Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Couldn't hold it anymore

Hi, all!  I'm new here, my name is Lita.  I did a hold tonight to try to unwind from work and I figured I'd share it here.

I got home and put on a nightgown and leggings for the night, but my bladder was getting kind of full so I figured I might as well pull out a pull-up and have some fun, instead of having an accident in my panties.  I had been drinking water all day and had a big Coke about an hour before.  Right after I put on my pull-up, I needed to go- BAD.  I thought I could hold it, but I started leaking right there on the spot!  I had to hold on with both my hands to make it stop, and I whimpered a little.  I didn't expect to need to pee so fast.  I didn't want to leak out of my pull-up and wet my leggings, either, so I hurried and put a second pull-up on over the first in case I had a big accident.

I tried to watch Netflix and not think about it, but my need to go to the bathroom kept increasing.  I was potty-dancing and standing in front of the television, and I kept having to grab my crotch with my hands.  I started to tinkle again, in little spurts, and they were harder and harder to control- so I caved and started to wet myself and fill up my pull-up.  It held pretty nicely, and I sat back down to watch the rest of my show with warmth in my pants.  I had been drinking a lot of water tonight, but I didn't expect to have to go again so soon- but my roomie had just gotten in the shower, and I was left to wait and squirm.

I spent twenty minutes fighting it, hand on the front of my already wet pull-up, and I wasn't sure if it could handle another wetting.  I wasn't going to have a choice, so I clenched my eyes shut and started to flood myself again with warm pee.  It spread around and swelled more and more, and I let it all out and just hoped I wouldn't have a leaky accident.

I sat down and tried to wait for my roomie to get out of the shower, and I focused on my show.  When I finally heard her leave, I jumped up to get changed and cleaned up- but some pee had leaked onto my pants and the back of my dress.  Since I was sure I'd stay dry for the night, I put my panties back on and threw my clothes in the wash.  Just glad I had a backup plan when I couldn't get to the potty in time!

• 4 months later...

Very nice.  To have been there with you would have been fun.  Years ago, when I was about 19 (I'm in my forties now), I also did a hold while standing in front of the television, refusing to go to the bathroom no matter how badly I needed to pee.  Finally I just couldn't hold it in anymore and began wetting my pants.  I was able to stop it, but the front of my pants were noticeably wet.  Now I really did have to go go the bathroom so I wouldn't have an accident on the carpet.  But no sooner did I get into the bathroom than I had an all out accident.  I was just a few feet away from the toilet when I began to pee in my pants again, and this time I just could not stop it.   I was wetting like a racehorse in my jeans.  The pee ran down my left pants leg and made a puddle on the floor.  By the time I could stop it, I didn't even bother.  And besides, I do enjoy peeing in my pants on purpose. 

Edited by NYburbsGuy
typos (see edit history)