school property for sometime before returning to class and i stayed in just the right spot barely taking my eyes away from her beautiful butt.

We returned to separate class rooms and while I hopped to see her again, didn't because I think she went home early. Still nice example of a hot lady wetting her pants in school. Don't know if she peed in class or somewhere else, but the thought of her wet ass and peed panties still raises my blood pressure.

Had to toss out a few free sites that didn't work but found one that does. Will launch soon. This is a web site format not a blog but don't know how to install wordpress so will make do.  In the meantime keep taking my classroom pantie pee fiction style poll. Like to see some more votes for miniskirts and microminiskirts as the jeans folks are in the lead, though I am glad the regular-length/mid-calf length loose skirt and dress folks are a close second as that is my second favorite after minis and microminis. Personally feel jeans  and pants in general are a fashion disaster. BUT I will write jean classroom pantie pee stories for you jean folks. 

Do take the poll if you haven't yet https://surveyplanet.com/58598a87b2809412ffc526c8

Well I am up on Weeby http://desperate-in-class.weebly.com/

And I have significantly rewritten Allison Pees Her Panties and it is longer and I believe more engaging. So do read it. It takes in the input I have gotten from you in my fiction survey. What is neat is that when the bell rings you can take part in the aftermath of her pantie pee by taking a survey where you can play out what you would say and do if you were her or a classmate. It also asks what you think of the story

Enjoy. Next story will have Denise peeing her panties in tight skinny pants or jeans...